Share | 

NZ lan

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Woffle'
VIP

PostSubject: Re: NZ lan   2010-01-25, 06:49

Yeah so you guys, Kez and Crazy Joe will be 6 people which is how many we can have there Smile Will try and bring a fishing rod. There are a few places around there for fishing off the rocks and if your keen, a winter dip in the ocean Smile

There are even a couple of pubs which so long as its not Q's birthday weekend we will have most of the town to ourselves. Will double check with Joe if he's free but im sure the answer will be yes if its coromandel Smile

Worst case if we have anyone else come they need to bring a tent Razz

Just as the aus guys were going to do, move anything breakable to the closet and clean up after, dont be too fucking messy though Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
c0d3r

PostSubject: Re: NZ lan   2010-01-25, 06:59

Do we have a date yet?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fletch

PostSubject: Re: NZ lan   2010-01-25, 07:01

Can we set it in late april or may?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
slicker

PostSubject: Re: NZ lan   2010-01-25, 11:49

Mind you I could go out and spear a few fish if you want fish to eat Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Woffle'
VIP

PostSubject: Re: NZ lan   2010-01-25, 12:34

Well if kez was on would confirm when he can get it off (i know everyone else matters as well, no point having it when he has exams etc)

Only reason i was saying June is that it would be safe to assume most of us would be free.

Would say for me the earliest would be may. What about you and slicker, coder? And DA and Vee?

you spear fish and i will scare the fish towards ya slicker, so long as i get some of the fish, deal? Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
slicker

PostSubject: Re: NZ lan   2010-01-25, 13:22

Well if its in June.. that goodness for a thick wetsuit..
Myself en serunox... new dude I introduced to the server, will be testing our spears out tomorrow , I will be taking vids... so that I can analyze the hunting methods and see if we should alter it... man.. this wine has got me kinda wasted lol!

But ye.... or what I can do... is take out the line and hook the fish so you can have some game fishing lolololol... just give me a few beers and its on... !!! Laughing

You have gotta let us know about the date... my work has recently made up this new fucked up rule that we have to apply for leave a month in advance ... shitty but I gotta live with it...
I am SO looking forward to a NZ lan !! EPIC Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
c0d3r

PostSubject: Re: NZ lan   2010-01-25, 13:24

*phones the ambulance service in advance for slicker & serunox*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Woffle'
VIP

PostSubject: Re: NZ lan   2010-01-25, 14:44

closest hospital is thames so about an 45-60 mins coder. Dont know how quickly the ambo is going to get there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
slicker

PostSubject: Re: NZ lan   2010-01-25, 15:14

I'm from Africa bitches... It takes a fair bit to take me down !!! Cool

And besides .. the alcamahol makes me strong HEHE Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: NZ lan   2010-01-26, 01:39

Well, Im still waiting for my Enrolment to go through. SO I have no idea what happening with my uni stuff yet
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Woffle'
VIP

PostSubject: Re: NZ lan   2010-01-26, 04:54

Recommend this place, all the review are good and i know there is shit all around it so would be alot better than the whitianga place which is really just a small suburb, this place is more one of only a few houses in an area.

And the other one you guys liked there is a comment about using a telephoto lense (ie may not be as big as it looks)

Still pretty much as cheap as a backpackers, with 8 people would come out about $20 per night.

http://www.bookabach.co.nz/holiday_homes/dsp_listing.cfm?bachID=1746
Back to top Go down
View user profile
c0d3r

PostSubject: Re: NZ lan   2010-02-02, 09:19

Woffle, that place looks perfect. Enough outside space to be drunk and disorderly and not mess on the friendly people's carpets Razz

We'll have to get numbers a month or two beforehand so that we can book and be certain that we'll get the place.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Woffle'
VIP

PostSubject: Re: NZ lan   2010-02-02, 10:27

Most likely will be mid-end of May. Payments for the accom will need to be in by end of April i reckon to make sure that we have everyone in and can sort out how much needs to be paid by who.

Food: Either bring your own, or will work out a cost for that and just do a big shop at mad butcher on the way down to coromandel.

Piss: some of us can drink more than others and have different tastes, so best to BYO on this front i reckon.

If you have a mate or if any of the aussies want to come over can you put a note here so that we can get a record.

So far the people coming are:
Cod3r
Crazy Joe
Fletch
Slicker
Woffle

Possible:
DA
Keza
Vee

Have just sent a message off to the place to confirm how much bond if there is one etc. And anything else we need to know. Will be awesome to use kayaks if the winds right (think kayaking in 2m waves Very Happy)

Oh and coder there are normally hardly any people down there in winter, most people go to whitianga cause its a town and has pubs etc.

Anyone that likes seafood there is an awesome seafood place down there, fish caught the same day as its cooked, straight off the boats. Same with the mussels too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fletch

PostSubject: Re: NZ lan   2010-02-02, 11:05

Few quick questions, if we fly up do we have people who can give us a ride? Am I able to get a 4.5L bottle of Jim Beam on a domestic flight? How long is the lan gonna be for? What can we use to protect ourselves if Slicker gets too drunk?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Woffle'
VIP

PostSubject: Re: NZ lan   2010-02-02, 11:16

Yes

Most likely in your main luggage but i think thats 12 or 20 kg max so may need to pay overweight charge

I will most likely be there for 4 days (will try and get the fri/mon or thur/fri/mon off)

Most likely nothing, so long as i can run faster than at least one person i dont care,...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
slicker

PostSubject: Re: NZ lan   2010-02-02, 12:32

Just to let you dudes know..
When I played rugby, I was faster than our wingers... So in a straight line... (or turnz) you stand 2/10 chance of escaping Twisted Evil

Now if you were thinking of jumping over or under things, When I did my athletics, I was provincial champion for 2 years running in the hurdles event , and just to let you know.. the second year I did it, I still had 17 staples on my shoulder from breaking my collar bone in rugby !! affraid

So even if you injure me,.. I can still catch up..... in not so many words... YOUR SCREWED Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Woffle'
VIP

PostSubject: Re: NZ lan   2010-02-02, 13:24

And?

indoor puck hockey, voted most dangerous with a stick (unofficially)

5 years karate Seido and Go-Kan-Ryu

broke my hand from punching someone too hard (they didnt get up for a while, and i was pissed at the time)

done the round taupo bike race, o wait does that count its only 160km in about 5 1/2 hours?

used to be defensive line-backer in gridiron, and our offence wasnt the greatest, which meant 3 hours of constantly knocking people over and sacked the quarter back a number of times which means getting through 2-3 guys first. And those islanders were testing me cause im just a whitey so must be soft....

Oh and all of that is after having both my achilles tendons operated on to be lengthened. Along with the bone that was removed from the first joint in my right big toe.

So even if you catch up..... and i turn around and face you first...... in not so many words... YOUR SCREWED Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
c0d3r

PostSubject: Re: NZ lan   2010-02-02, 13:45

*cough* *cough*

I don't think I'll make it anymore guys. I feel a head cold coming on. And bronchitis. And tonsillitis.

*cough*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
c0d3r

PostSubject: Re: NZ lan   2010-02-02, 13:51

Oh wait. I actually forgot. You guys can have your rugby and gridiron and trampoline and ballet championships. I did target shooting for 5 years in high school. Trust me, I'll no-scope you up to a range of 100m. You just need to run in a straight line Razz

I don't feel sick anymore. BRING ON THE LAN!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fletch

PostSubject: Re: NZ lan   2010-02-02, 13:52

You face him Woffle I'll keep the running team going!
Damn south africans don't give up hehehe, I'm still reasonably fast, blindside flanker for north canterbury 2 year running and even though we haven't got as many islanders down here as up in auckland they still as big!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ScarletTourniquet

PostSubject: Re: NZ lan   2010-02-02, 13:54

LMAO coder xD

Naww, now I want to come =[ Scarlet is too poor D:

And note to self... Don't get on Slicker's or Woffle's bad side xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Woffle'
VIP

PostSubject: Re: NZ lan   2010-02-02, 14:04

havent done target shooting but can bring down my air rifle if ya want coder Smile

i may not be fast but im determined.

And meh scarlett, would never hurt a girl Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ScarletTourniquet

PostSubject: Re: NZ lan   2010-02-02, 17:43

Really? Excellent. *pokes Woffle relentlessly* >: D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
***mystic***

PostSubject: Re: NZ lan   2010-02-02, 18:09

Rolling Eyes Is this a lan discussion or a puffy chest competition,lmao.

Go-kan-ru,I can handle that,did a couple of years myself.i find an insigurie a great move for ppl running at me...
As for slicker,I think I might pinch his spear just for some fending off,lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://s4.photobucket.com/albums/y120/Blue_da_Magpie/
Fletch

PostSubject: Re: NZ lan   2010-02-02, 18:25

***mystic*** wrote:
Rolling Eyes Is this a lan discussion or a puffy chest competition,lmao.

We're kiwi's, of course we gotta prove who's the best and the strongest and all that macho bullshit lol. It's in our blood
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NZ lan   

Back to top Go down

NZ lan
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ead n rrival :: General Discussion :: The DOA Clan.-
Jump to: