FAQHomeHomeSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

Learning to BHop?

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
grievous

PostSubject: Learning to BHop?   2009-12-13, 02:42

Ok guys, if anyone is planning on, or trying to Bunny Hop. This is the best tutorial video out! Also, if you see me online and have any questions, just ask and I will help you out Very Happy

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thy Devourer

PostSubject: Re: Learning to BHop?   2009-12-13, 07:21

I agree, this is the one to do it, guys a freak.

Also to add to this, because gg servers play with a lower grav and air accl and all that shiz compared to a bhop server or the DOA server for example, its actually very good practise if you find an empty gg server with the right settings for bhop (i think you all know what that will feel like) and just practise bhopping there. Actual bhop servers are good prac however when it comes to playing a gg scrim the grav and stuff are different therefore the action is the same (weaving, circle jumping) but a different result comes out in the form of a crap bhop with not much speed or momentum.

Plus, going into a gg server with shotty or funtimes will be good prac because we always play on those two, so if you learn how to get around those two maps bhopping it will be a big help to you in a scrim.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
teknoss

PostSubject: Re: Learning to BHop?   2009-12-13, 09:00

binding jump is the puss way.
start by doing it the hard way Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Edgers

PostSubject: Re: Learning to BHop?   2009-12-13, 09:35

Ye man you should be more hardcore online
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Learning to BHop?   2009-12-13, 13:12

i havnt watched that clip, so i dont know if he deals with sensitivity, when i first learnt how to bhop, i was susing 4-6 sense... this is what i use to play gg. A good friend told me that increasing my sense to about 10-11 would help me to get the feel alot better, there is alot less wrist action moving the mouse which enables for alot longer sustained bhops, but, as was said, gg servers and bhop servers are different, i have found that brining my sense back to what i normally play with in gg servers works very well with the different grav settings etc... also, binding mousewheel1 to jump is how i learnt how to bhop, and from what i can tell, is how most ppl bhop anyways...

@ Teknoss, 1st, damn, that is the ugliest fuck ive ever seen. 2nd, you wouldnt decide to start riding motorbikes without any previous experience and just go out and buy a GSR1000 for example, that's just ludacris, as is sugesting that ppl try learning bhop the hardway first... that is all...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Devilish

PostSubject: Re: Learning to BHop?   2009-12-13, 13:16

This is the HS scrim server its never locked. and im always on it learning to bhop better

203.98.81.15:27031

Also if you didn't want to join a server you can just start up CSS

Create a server

set

sv_gravity 600
sv_airaccelerate 150

and away you go. I do this sometimes makes it a little easier to bhop i find. + you can set the settings to whateva you want if you want them higher maybe its a little easier to get used the the whole spinning the mouse fast etc. Smile message me if you need a hand.

==================================

I just watched the video OMFG!! this guys is a freak! how the FUCK! really? sideway hoping? you have to watch haha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Smurf

PostSubject: Re: Learning to BHop?   2009-12-13, 15:39

Haven't watched the video yet but I'm sure it will be good for the few people not sure on how to do it, hence I'm guessing the reason it was stickied.

Also I don't see why people can't learn the hard way, I learnt with space as jump on normal settings to bhop. It wasn't until a lot later I learnt of using the mousewheel to jump. One thing that does shit me is all the people complaining "You can't bhop with normal settings, change the grav/airaccel so we can do it"....srs?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Learning to BHop?   2009-12-13, 16:54

Smurf wrote:
One thing that does shit me is all the people complaining "You can't bhop with normal settings, change the grav/airaccel so we can do it"....srs?

i would like to see this...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
McLaggin

PostSubject: Re: Learning to BHop?   2009-12-13, 17:32

go to the ausbhop server, its 20 slot, and better because other players dont reset your tiles. no congestion=win
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Smurf

PostSubject: Re: Learning to BHop?   2009-12-14, 09:44

47 wrote:
Smurf wrote:
One thing that does shit me is all the people complaining "You can't bhop with normal settings, change the grav/airaccel so we can do it"....srs?

i would like to see this...

Quit a lot of people complain on DoA, especially those with clan servers running these settings.

Anyways finally watched the video and it is good for beginners, should help a lot of people out and be noob friendly. I still suggest learning to do it with normal settings (as you will do most of it here) and probably bind mwheelup and down to +jump.

