Ðead Øn Årrival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ðead Øn Årrival

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tattoos

Go down 
+22
fodder
ScarletTourniquet
Electron
Stika
Pompom
Tha Snowmann
grievous
crusherop
McLaggin
Edgers
Reaper
Smurf
smilinsniper
***mystic***
Quoth...
teknoss
Mutant Enemy
The7thLegion
Pregnant Ferret
Woffle'
Fletch
26 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Fletch

Fletch

Tattoos Empty
PostSubject: Tattoos   Tattoos Empty2009-12-07, 04:41

Anyone have any tattoos? These are mine, the chinese symbols represent my starsign and the connection I have with my step brother - he has the same, the ying yang is the same one my dad has so it's a connection and bond with him (Real meaning behind - to my dad - it is the ying yang represents a balance between your mates and chicks, the dolphins are his favourite animal and are the only other mammals besides humans that have sex for pleasure - So it's a balance in life with great sex!). I want to get a half arm tribal tattoo on my left arm from the top of my shoulder to my elbow but that'll be another 2 years away at the least.
Tattoos Img_0310
Back to top Go down
Woffle'
ÐØÅ VIP

Tattoos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tattoos   Tattoos Empty2009-12-07, 05:13

Tattoos 2010

Have another one too but no pic of that one. The one above is partly my irish heritage and where my ancestors came from before coming to nz. Along with the colours for power, passion and purity. Well thats at least what i means to me Smile

Dont really have a clearer version of it though (cheap cellphone pic) Doesnt really show all the colour thats there.
Back to top Go down
Pregnant Ferret

Pregnant Ferret

Tattoos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tattoos   Tattoos Empty2009-12-07, 05:28

Nice tatts!

Tribal tatts ay Fletch... What tribe do u belong to?

After reading this i got my wife to count mine, total of 13. Problem is mine are so old they now look like they were done by a retarded 6 year old with a crayon. As a result i never wear short sleeves - ever (!) and wont be posting any pics lol. Theyre just old school shit like eagles, skulls, naked chicks, tiger and they look fucked. Big mistake.
I have noticed that todays tatts are done with much finer lines and increased detail so i think they might still look ok in 20 years.
I like the dolphin design Fletch and gl with your future work Smile
Back to top Go down
Fletch

Fletch

Tattoos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tattoos   Tattoos Empty2009-12-07, 05:30

Well technically I don't belong to a tribe but I'm sure I can find one that has cool tatt designs Cool
Just love the tribal shapes and styles with the long curved spikes eh
Back to top Go down
The7thLegion

The7thLegion

Tattoos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tattoos   Tattoos Empty2009-12-07, 08:38

I'm crazy. I do things without thinking it thru. I got this tatt for shits and giggles. I also jumped off a balcony and lost to gravity when I shattered my wrist and now have a metal plate and eight screws holding it together...... And I won't change. Just me, hehe.

Anywho, in 0/30,40 years time I will look back on this tatt and be like..... "Yep, I was a dickhead."

Tattoos Dsc00010
Back to top Go down
http://dead-on-arrival.roflforum.net/

Tattoos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tattoos   Tattoos Empty2009-12-07, 08:42

Haha, that epic! (the amount of sentences i could use for that tat but i will be good and try my best not to derail another thread Smile
Back to top Go down
Mutant Enemy

Mutant Enemy

Tattoos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tattoos   Tattoos Empty2009-12-07, 09:32

I like Fletch, very awesome.
Back to top Go down
teknoss

teknoss

Tattoos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tattoos   Tattoos Empty2009-12-07, 09:38

yeah im a massive fan of tattoos, as soon as i turn 18 im getting a massive tat on
my back and left arm

ill show yas when i get it.. it'll be awesome Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Fletch

Fletch

Tattoos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tattoos   Tattoos Empty2009-12-07, 10:37

Thanks Mutant Smile When do you turn 18 and what's your tat gonna be of tek?
Back to top Go down
Quoth...

