Ðead Øn Årrival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ðead Øn Årrival

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Women on the server

Go down 
+18
icecube
Fatal1X
Amz
Tha Snowmann
rumpig
McLaggin
teknoss
Mutant Enemy
Thy Devourer
Stika
Edgers
bundy bear
Fletch
c0d3r
***mystic***
Electron
fodder
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Pompom

Pompom

Women on the server - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Women on the server   Women on the server - Page 2 Empty2010-01-16, 15:37

Good to hear you dudes & dudettes are all about the friendly atmosphere Smile

I'm happy to have a banter with people, am not that easily offended, but there gets a point where (as a dudette) you just want to get on with the game without constant focus on your gender. Not that i try to draw attention to my gender. But f*ck, it's not my fault i have no dangly bits >.< why the f*ck should i pretend to be a dude?
Same goes for you anonymous chicks. SPEAK UP!!!! you've got enough crap to put up with. F*ckn speak up and enjoy the full version of the game. Loosen up!! Games are for FUN!!

Trying to find a decent server on TF2 after a rough day can be tough. and i'm not one to shy away from the mic. f*ck, i bought the damn thing. Where the f*ck is the angry face??? Mad there. if i want to tell my medic there's a spy behind, i'll fricken say it. And if boys can't handle it i'll RQ!! They don't deserve a laggy pom in their server if they can't be nice. I MAKE A FINE SENTRY CRACK DAMMIT AND I'M A DIVERSION >.<

F*KN SERENITY NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!!

*ahem*

yeah.. anyway Shocked

Whoops... that was a rant an a half :S
good thing i cut it short :p

i don't play much, and i don't play well. But i figure games are meant to be fun. if i can hang out on some cool servers with decent people, i'll make the most of it Smile
and i'm very glad Scarlet pointed me in the direction of the DOA server for my venture into css Smile

Having said that, when you dudes get sick of me n00bing it up & want a proper game, just let me know and i'm gone :p
Back to top Go down
ScarletTourniquet

ScarletTourniquet

PostSubject: Re: Women on the server   Women on the server - Page 2 Empty2010-01-16, 16:01

+1 Pom!

and +1 Coder. I haven't had much of an issue on the servers hey. Infact, DOA servers are one of my safe refuges from nasty comments about how I sound like Michael Jackson over mic (high pitched guy voice if you didn't get the reference).

Also Pom, if they want proper games, they'll go scrim Wink

DOA is full of awesome. And I don't say this lightly... So weigh up the following statement in your head and realise it's one of the highest compliments I could ever pay anyone or anything.

DOA's awesome is almost on par with Barney Stinson and his awesomeness.
Back to top Go down
fodder
|ÐØÅ| Director
fodder

PostSubject: Re: Women on the server   Women on the server - Page 2 Empty2010-01-16, 17:17

Thats what we are all about pom, THE COMMUNITY, which means the feel and the fun. We are pretty famous for it. We have heaps ppl come on and say they "just love playin this server"

Anyone can start a server, load up gungame, any tech can fix shit and keep it going, those things don't make it unique or fun or cool.

Its the community that makes it special.

It's the philosophy that makes it special, that makes it a success. The philosophy then has to be supported and enforced by rules and attitude, and enforced hard to make it work. Some people think we are full of rules and dont have fun lol, but we enforce all our shit for that very reason, so it IS fun, and fun for everyone, not a few mates or clan members like so many servers.

And by the way same same with "bein a noob or a crap player" who cares lol, I cant stand ppl who have to point out how someone is a "fail". WTF, who gives a shit lol. Far as I'm concerned someone can be 1/24 every map, but be the coolest player on the server. You can be hot as and win map after map, but you might be a total dik. I know which player I'd prefer eh.

Good point about usin ur mic pom, fk yeh, all u women use ur mic, same as the boys, its also good as an example too (same as this post lol) use ur mic, then if rands make a smart arse comment, they can cop the flak and learn that it's not on. I really really hate it that women might not use their mic cos of flack and dik comments.

I understand it, but hey, not on our fkn server, use ur mic, feel free, and lets serve it up to any idiot comments. Then ppl learn.

I dont even tolerate some dude who says "how old are you?" to some girl. WTF!!!! how come you don't wanna know some guys age? lol. STFU!!

It's the same as life........ EQUALITY FOR THE WIN

Not really all aimed at ur post pom lol, I just like to take the opportunity to reinforce our philosophy when I can, cos its the same as the server, ppl hear it, get the message, then feed it out there eh.

EVERYONE having fun and enjoying themseleves can't happen by itself, it's gotta be enforced and supported.

Thats my lil rave for the night, goodbye and goodnight Laughing Cool
Back to top Go down
Fletch

Fletch

PostSubject: Re: Women on the server   Women on the server - Page 2 Empty2010-01-16, 21:37

ScarletTourniquet wrote:
DOA's awesome is almost on par with Barney Stinson and his awesomeness.

SUIT SONG!!! xD Laughing
Back to top Go down
ScarletTourniquet

ScarletTourniquet

PostSubject: Re: Women on the server   Women on the server - Page 2 Empty2010-01-17, 12:07

ikr Fletch xD

Also, someone asked me last night how old I was. Semi I think... Fletch was there. Thanks Fletch for stickin up for me =] <3
Back to top Go down
fodder
|ÐØÅ| Director
fodder

PostSubject: Re: Women on the server   Women on the server - Page 2 Empty2010-01-17, 13:32

Hey Scarlett, how old are you Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy affraid
Back to top Go down
fodder
|ÐØÅ| Director
fodder

PostSubject: Re: Women on the server   Women on the server - Page 2 Empty2010-01-17, 13:39

Was just humour Mutant, I dont want or expect Scarlett to answer, and actually I know how old she is mate. Considering the above posts and their content, sif volunteer her age. Scarlett can do so if she wishes, soz but deleted it Smile
Back to top Go down
ScarletTourniquet

ScarletTourniquet

PostSubject: Re: Women on the server   Women on the server - Page 2 Empty2010-01-17, 13:46

I'm 64 and randy as! LETS GO STUD!! >: D

=P
Back to top Go down
fodder
|ÐØÅ| Director
fodder

PostSubject: Re: Women on the server   Women on the server - Page 2 Empty2010-01-17, 13:52

MMMMMMMMMMM 64, nearly there Scarlett, still just a tad too young soz, get back to me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ScarletTourniquet

ScarletTourniquet

PostSubject: Re: Women on the server   Women on the server - Page 2 Empty2010-01-17, 13:57

I lied... I wanted to sound younger than I really am...

I'm actually 72... =O
Back to top Go down
Mutant Enemy

Mutant Enemy

PostSubject: Re: Women on the server   Women on the server - Page 2 Empty2010-01-17, 13:59

fodder wrote:
Was just humour Mutant, I dont want or expect Scarlett to answer, and actually I know how old she is mate. Considering the above posts and their content, sif volunteer her age. Scarlett can do so if she wishes, soz but deleted it Smile
You NOOB, Click her name, look at her profile, her age is right there...

Noob as fodder
Back to top Go down
ScarletTourniquet

ScarletTourniquet

PostSubject: Re: Women on the server   Women on the server - Page 2 Empty2010-01-17, 14:07

He's a fossil. Leave the poor guy alone =P
Back to top Go down
icecube

icecube

PostSubject: Re: Women on the server   Women on the server - Page 2 Empty2010-01-17, 14:22

Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.cominexcomputing.com
fodder
|ÐØÅ| Director
fodder

PostSubject: Re: Women on the server   Women on the server - Page 2 Empty2010-01-17, 14:28

Not noob, you nub, she's put it where she wants it lol.

Seein as someone was hassling her about her age last night he didnt know he could find it there

But he would have seen it here

It's the principle of the matter Nublet

Your'e lucky I love you Very Happy Cool
Back to top Go down
slicker

slicker

PostSubject: Re: Women on the server   Women on the server - Page 2 Empty2010-01-17, 14:37

Oh NO she di'int !!! Shocked
HAHA Oh snap !!
Back to top Go down
ScarletTourniquet

ScarletTourniquet

PostSubject: Re: Women on the server   Women on the server - Page 2 Empty2010-01-17, 15:00

fodder wrote:
Not noob, you nub, she's put it where she wants it lol.

If I didn't know what you were talking about, I woulda been filing for sexual harassment Fossil!! Razz
Back to top Go down
fodder
|ÐØÅ| Director
fodder

PostSubject: Re: Women on the server   Women on the server - Page 2 Empty2010-01-17, 15:16

Ha ha bl, I could never be got for that lol.

Read fodders stories "girlie class' Cool
Back to top Go down
ScarletTourniquet

ScarletTourniquet

PostSubject: Re: Women on the server   Women on the server - Page 2 Empty2010-01-17, 15:18

Yeah, I've been meaning to get to those... Also, I do remember at one point reading that they should be read in order. Are the in order now?

And yeah well. Point was, out of context it sounded so dirty xD
Back to top Go down
fodder
|ÐØÅ| Director
fodder

PostSubject: Re: Women on the server   Women on the server - Page 2 Empty2010-01-17, 15:24

Ha ha I know lol, yeh, read em from the top down, unless you want to read my point about how you "couldnt get me for harassment" re "girlie class" Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ScarletTourniquet

ScarletTourniquet

PostSubject: Re: Women on the server   Women on the server - Page 2 Empty2010-01-17, 17:22

Well I will eventually get around to reading your stories! I'm just lazy... =P
Back to top Go down
fodder
|ÐØÅ| Director
fodder

PostSubject: Re: Women on the server   Women on the server - Page 2 Empty2010-01-17, 17:30

Tis cool Scarlett, at 72 you need to take things slowly babe lol!
Back to top Go down
ScarletTourniquet

ScarletTourniquet

PostSubject: Re: Women on the server   Women on the server - Page 2 Empty2010-01-17, 19:52

Lmao so true. Wouldn't wanna break a hip reading your stories before I get to break it doing other stuff, if you know what I mean ;]

rofl.
Back to top Go down
Pompom

Pompom

PostSubject: Re: Women on the server   Women on the server - Page 2 Empty2010-01-18, 03:55

72??????
I thought you were a 14yo dude Sad my pedo heart is borked </3

afro
wheee, afro =D
Back to top Go down
icecube

icecube

PostSubject: Re: Women on the server   Women on the server - Page 2 Empty2010-01-18, 05:23

Pompom wrote:
72??????
I thought you were a 14yo dude Sad my pedo heart is borked </3

afro
wheee, afro =D

ROFL!!!!!!! bounce
Back to top Go down
http://www.cominexcomputing.com
ScarletTourniquet

ScarletTourniquet

PostSubject: Re: Women on the server   Women on the server - Page 2 Empty2010-01-18, 12:55

Pom, for you, I can be anything you want baby Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Women on the server   Women on the server - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Women on the server
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next