Ðead Øn Årrival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ðead Øn Årrival

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fatal1X Reporting in (eew, get that out of my face! >.<)

Go down 
+11
facestomp
fodder
MedicDroid
Woffle'
teknoss
bundy bear
***mystic***
Edgers
Amz
Thy Devourer
Fatal1X
15 posters
AuthorMessage
Fatal1X

Fatal1X

Fatal1X Reporting in (eew, get that out of my face! >.<) Empty
PostSubject: Fatal1X Reporting in (eew, get that out of my face! >.<)   Fatal1X Reporting in (eew, get that out of my face! >.<) Empty2010-01-13, 11:22

Hey all,

I'm applying to (hopefully) be accepted into the DoA GG circle. I've been around for awhile, a few previous GG clans and alias's and I believe i'm a decent(ish) shot (or atleast my guns have a fodder magnet). The one downside I can see is the fact that (over mic) I sound 12. So here's a sexy picture of myself and my best mate to try and prove that i'm NOT A TWELVE YEAR OLD PRE-PUBESCENT Very Happy

Fatal1X Reporting in (eew, get that out of my face! >.<) 13659_1155568204656_1091242652_2382

I'm on the left.
Back to top Go down
http://www.scoutz4life.com
Thy Devourer

Thy Devourer

PostSubject: Re: Fatal1X Reporting in (eew, get that out of my face! >.<)   Fatal1X Reporting in (eew, get that out of my face! >.<) Empty2010-01-13, 11:29

You dont look 12, you look 11

hahah Wink
Back to top Go down
Amz

PostSubject: Re: Fatal1X Reporting in (eew, get that out of my face! >.<)   Fatal1X Reporting in (eew, get that out of my face! >.<) Empty2010-01-13, 11:43

lol i actually have to agree with thy..
Back to top Go down
Fatal1X

Fatal1X

PostSubject: Re: Fatal1X Reporting in (eew, get that out of my face! >.<)   Fatal1X Reporting in (eew, get that out of my face! >.<) Empty2010-01-13, 12:18

That's my Formal Photo. Smile Getting a better sound card tonight from umart. Probably won't effect my voice quality though. Even though I have a G35 headset ><
Back to top Go down
Edgers

Edgers

PostSubject: Re: Fatal1X Reporting in (eew, get that out of my face! >.<)   Fatal1X Reporting in (eew, get that out of my face! >.<) Empty2010-01-13, 12:33

I remember my grade 6 leavers dinner!
Back to top Go down
***mystic***

***mystic***

PostSubject: Re: Fatal1X Reporting in (eew, get that out of my face! >.<)   Fatal1X Reporting in (eew, get that out of my face! >.<) Empty2010-01-13, 13:52

Dont know about being 12 but you certainly look pre-pubescent Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://s4.photobucket.com/albums/y120/Blue_da_Magpie/
bundy bear

bundy bear

PostSubject: Re: Fatal1X Reporting in (eew, get that out of my face! >.<)   Fatal1X Reporting in (eew, get that out of my face! >.<) Empty2010-01-13, 19:37

i can honestly say that your smile freaks the shit out of me just thinking about it scares me
Back to top Go down
teknoss

teknoss

PostSubject: Re: Fatal1X Reporting in (eew, get that out of my face! >.<)   Fatal1X Reporting in (eew, get that out of my face! >.<) Empty2010-01-13, 21:21

i agree with Thy, stuffed ya self posting that one dude lmao
Back to top Go down
Fatal1X

Fatal1X

PostSubject: Re: Fatal1X Reporting in (eew, get that out of my face! >.<)   Fatal1X Reporting in (eew, get that out of my face! >.<) Empty2010-01-14, 03:22

Thy Devourer wrote:
You dont look 12, you look 11

hahah Wink

Are you comming onto me Thy? Stop winking please *Shudders*

Wink
Back to top Go down
Woffle'
ÐØÅ VIP

PostSubject: Re: Fatal1X Reporting in (eew, get that out of my face! >.<)   Fatal1X Reporting in (eew, get that out of my face! >.<) Empty2010-01-14, 04:06

Yes the younger the better with Thy, sorry will put him back on the leash again so he doesnt scare any more kids Razz
Back to top Go down
MedicDroid

MedicDroid

PostSubject: Re: Fatal1X Reporting in (eew, get that out of my face! >.<)   Fatal1X Reporting in (eew, get that out of my face! >.<) Empty2010-01-14, 04:43

Edgers wrote:
I remember my grade 6 leavers dinner!

Fuck I love you max Wink

Just keep being a cool reg and you will get in Smile

Or fast track it with various sexual favors to fodder or ....... Well mostly fodder he is the corrupt director Wink
Back to top Go down
Thy Devourer

Thy Devourer

PostSubject: Re: Fatal1X Reporting in (eew, get that out of my face! >.<)   Fatal1X Reporting in (eew, get that out of my face! >.<) Empty2010-01-14, 07:15

Hha woff, i do love teh littles ones but i do venture into older things... such as you and fod Razz

Imma just joking anyways fatal Wink
Back to top Go down
Fatal1X

Fatal1X

PostSubject: Re: Fatal1X Reporting in (eew, get that out of my face! >.<)   Fatal1X Reporting in (eew, get that out of my face! >.<) Empty2010-01-14, 13:05

I know. I've been warned not to take you seriously Thy. (Can't remember WHICH person(s) warned me, but >.< )
Back to top Go down
fodder
|ÐØÅ| Director
fodder

PostSubject: Re: Fatal1X Reporting in (eew, get that out of my face! >.<)   Fatal1X Reporting in (eew, get that out of my face! >.<) Empty2010-01-14, 18:20

Ha ha fatal, man ur always goin on about ur voice and ur sound card man, you dont sound 12 to me, and if u sound young who gives s flyin fk anyway mate. And btw sounding young is NOT a negative anyhow mate.

And you guys stop all your pre pubescant ragging eh.

Young and smooth is good Very Happy

That's one of our fave things bout playin with you younger guys, it makes initiation so much fun, all that screamin and cryin and shit Very Happy

See what happens mate eh, ur a pretty cool guy I reckon and a real reg these days so yeh, maybe soon mate. Just got in in time too lol, just shut down recruiting lol.

Hang in for a bit mate and see Cool
Back to top Go down
facestomp

PostSubject: Re: Fatal1X Reporting in (eew, get that out of my face! >.<)   Fatal1X Reporting in (eew, get that out of my face! >.<) Empty2010-01-17, 20:26

Is that u at the back with the green tracksuit on?
Back to top Go down
ScarletTourniquet

ScarletTourniquet

PostSubject: Re: Fatal1X Reporting in (eew, get that out of my face! >.<)   Fatal1X Reporting in (eew, get that out of my face! >.<) Empty2010-01-17, 22:09

^bahahaha i lol'd

it may have something to do with the fact that i've had 3.5 hours sleep and i'm still awake at 4 09am... <_<
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Fatal1X Reporting in (eew, get that out of my face! >.<)   Fatal1X Reporting in (eew, get that out of my face! >.<) Empty2010-01-18, 03:29

lmao Facestomp affraid - it is a nice green!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
Fatal1X

Fatal1X

PostSubject: Re: Fatal1X Reporting in (eew, get that out of my face! >.<)   Fatal1X Reporting in (eew, get that out of my face! >.<) Empty2010-01-18, 05:45

facestomp wrote:
Is that u at the back with the green tracksuit on?

OUCH! You scottish Rouge >< I'll get you! *Shakes fist*
Back to top Go down
Reaper

Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Fatal1X Reporting in (eew, get that out of my face! >.<)   Fatal1X Reporting in (eew, get that out of my face! >.<) Empty2010-01-18, 14:53

He has no teefs.
Back to top Go down
Fatal1X

Fatal1X

PostSubject: Re: Fatal1X Reporting in (eew, get that out of my face! >.<)   Fatal1X Reporting in (eew, get that out of my face! >.<) Empty2010-01-18, 15:39

Yeah, i don't smile with my teeth Sad I can't. Badly set jaw Sad
Back to top Go down
SeMi

SeMi

PostSubject: Re: Fatal1X Reporting in (eew, get that out of my face! >.<)   Fatal1X Reporting in (eew, get that out of my face! >.<) Empty2010-01-20, 06:39

haha fodder, if i didnt know what this thread was about. ide be scared of what you posted lol... read back over it and try see it from my point of veiw lawls.
Back to top Go down
Fatal1X

Fatal1X

PostSubject: Re: Fatal1X Reporting in (eew, get that out of my face! >.<)   Fatal1X Reporting in (eew, get that out of my face! >.<) Empty2010-01-21, 17:37

I'm away atm, but i couldn't remember // am drunk atm.

I"m away for the next 9 days with my GirlFriend.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fatal1X Reporting in (eew, get that out of my face! >.<)   Fatal1X Reporting in (eew, get that out of my face! >.<) Empty

Back to top Go down

Fatal1X Reporting in (eew, get that out of my face! >.<)
Page 1 of 1