Ðead Øn Årrival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ðead Øn Årrival

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fun things in vanilla

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Smurf

Smurf

Fun things in vanilla Empty
PostSubject: Fun things in vanilla   Fun things in vanilla Empty2009-12-15, 13:17

So most of you know I now play vanilla more than I do gungame. Figured here I would tell you of some of the stupidity as I come across it. Idea came to me last night when on DoA and became too lazy to type a story...

p3x.

First one is a group called p3x. Now most of the time I play on the chaos servers (there are 2 of) and all is good. Randomly I got an invite from some guy that took me a while to realise I'd played...1? game on there with him and he decided to add me. Anyways hadn't heard from him or seen him on the servers in a while and didn't really think much of it, then out of the blue, he asked me to slut for the clan he was in (p3x). I quite enjoy scrims, wars and pugs and do them whenever possible so I accepted. Anyways I tag up, head and and there are 6 of us....me (slutting), the two leaders, the guy who asked me to slut, and a guy trialling for the clan. So I tried to figure out what was happening as the other clan where already there and waiting while we were running around like idiots trying to figure out who the fuck was playing. One of the leaders had to....go somewhere so they left and I played. Now there is nothing like a bad team or team mates. Sometimes it's quite funny.

So during the game there were hardly any calls for where to go or what to do, and I found myself calling more for them then the leader was (I'm not very confident at calling, I prefer to just shoot shit). Anyway half of them weren't listening or didn't know places (on dust2) and the guy trialling played rambo and just ran in everywhere and got shot....which was hell funny. So anyway we play out the game, my entire team failing (all negative kdr) with me carrying the team (managed to get a few tds and had most frags of both teams both halves), needless to say, both the half time and end scores were...well....terrible. Anyway scrim finishes all shake hands, gg etc and I leave CSS.

Next minute I get a steam chat thing from the guy who invited me to slut asking what I thought of the clan etc etc, so I told him they needed someone to call, strats, play together and get chemistry etc etc. Then he asked me to add the leader who played because he wanted to talk to me. So I add him, talk for a bit, said I was willing to help out where I could etc etc when I had free time to help them get better as a clan. Then, he said "Well anyway well done in the scrim, you did awesome. You don't need to trial you're in (p3x)." I replied telling him I was already in a clan (well we were working on bringing it back, died again but thats another story) but I was more than happy to help them where I could and I didn;t know I was meant to be trialling and sorry for the confusion I was told I was slutting. he then said something along the lines of "You weren't trialling but I saw you play, you don't need to, you're in.". So again I explained I was already in clan I didn't want to join and so on and went offline. Now I had completely forgot that earlier, when talking to the guy who asked me to slut and I said I would help, he sent me an invite to the clan steam group for the clan, which I accepted.

I come on the next day, to a few messages. Now the two guys I was helping build the clan with are friends with the guy who got me to slut irl, and one of them sent me a message saying "lol go look at the p3x group on steam" (I'd already told him about all of this), so I did. They put me in their core5....about 30 seconds later I got a message from the other leader saying hey and welcome to the clan etc etc...which I not so politely said wtf is going on, I only slutted, said I didn;t want to join and I got put in your core5...he simply said he didn't know, he got told by the other leader how good I was and he told him I joined.

Now, through the next week they kept spamming me in chat telling me I was in the core 5 and they had a war, I ended up blocking all of them and got kicked from the group a week later (I was too lazy to do it myself). Now the funny part is when I started talking to the first leader I played with he was going on about how him and the other leader both turned down CEVO-M teams to come here and make their own clan and play in CGO...

Now CEVO is the best E-Gaming community in Aus, CGO being second. Now CEVO-M is pretty high up, there are only 2 after that, the Professional League, and Invite only. Anyways he was ranting and raving about how good these two were for being able to be CEVO-M etc etc and how lucky I would be to join them.....lol. The truth was he kept trying to get a CEVO-M team, and no-one wanted him because he was so bad, the other leader DID make a CEVO-M team, trained a few times and was promptly booted for not being good enough. Then, later on I had to explain to them on how to register their team for CGO....

Why do kids on games think they are the best?

Also the leader later changed him name to [WhateverhisnameisIdontcare] GOING CEVO!

I lold

Add more shorter ones later, gotta go see a man about a house...
Back to top Go down
ScarletTourniquet

ScarletTourniquet

PostSubject: Re: Fun things in vanilla   Fun things in vanilla Empty2009-12-15, 13:33

ROFL!!!

oh god. that's awesome. after the whole mix up with you slutting, you should have known to reject the steam group invite! i mean really smurf, you brought that on yourself =P
Back to top Go down
Smurf

Smurf

PostSubject: Re: Fun things in vanilla   Fun things in vanilla Empty2009-12-15, 14:37

Well no, since I offered to help them train and stuff I thought it would be easier then adding the rest of the clan. I accepted the group invite before the leader guy told me I was in....people suck Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
Quoth...

Quoth...

PostSubject: Re: Fun things in vanilla   Fun things in vanilla Empty2009-12-15, 16:02

blb l. Awkward situation for the win!
Back to top Go down
http://quothdesign.com.au
ScarletTourniquet

ScarletTourniquet

PostSubject: Re: Fun things in vanilla   Fun things in vanilla Empty2009-12-16, 10:20

well true i suppose... i agree, people do suck xD
Back to top Go down
Thy Devourer

Thy Devourer

PostSubject: Re: Fun things in vanilla   Fun things in vanilla Empty2009-12-16, 10:29

gotta love teh nilla, funny story Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fun things in vanilla   Fun things in vanilla Empty

Back to top Go down

Fun things in vanilla
Page 1 of 1