Ðead Øn Årrival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ðead Øn Årrival

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Drinking games... tell us your story

Go down 
+7
Smurf
Edgers
Quoth...
MedicDroid
Fletch
Mutant Enemy
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Drinking games... tell us your story Empty
PostSubject: Drinking games... tell us your story   Drinking games... tell us your story Empty2009-12-08, 13:17

has anyone played the drinking game called pass out?

Its a real board game just like monopoly accept you have drinks involved instead, basically, you can each choose your drink of choice, it doenst matter, beeeer wine or spirits... The catch is, how ever much you choose to drink for your 1st drink is the amount you must consume for every drink you the game tells you to drink, so if you skull a beer or take a sip, thats is 1 drink. the vcarious penalties associated etc would be take 3 drinks or good ones, give this card to a person and they must have 3 drinks etc, or miss a turns (they come in very handy when you know its nearing the end of your game) so bassically, you want to be the last one who can physically still be able to drink without medical assistance...

We used to play this game a fair bit when we were younger and not quite the recoomended age for drinking... (of course we only used orange juice tho Razz)

was looking around for the board game, would be cool to have a night out for ol'times sake...

Drinking games... tell us your story Passou10
Back to top Go down
Mutant Enemy

Mutant Enemy

PostSubject: Re: Drinking games... tell us your story   Drinking games... tell us your story Empty2009-12-08, 14:43

Mitch makes us play Box Head and Fuck the bus...

Mitch will prob can and tell you all about them...

But after 1 game of Box Head I always get wasted.
Back to top Go down
Fletch

Fletch

PostSubject: Re: Drinking games... tell us your story   Drinking games... tell us your story Empty2009-12-08, 15:10

I can't remember the name of it but I'll describe it.
We had a pint of beer in the middle of the table, the pint has a piece of toilet paper covering the top thats held on by a rubber band or a hair tie, place a coin in the middle of the toilet paper.
Rule is the person that drops the coin into the pint has to scull and retrieve the coin, people take turns burning as much of the toilet paper with a lighter as they want, just light it up and blow it out when you want, they can burn as much or as little as they want.
When the drink is sculled refill the pint and grab another piece of toilet paper and start again!
Great game if your a pyro or love getting pissed really fast.
Played this with 2 girls myself and ended up having a 3some lol!
Back to top Go down
MedicDroid

MedicDroid

PostSubject: Re: Drinking games... tell us your story   Drinking games... tell us your story Empty2009-12-08, 15:33

What mutant is trying to say , is that he has the drink capacity of a 12 year old girl Smile
Back to top Go down
Quoth...

Quoth...

PostSubject: Re: Drinking games... tell us your story   Drinking games... tell us your story Empty2009-12-08, 16:41

box head... Ive played a game like that, but I cant remember the rules. It involves having a carton or a goon box on your head yeah? see thats what it did to my brainsssss I cant remember shit.. or maybe that was something else I was doing...
Back to top Go down
http://quothdesign.com.au
Edgers

Edgers

PostSubject: Re: Drinking games... tell us your story   Drinking games... tell us your story Empty2009-12-08, 17:11

MedicDroid wrote:
What mutant is trying to say , is that he has the drink capacity of a 12 year old girl Smile

Hey mitch......

Drinking games... tell us your story 59401117919999758157976

haha Smile Razz
Back to top Go down
Mutant Enemy

Mutant Enemy

PostSubject: Re: Drinking games... tell us your story   Drinking games... tell us your story Empty2009-12-08, 17:12

HAHAHAHA I fucking lol'd!

I took that pic ftw Smile
Back to top Go down
MedicDroid

MedicDroid

PostSubject: Re: Drinking games... tell us your story   Drinking games... tell us your story Empty2009-12-08, 17:12

Hey i drank a lot that night lol

It was a huge spew though, quite impressed with myself..

It was taken just after I was gonna fight open lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drinking games... tell us your story   Drinking games... tell us your story Empty2009-12-08, 17:51

holy snapping duckshit batman, thats a lot of chunder lol!
Back to top Go down
Smurf

Smurf

PostSubject: Re: Drinking games... tell us your story   Drinking games... tell us your story Empty2009-12-09, 05:33

Mostly play fuck the bus with shots, I highly recommend it...
Back to top Go down
Woffle'
ÐØÅ VIP

PostSubject: Re: Drinking games... tell us your story   Drinking games... tell us your story Empty2009-12-09, 06:14

Black/Red and round the world (though heard that one with heaps of names) where 2/3/4/5 are nominate drinks, jack from memory is toilet card (cant go to the toilet unless you have one of these, umm another one is to put one vessel into the jar in the centre of the table and when that card is drawn again that person has to skoll whatever is in it (mixture of everyones drink), other rules are: no pointing, calling anyone by their name and must be preceeded by sir or whatever is chosen, no swearing etc otherwise a skoll.