My 2c.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Edgers

PostSubject: Re: Learning to BHop?   2009-12-14, 09:59

^^ I enjoy it when people complain about not being able to surf. They suicide on Jungle 'OMFG WTFDDFDF SURF DUZNT WORK NUB SERVER'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
grievous

PostSubject: Re: Learning to BHop?   2009-12-14, 11:10

Yer, to be honest it doesn't matter if you bhop using mwheel or a button. The result is the same, and no one really gives a sht.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Smurf

PostSubject: Re: Learning to BHop?   2009-12-14, 12:04

Nah I ues either depending on how lazy I'm feeling, but tbh the mweel is so much easier Very Happy

And yeah the surfing is bad fr it too, then I make em spec me and do it backwards, shh! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thy Devourer

PostSubject: Re: Learning to BHop?   2009-12-15, 12:58

rofl at ed's comment, so true Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bundy bear

PostSubject: Re: Learning to BHop?   2009-12-18, 17:30

nah u can surf u just go epically slow and i agree that we dont need grav or accl changed as then bhop whores will get easy knifes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
crusherop

PostSubject: Re: Learning to BHop?   2009-12-19, 04:28

I second that bundy, Only dedicated BHOP servers otherwise it kills the gameplay for people(ME) that cant be fuked learning how to BHOP
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fodder
|đě┼| Director

PostSubject: Re: Learning to BHop?   2010-01-16, 17:30

You guys ever sufed with Liesel or Zebra? pair of freaks the both of them lol, fkn crazy shit to watch them eh The other one is Mouse with an awp on surf, its like WTF Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tha Snowmann
|đě┼| Leader

PostSubject: Re: Learning to BHop?   2010-01-16, 19:04

yeah zebra is crazy at it, i remember at the lan last year, i was shitfaced and stoned off my head and Zebra was trying to teach me how to surf. was bloody funny Razz

fodder wrote:
Jeez you crap on 47
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vee

PostSubject: Re: Learning to BHop?   2010-01-23, 14:01

Yeah I seen zebra surf, we used to heaps ages ago, he's amazing at it Surprised
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/Veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Plague

PostSubject: Re: Learning to BHop?   2010-01-24, 09:10

Vee bhops a bit too mcuh, god damn hacker imo.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/id/its_teh_plague
Vee

PostSubject: Re: Learning to BHop?   2010-01-24, 10:50

Haaa not even, I'm just pro :p
Back to top Go down
|đě┼|DEANO

PostSubject: Re: Learning to BHop?   2010-03-08, 12:21

LOL well deano fails at bhop and surfing no video will help me atleast till i upgrade my piss ant video card'
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Learning to BHop?   2010-03-08, 13:03

Its been a while since i posted here...

Learn to bhop...?

start your own server... (obviously with a bhop map previously downloads)

Set sv_cheats 1

Set Gravity 500, 400 or even 200 to start with and get used to it...

Set sv_airaccelerate to 100, 200, 300 or what ever to get started...

Start mucking around and trying out air straifing... using w key to go forward on initial jump, then ONLY use a and d key to straife through the air...

If you still have problems, let me know through steam, i can jump on a server and give you a hand....

I also sugest trying out surf maps... thats the place to learn straifing in the air... but try to find an empty server or even start your own as previously sugested... gl...

Or send me a pm via here...

Fletch, most bhop gger's use around 600 grav and 150 airaccerlerate i belive, although some like to be cheated and lower the grave even more to 550 or as low as 500, a good sign is on funtimes, if you jump and can see over the side walls in the spawns, its set to 550...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vee

PostSubject: Re: Learning to BHop?   2010-03-12, 02:38

If you're doing it on your own server make sure to set the tic rate to 100. cause the default tic rate is 33 and that's real crap for bhoping.

You can change it in the advance lauch settings.

Edit: If you don't know how to do so, go to Couterstrike:Source and go to Properties >> General >> Set Launch Option and put in the box -console -tickrate 100
Back to top Go down
Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: Learning to BHop?   2010-03-12, 06:51

I tried to learn to Bhop with clown and vee, for some reason I go backwards
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Learning to BHop?   

Back to top Go down

Learning to BHop?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next