Quoth...

Tattoos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tattoos   Tattoos Empty2009-12-07, 11:23

Tattoos Tatt10

This is a crap blurry pic of my tatt. It's fairly small. I intend to have a few of them in various areas. this ones The astrological sign for Saturn, with fire and earth elemental symbols, and the astrological symbol for mercury. It's basically a talisman.

I want to get a big Sun symbol on my right shoulder, and a big luna symbol on my left, all done with celtic patterns (scottish heretige FTW!!!!) and I want a big one with wings on my back.

It just all costs so much money!! and there aren't many places in tassie to get them done.
Back to top Go down
http://quothdesign.com.au
teknoss

teknoss

Tattoos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tattoos   Tattoos Empty2009-12-07, 12:37

well i turn 18 in on jan 22nd.. havnt even done one hour of my 120hour log book
lol, so im gonna fordge that. so unfair anyway.

well fletch i wanted to get the southern cross stars but every friggen
aussie has it.. so im gonna do something different.. but still patriotic,
im gonna design my own tat.. and im not gonna pick one off the wall Wink
Back to top Go down
Fletch

Fletch

Tattoos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tattoos   Tattoos Empty2009-12-07, 12:45

Yea every aussie and kiwi has the southern cross, its a cool tat but yea not very original.
I was thinking about getting the outline of new zealand down the side of my torso cos thats an awesome one but I doubt I'll get it, kinda same as the southern cross
Back to top Go down
***mystic***

***mystic***

Tattoos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tattoos   Tattoos Empty2009-12-07, 13:10

The quality isn't too good,I took these with my phone

This one i designed myself using bits from an american tat artist.2hr sitting

Tattoos 07122009001

This one was from off the wall but I modified it at bit.it used to have a thick black zig zag band under it on the original but I didnt want the black band.I got it as an armband.1.5hr sitting

Tattoos 07122009003

Tattoos 07122009004

Tattoos 07122009005

This an entwined serpent from a embossing on a dragonology book.Didnt quite come out as I expected.

Tattoos 07122009006
Back to top Go down
https://s4.photobucket.com/albums/y120/Blue_da_Magpie/
Fletch

Fletch

Tattoos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tattoos   Tattoos Empty2009-12-07, 13:18

Love your tats mystic, dragons are awesome cheers
Back to top Go down
***mystic***

***mystic***

Tattoos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tattoos   Tattoos Empty2009-12-07, 16:02

THX Fletch,yea I love dragons,would get them all over me but they end up getting cliche',so I try to get things slightly different from the norm.Next one will be a leg piece on the side of the calf,as soon as I find the inspiration to design it,,OH and the money.I reckon it will be a 4hr sitting for that one,long time to sit on your arse for,2hrs in the chair is too long,had to keep getting up for a smoke to get blood back into my legs,lol
Back to top Go down
https://s4.photobucket.com/albums/y120/Blue_da_Magpie/
smilinsniper

smilinsniper

Tattoos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tattoos   Tattoos Empty2009-12-07, 16:34

Part of my sleeve.

Tattoos Smilintat1
Back to top Go down
Smurf

Smurf

Tattoos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tattoos   Tattoos Empty2009-12-07, 17:08

Haven't got one yet but at some point I'm getting arounf to getting a Smurf on my left pec, around the same place as 7th's, not sure how well it will work since it's half white :/
Back to top Go down
Quoth...

Quoth...

Tattoos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tattoos   Tattoos Empty2009-12-07, 17:18

I've seen some good white ink, so don't worry about that, worry about the person doing it!, but seriously, do it on a trip to the mainland, though there is a guy in launnie who does it somewhere in the suburbs. I don't know if he has a shop, but he's been doing it for ages and a couple years ago was the best reccomendation I could find.