Oh an red/black is drawing the cards face down and person says if its red or black, if it comes out black and they said red, they drink, and do another card till they get it right.
Back to top Go down
Fletch

Fletch

PostSubject: Re: Drinking games... tell us your story   Drinking games... tell us your story Empty2009-12-09, 09:25

Woffle' wrote:
round the world (though heard that one with heaps of names) where 2/3/4/5 are nominate drinks, jack from memory is toilet card (cant go to the toilet unless you have one of these, umm another one is to put one vessel into the jar in the centre of the table and when that card is drawn again that person has to skoll whatever is in it (mixture of everyones drink), other rules are: no pointing, calling anyone by their name and must be preceeded by sir or whatever is chosen, no swearing etc otherwise a skoll.
We call it Circle of death, pretty similar but everyone has a few alternative cards or rules aye
Back to top Go down
Woffle'
ÐØÅ VIP

PostSubject: Re: Drinking games... tell us your story   Drinking games... tell us your story Empty2009-12-09, 09:35

Yeah thats the other name i couldnt remember fletch Smile the name and swearing rules are just the standard uni drinking rules though, all pointing must be done with your elbow.
Back to top Go down
Reaper

Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Drinking games... tell us your story   Drinking games... tell us your story Empty2009-12-09, 09:44

We call it 4 Kings.
Back to top Go down
Fletch

Fletch

PostSubject: Re: Drinking games... tell us your story   Drinking games... tell us your story Empty2009-12-09, 13:50

Woffle' wrote:
Yeah thats the other name i couldnt remember fletch Smile the name and swearing rules are just the standard uni drinking rules though, all pointing must be done with your elbow.
Yea we never had the swearing or name rules, just house parties lol. Maaaaaaaan there were some bad concequences for going to the toilet when you didn't have a toilet card, my step brothers girl friend got to bitch slap me as hard as she could without me pulling away or flinching, had a mark on my face for a week drunken
Back to top Go down
ryan

PostSubject: Re: Drinking games... tell us your story   Drinking games... tell us your story Empty2009-12-09, 14:20

my freinds play a game called deprovation basically you take turn saying i have never dont this and if you have you drink and the things are usally pretty bad
Back to top Go down
Smurf

Smurf

PostSubject: Re: Drinking games... tell us your story   Drinking games... tell us your story Empty2009-12-09, 15:09

Also called, I never Wink

EDIT: Yeah we call it either Kings or Around the world, played it once with a few decks until we filled a garden bucket (clean) full of piss. That was a messy night....
Back to top Go down
Mutant Enemy

Mutant Enemy

PostSubject: Re: Drinking games... tell us your story   Drinking games... tell us your story Empty2009-12-09, 16:53

We replace Story in box head with "have you ever" because Story is gay!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Woffle'
ÐØÅ VIP

PostSubject: Re: Drinking games... tell us your story   Drinking games... tell us your story Empty2009-12-10, 01:16

Smurf wrote:
EDIT: Yeah we call it either Kings or Around the world, played it once with a few decks until we filled a garden bucket (clean) full of piss. That was a messy night....
Yeah, last time i had to drink one was when people were drinking tequila, rum, beer and wine, ohh and a bit of vodka. Luckily there was some coke from the rum Razz That was filthy and left me fucked for the rest of the night, still went out and had a dance or two though Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Smurf

Smurf

PostSubject: Re: Drinking games... tell us your story   Drinking games... tell us your story Empty2009-12-10, 08:21

Haha ours was mostly all beer from the guys and all ore mix crap from the girls, and some goon lol. We ended up at 6am at maccas when they had the breakfast cereal eating the nutrigrain with beer instead of milk....tasted good!
Back to top Go down
Woffle'
ÐØÅ VIP

PostSubject: Re: Drinking games... tell us your story   Drinking games... tell us your story Empty2009-12-10, 10:36

At about 5am i was standing outside the hotel room we got for the bachelor party, pissing into the shrub that was right out the front cause getting in and up the elevator was too much of a mission, oh and the auckland central police stations right next the to hotel Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drinking games... tell us your story   Drinking games... tell us your story Empty2009-12-10, 13:32

Haha, speaking about goon, who hasnt played goon-of-fortune lol

Tie the goon bag to an ol'school hills hoist, everyone stands in a circle around it and swing the clothesline until it stops, who ever it stops closest too has to skull... the more ppl that play the more bags you put up at once...

But at one point we got a little adventurous and thought it a great idea to play beer-bong-of-fortune, same principal, strap the funnel to the clothesline, who ever it stops on has to chug a beer... Not a game for the faint hearted, i hated beer for most of my younger days, made me too bloated to quickly, so i used beam cans instead Very Happy

which leads me to the last game, i personally only ever played this once and even then it was only cause some others playing it at the time and it happened to be really good timing... The good ol' power spew contest! Drink as much goon as quickly as you can until your gunna spew, take a run up to a line and hurl your guts up... Certainlly designed for winning friends and impressing the girls Not!!!

Drinking games... tell us your story 3010
Back to top Go down
Woffle'
ÐØÅ VIP

PostSubject: Re: Drinking games... tell us your story   Drinking games... tell us your story Empty2009-12-10, 13:41

wtf is good? sounds very cheap and nasty, anything like moonshine?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drinking games... tell us your story   Drinking games... tell us your story Empty2009-12-10, 13:51

Woffle' wrote:
wtf is good? sounds very cheap and nasty, anything like moonshine?

goon, not good, its just a nic for cheap wine in a space bag, usually the 4 litre variety, fruity lexiar was one of the cheapest and easiet to stomach, but only if it was near frozen, otherwise drinking a cup of warm piss usually would taste better...
Back to top Go down
Smurf

Smurf

PostSubject: Re: Drinking games... tell us your story   Drinking games... tell us your story Empty2009-12-10, 16:23

Yeah go fruity or medium white, fuck the rest off, $10 chuck Very Happy.

BTW the lan needs more beer pong, maybe even a spirits version Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drinking games... tell us your story   Drinking games... tell us your story Empty

Back to top Go down

Drinking games... tell us your story
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next