Ðead Øn Årrival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ðead Øn Årrival

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Funny pictures

Go down 
+24
Quoth...
Dark Angel
Pompom
c0d3r
facestomp
fodder
ScarletTourniquet
headshot
Woffle'
Smurf
ryan
slicker
grievous
Reaper
crusherop
Edgers
The7thLegion
Electron
SkUnKLuNgS
Mutant Enemy
Fletch
Pregnant Ferret
MedicDroid
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Fletch

Fletch

Funny pictures - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny pictures   Funny pictures - Page 4 Empty2010-02-06, 08:07

Funny pictures - Page 4 20080710
Back to top Go down
Pompom

Pompom

PostSubject: Re: Funny pictures   Funny pictures - Page 4 Empty2010-02-06, 09:13

Oh SNAP!
Back to top Go down
Dark Angel

Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: Funny pictures   Funny pictures - Page 4 Empty2010-02-06, 09:40

OMFG Fletch, awesome

KIWI REP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Quoth...

Quoth...

PostSubject: Re: Funny pictures   Funny pictures - Page 4 Empty2010-02-09, 10:05

Funny pictures - Page 4 Epic-f10

They need support...
Back to top Go down
http://quothdesign.com.au
ScarletTourniquet

ScarletTourniquet

PostSubject: Re: Funny pictures   Funny pictures - Page 4 Empty2010-02-09, 10:31

HAHAHAHAHA.
Back to top Go down
Reaper

Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Funny pictures   Funny pictures - Page 4 Empty2010-02-16, 07:59

Funny pictures - Page 4 Epic-fail-safety-ad-fail
Back to top Go down
Fletch

Fletch

PostSubject: Re: Funny pictures   Funny pictures - Page 4 Empty2010-02-16, 08:02

That's not funny Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
ScarletTourniquet

ScarletTourniquet

PostSubject: Re: Funny pictures   Funny pictures - Page 4 Empty2010-02-16, 14:03

Agreed...
Back to top Go down
c0d3r

c0d3r

PostSubject: Re: Funny pictures   Funny pictures - Page 4 Empty2010-02-16, 14:58

Maybe not funny, but it does raise awareness and that is the aim of the campaign.
Back to top Go down
ScarletTourniquet

ScarletTourniquet

PostSubject: Re: Funny pictures   Funny pictures - Page 4 Empty2010-02-17, 07:42

Yeah. It raises awareness. But it shouldn't be in the funny pictures thread. And it shouldn't have FAIL written on it.
Back to top Go down
Reaper

Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Funny pictures   Funny pictures - Page 4 Empty2010-02-17, 14:20

The way they presented it makes it funny. Get a humour.
Back to top Go down
Tha Snowmann
|ÐØÅ| Leader
Tha Snowmann

PostSubject: Re: Funny pictures   Funny pictures - Page 4 Empty2010-02-17, 14:37

i agree, it is funny Smile
Back to top Go down
Fletch

Fletch

PostSubject: Re: Funny pictures   Funny pictures - Page 4 Empty2010-02-17, 16:12

As a lifeguard I don't find it funny, that's the one thing I dread seeing every time I'm at work.
Back to top Go down
Reaper

Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Funny pictures   Funny pictures - Page 4 Empty2010-02-17, 16:12

Winrar Very Happy
Back to top Go down
c0d3r

c0d3r

PostSubject: Re: Funny pictures   Funny pictures - Page 4 Empty2010-02-17, 16:15

Fletch wrote:
As a lifeguard I don't find it funny, that's the one thing I dread seeing every time I'm at work.
Do you whistle the Baywatch song every time you run on the beach? Do you run in slow motion?
Back to top Go down
Fletch

Fletch

PostSubject: Re: Funny pictures   Funny pictures - Page 4 Empty2010-02-17, 16:16

Nah I lifeguard pools not beaches
Back to top Go down
ScarletTourniquet

ScarletTourniquet

PostSubject: Re: Funny pictures   Funny pictures - Page 4 Empty2010-02-17, 16:18

LMFAO CODER! omg. i so want to see fletch do that!!

Reaper, you're starting to get on my nerves.

I'll admit, I've laughed at things worse than that before. I'm no saint. So I was all good. Right up until you posted Winrar. This isn't /b/. Fletch is part of this family. Don't be saying shit like that to him.
Back to top Go down
Tha Snowmann
|ÐØÅ| Leader
Tha Snowmann

PostSubject: Re: Funny pictures   Funny pictures - Page 4 Empty2010-02-17, 16:22

your not a real lifeguard unless you run in slow motion, how else are you supposed to keep the person in suspense Razz
Back to top Go down
Fletch

Fletch

PostSubject: Re: Funny pictures   Funny pictures - Page 4 Empty2010-02-17, 16:25

Tha Snowmann wrote:
your not a real lifeguard unless you run in slow motion, how else are you supposed to keep the person in suspense Razz

Lol depends who it is, if it's a adult who's just pissed or doesn't know to swim yea we'll keep them in suspense for a bit Wink
But when it's just a kid... That's the one thing I never wanna see happen, especially after all the stories that have been told to us through work
Back to top Go down
Reaper

Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Funny pictures   Funny pictures - Page 4 Empty2010-02-17, 16:26

ScarletTourniquet wrote:
LMFAO CODER! omg. i so want to see fletch do that!!

Reaper, you're starting to get on my nerves.

I'll admit, I've laughed at things worse than that before. I'm no saint. So I was all good. Right up until you posted Winrar. This isn't /b/. Fletch is part of this family. Don't be saying shit like that to him.

Firstly, the posts were both made at the same time, therefore my post was in reply to Snowys, and secondly, how is 'Winrar' offensive?
Back to top Go down
c0d3r

c0d3r

PostSubject: Re: Funny pictures   Funny pictures - Page 4 Empty2010-02-17, 16:27

What if it is a really really super obese drunk drowning adult? How would you save them Fletch? Can you CPR?
Back to top Go down
ScarletTourniquet

ScarletTourniquet

PostSubject: Re: Funny pictures   Funny pictures - Page 4 Empty2010-02-17, 16:32

They weren't made at the same time. Fletch posted an hour and a half after Snowy did.

And if it had been at Fletch, then it would like saying "awesome, i posted something that really got to you. winrar".

If you were replying to Snowy, then my apologies. But it looked really bad.
Back to top Go down
Reaper

Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Funny pictures   Funny pictures - Page 4 Empty2010-02-17, 16:38

ScarletTourniquet wrote:
They weren't made at the same time. Fletch posted an hour and a half after Snowy did.

And if it had been at Fletch, then it would like saying "awesome, i posted something that really got to you. winrar".

If you were replying to Snowy, then my apologies. But it looked really bad.

Funny pictures - Page 4 Captur10
L2read.
Back to top Go down
Tha Snowmann
|ÐØÅ| Leader
Tha Snowmann

PostSubject: Re: Funny pictures   Funny pictures - Page 4 Empty2010-02-17, 16:48

reaper scarlet is from tassie........ Razz

haha well lets get over all this bullshit and all have a good laugh at some funny pics, clearly that kid was posing for the camera. end of story.

so who has the next funny pic, was searching through failblog today (about 60 odd pages or so..) and found some sweet ones but you all have prob seen them before
Back to top Go down
ScarletTourniquet

ScarletTourniquet

PostSubject: Re: Funny pictures   Funny pictures - Page 4 Empty2010-02-17, 17:08

Shhh Snowy =[

Okay. Have you ever seen cleverbot.com?? That's an amusing bot to talk to. But here are a few of my favourites from the screenies I saved (mostly other peoples').

Funny pictures - Page 4 1257775278295

Funny pictures - Page 4 1257774279038

Funny pictures - Page 4 1257774380485
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Funny pictures   Funny pictures - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Funny pictures
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next