Theres a new tatt parlour opened in hobart recently, pretty naff looking. Hobart is an open market, anyone with a modicum of skill could easilly own all tassie tatts, but we havent had anyone here to do that yet.

Titan tatts in moonah are busy, but I dunno what theyre like (except there involved in one of the bikie gangs down here... but hey, if you did a shit tatt on a bikie you might know about it pretty quick Very Happy )

but yeah, anyway, my big Tatts, I plan to do in melbourne, I know a few people who can give some really good reccommendations to people who are in the top eschelon's of aussie tattooing.
Back to top Go down
http://quothdesign.com.au
Reaper

Reaper

Tattoos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tattoos   Tattoos Empty2009-12-07, 17:23

Tattoos Img_0011
Too hard to take a picture myself, so I made my sister do it.
It has a meaning, but only I know it. And also, the useless QLD faggot didn't colour it properly. Touch up and more to come.
Back to top Go down
Edgers

Edgers

Tattoos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tattoos   Tattoos Empty2009-12-07, 17:24

Quoth... wrote:
I've seen some good white ink, so don't worry about that, worry about the person doing it!, but seriously, do it on a trip to the mainland, though there is a guy in launnie who does it somewhere in the suburbs. I don't know if he has a shop, but he's been doing it for ages and a couple years ago was the best reccomendation I could find.

Theres a new tatt parlour opened in hobart recently, pretty naff looking. Hobart is an open market, anyone with a modicum of skill could easilly own all tassie tatts, but we havent had anyone here to do that yet.

Titan tatts in moonah are busy, but I dunno what theyre like (except there involved in one of the bikie gangs down here... but hey, if you did a shit tatt on a bikie you might know about it pretty quick Very Happy )

but yeah, anyway, my big Tatts, I plan to do in melbourne, I know a few people who can give some really good reccommendations to people who are in the top eschelon's of aussie tattooing.

The Tattoo Studio in Mowbray, Launceston has a couple of awesome, award winning artists. Jimmy there did both of mine, and as soon as I can scramble together some money will do me most of a sleeve, some chest/back of shoulder done, then another half maybe 3/4 sleeve next year sometime. Shit thing is the money, i'm broke as and tis expensive. Probably gona wait till before winter, as it's gona be a lot of colour and I don't want it to see too much sun in the first 6 months

That looks like some pretty sweet work smilin, have you gotten any more since?
Back to top Go down
Fletch

Fletch

Tattoos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tattoos   Tattoos Empty2009-12-07, 18:06

Love your tattoo smilin that dragon is fucking sick! Yea I thought they expensive as, my symbols cost me $150 and the dolphins/ying yang cost me $120 first time then $100 to touch up cos the first guy did a shit job, they not big tats either so I'm wondering how much a half sleeve tribal will cost pale I'm fine with the time, just plug into my ipod and im sweet as lol
Back to top Go down
McLaggin

Tattoos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tattoos   Tattoos Empty2009-12-07, 20:51

i have on of those ones you put on your arm while its on the paper, then you wet it and it goes on your arm like magic!
Back to top Go down
smilinsniper

smilinsniper

Tattoos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tattoos   Tattoos Empty2009-12-08, 00:55

Was planning on getting the sleeve finished in November but had to cancel Sad

So next year when funds permit i will get it finished an start on the other arm Very Happy
Back to top Go down
crusherop

crusherop

Tattoos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tattoos   Tattoos Empty2009-12-08, 11:49

Tatts" border="0" alt=""/>

Tatts

Tatts

My couple of Tatts hopefully getting some more soon.
Back to top Go down
grievous

grievous

Tattoos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tattoos   Tattoos Empty2009-12-08, 11:50

reaper that picture makes it look like your tattoo is on the end of your no no spot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tattoos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tattoos   Tattoos Empty

Back to top Go down

Tattoos
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ðead Øn Årrival :: Off Topic :: Off Topic Rants and Rambles.-
Jump to: