Ðead Øn Årrival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ðead Øn Årrival

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

This is why we need to tag our maps.

Go down 
+6
Leeroy!!
sic_as
Thy Devourer
openfj0re
Woffle'
ADMIN
10 posters
AuthorMessage
ADMIN

This is why we need to tag our maps. Empty
PostSubject: This is why we need to tag our maps.   This is why we need to tag our maps. Empty2009-11-21, 19:25

Gratz 7th, your map found it's way on to another server
This is why we need to tag our maps. Gg_the10
Back to top Go down
Woffle'
ÐØÅ VIP

PostSubject: Re: This is why we need to tag our maps.   This is why we need to tag our maps. Empty2009-11-21, 20:10

w00t for 7th Very Happy
Back to top Go down
openfj0re

PostSubject: Re: This is why we need to tag our maps.   This is why we need to tag our maps. Empty2009-11-22, 05:13

man thats awesome, such a sweet map, im glad its getting some play Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Thy Devourer

Thy Devourer

PostSubject: Re: This is why we need to tag our maps.   This is why we need to tag our maps. Empty2009-11-22, 06:07

Yeah wd 7th, killer map!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This is why we need to tag our maps.   This is why we need to tag our maps. Empty2009-11-22, 14:58

Mutants right maps need to be tagged
Back to top Go down
sic_as

PostSubject: Re: This is why we need to tag our maps.   This is why we need to tag our maps. Empty2009-11-22, 17:04

wd 7th awsome dude, yer mutants right cheers
Back to top Go down
Leeroy!!

Leeroy!!

PostSubject: Re: This is why we need to tag our maps.   This is why we need to tag our maps. Empty2009-11-26, 07:47

Oh congratulations.
I have played on this map a few times. Very talented =]
Back to top Go down
Smurf

Smurf

PostSubject: Re: This is why we need to tag our maps.   This is why we need to tag our maps. Empty2009-11-26, 09:12

I tihnk people are missing the point lol, not really kudos to 7th cause odds are none of them know him
Back to top Go down
Thy Devourer

Thy Devourer

PostSubject: Re: This is why we need to tag our maps.   This is why we need to tag our maps. Empty2009-11-26, 09:37

Yeah but still shows his maps getting popular ay. Plus people love it enough to put on their server.
Back to top Go down
Smurf

Smurf

PostSubject: Re: This is why we need to tag our maps.   This is why we need to tag our maps. Empty2009-11-26, 13:08

Haha yeah I understand that, but this really is where the map protection and tagging comes in handy Wink
Back to top Go down
icecube

icecube

PostSubject: Re: This is why we need to tag our maps.   This is why we need to tag our maps. Empty2010-02-11, 22:14

it came included in the maps i got on my server....
Back to top Go down
http://www.cominexcomputing.com
fodder
|ÐØÅ| Director
fodder

PostSubject: Re: This is why we need to tag our maps.   This is why we need to tag our maps. Empty2010-02-12, 03:54

Yep, thats why I initially brought this map tagging idea up. You could presume that 7ths maps and others are already on other servers, and have been for some time. Who the hell would know who made them?

I think its compulsory that peeps tag their maps in a couple of places, adding the DOA logo as well would also be good kudos for the server and clan (only if ppl want to tho) and the anti-decompile would also be good so tags cant be removed too would be good.

7ths warehouse is my no1 fave map too btw Cool
Back to top Go down
icecube

icecube

PostSubject: Re: This is why we need to tag our maps.   This is why we need to tag our maps. Empty2010-02-12, 04:00

yea great map
Back to top Go down
http://www.cominexcomputing.com
bundy bear

bundy bear

PostSubject: Re: This is why we need to tag our maps.   This is why we need to tag our maps. Empty2010-02-12, 10:30

i lost my virginity to this map thats how awesome it is
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is why we need to tag our maps.   This is why we need to tag our maps. Empty

Back to top Go down

This is why we need to tag our maps.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ðead Øn Årrival :: The GunGame Server :: GunGame General Discussion-
Jump to: