Ðead Øn Årrival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ðead Øn Årrival

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

NZ lan

Go down 
+10
Pompom
c0d3r
Vee
ScarletTourniquet
Fletch
Thy Devourer
fodder
Woffle'
WAKE UP Geoff!!
Dark Angel
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Woffle'
ÐØÅ VIP

NZ lan - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NZ lan   NZ lan - Page 3 Empty2010-02-02, 23:51

two can play that game *pokes Scarlett relentlessly* not hurting you, cant get mad..... Very Happy

and yes everything between kiwi males boils down to a one-upmanship or "who has the biggest c**k" competition, its in our blood as fletch said. Especially when drink is involved Smile

sweet on the GKR, however i found it a bit too defensive a style for my liking after doing seido (wish i sticked with seido tbh)
Back to top Go down
BrokenBos

BrokenBos

NZ lan - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NZ lan   NZ lan - Page 3 Empty2010-02-03, 00:15

I get the feeling there's not going to be much gaming played at this lan... they'll be 2 busy beating each other... until Coder shoots them all that is. Smile
Back to top Go down
Woffle'
ÐØÅ VIP

NZ lan - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NZ lan   NZ lan - Page 3 Empty2010-02-03, 00:42

Most likely Broken, most likely Smile
Back to top Go down
Tha Snowmann
|ÐØÅ| Leader
Tha Snowmann

NZ lan - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NZ lan   NZ lan - Page 3 Empty2010-02-03, 03:14

haha sounds wicked as! i would love to come along but jsut depends on time and all that since im back at work. kinda hard to get days off when im running classes. tbh its more work for me if i do take a day or two off coz i gotta reschedule a shitload! Sad

i think i would last.....
they didnt call me the juggernaut in bball for no reason Razz
gotta love being the youngest one and taking on the whole team who are a good 2-3 years older then ya! Razz
its weird, when i get on a bball court i dont give a shit and do whatever i gotta do. almost broke my whole forearm once by hittin a brick wall at full pelt, near the end of the game i couldnt even bend my arm coz the elbow and wrist had swollen up and filled up with liquid. not to mention on the other hand a i had a massive burn blister bigger then a golf ball from doing gas chambers at my mates 18th Razz

target shooting ey?? nice work coder and damn slicker, your rollin just like a true SA Razz
i ust cant really take woffle that serious since ive seen him dressed up like Mario and Luigie Razz
Back to top Go down
Woffle'
ÐØÅ VIP

NZ lan - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NZ lan   NZ lan - Page 3 Empty2010-02-03, 03:30

whats a gas chamber?
Back to top Go down
Tha Snowmann
|ÐØÅ| Leader
Tha Snowmann

NZ lan - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NZ lan   NZ lan - Page 3 Empty2010-02-03, 03:36

gas chamber is a shot of black sammy lit on fire, put a glass over the top to catch all the fumes. once ya got the fumes put hand over glass, blow out the shot, take the shot and then suck in all the gas thats inside the glass on top. (if that makes sense...?)

the problem i came across was while holding the glass over the shot it gets warm and only needs to be there for 10 sec or so, i was pretty drunk and ended up talking to my mate for almost 5 mins and the glass was VERY hot so my quick brain tells me i better take this shot before it gets too hot... hmmmm well put my hand on the glass to hold the 'gas' in and yeah burnt pretty much the whole palm of my left hand Sad but i did take the shot and suck the gas in just dropped the glass and smashed it everywhere after it though Razz yeah i had that burn blister for over 6 weeks, looked a bit like medics foot from last year but was filled with this puss stuff, i think it got infected...

snow white...rofl... Razz
Back to top Go down
ScarletTourniquet

ScarletTourniquet

NZ lan - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NZ lan   NZ lan - Page 3 Empty2010-02-03, 10:39

Well since I wouldn't have my PC at this LAN, who'd be the one suffering if I was poking you relentlessly while you were playing CSS hmm? xD
Back to top Go down
Woffle'
ÐØÅ VIP

NZ lan - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NZ lan   NZ lan - Page 3 Empty2010-02-03, 11:44

well if my lady is able to get time off work/course and can come down, you can discuss that with her Razz

or you could find a way to bring the comp too Razz so are you thinkin of coming scarlett?

Last edited by Woffle' on 2010-02-03, 11:48; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
c0d3r

c0d3r

NZ lan - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NZ lan   NZ lan - Page 3 Empty2010-02-03, 11:46

So there will be at least 2 females who can cook and make sure the guys don't die from alcohol poisoning?
Back to top Go down
Woffle'
ÐØÅ VIP

NZ lan - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NZ lan   NZ lan - Page 3 Empty2010-02-03, 11:50

yeah, currently training to be a chef so maybe something edible too... Smile

But even then all nz guys can cook a good bbq, even cooked peas, carrots and sweetcorn on the bbq once cause i couldnt be stuffed using the oven Smile
Back to top Go down
ScarletTourniquet

ScarletTourniquet

NZ lan - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NZ lan   NZ lan - Page 3 Empty2010-02-03, 15:30

Nah, I wish. Scarlet is far too poor to get to this LAN Sad

Wow at the wind that suddenly decided to breeze through my room =/ my curtain almost ended up completely upside down o_O
Back to top Go down
***mystic***

***mystic***

NZ lan - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NZ lan   NZ lan - Page 3 Empty2010-02-03, 17:00

you use an oven to cook peas,man thats overkill.I thought you guys just cooked in a hungi Smile
Back to top Go down
https://s4.photobucket.com/albums/y120/Blue_da_Magpie/
Dark Angel

Dark Angel

NZ lan - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NZ lan   NZ lan - Page 3 Empty2010-02-04, 01:57

This sounds like a manlyness competition, finally got my enrollment sorted so I should be able to come.

And for the record I've been shooting since I was 4, and I've been impaled on my bicycle handles, SO BRING IT ON Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Woffle'
ÐØÅ VIP

NZ lan - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NZ lan   NZ lan - Page 3 Empty2010-02-04, 02:26

Sweet so i dont need to bring my bicycle handles then Razz

And Mystic, ANYTHING can be cooked on a bbq..... And for the record the peas had a nice crispy bbq coating which just made them that much better.

Hungi is for maori new zealanders Smile us caucasians cbf digging the hole Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pompom

Pompom

NZ lan - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NZ lan   NZ lan - Page 3 Empty2010-02-04, 03:33

Lol, y'all are so funny ^_^

NZ's gotta be a nice setting for a lan regardless how many spears you throw at each other while running terribly fast for long periods of time and dodging bullets.

Have fun kids Razz
Back to top Go down
ScarletTourniquet

ScarletTourniquet

NZ lan - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NZ lan   NZ lan - Page 3 Empty2010-02-04, 05:42

Woffle' wrote:
And Mystic, ANYTHING can be cooked on a bbq.....
It's true... My sister, her friends and I cooked a frozen pizza on a BBQ once xD
Back to top Go down
c0d3r

c0d3r

NZ lan - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NZ lan   NZ lan - Page 3 Empty2010-03-08, 04:17

*bump*

I vote for end of April. For those arriving by plane / boat, we'll be able to take 1-2 people with us in the car (depending on how much booze we can fit in the boot).
Back to top Go down
Dark Angel

Dark Angel

NZ lan - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NZ lan   NZ lan - Page 3 Empty2010-03-08, 05:30

I have uni break from April 1st until April 26th, but Im really poor so it will take alot of begging
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

NZ lan - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NZ lan   NZ lan - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

NZ lan
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ðead Øn Årrival :: General Discussion :: The DOA Clan.-
Jump to: