Ðead Øn Årrival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ðead Øn Årrival

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Brisbane lan???

Go down 
+10
The7thLegion
Fatal1X
Amz
Monster
rumpig
fodder
grievous
Thy Devourer
BrokenBos
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
rumpig

rumpig

Brisbane lan??? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brisbane lan???   Brisbane lan??? - Page 2 Empty2010-01-19, 13:25

So this is the area we have minus some of the shit and forklift

Brisbane lan??? - Page 2 Here2

Brisbane lan??? - Page 2 Here

about 24mtr long and 4mtr wide heaps of room..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brisbane lan???   Brisbane lan??? - Page 2 Empty2010-01-19, 13:45

dude, i could so do some serious damage with that forklift... "car tipping" anyone?
Back to top Go down
BrokenBos

BrokenBos

PostSubject: Re: Brisbane lan???   Brisbane lan??? - Page 2 Empty2010-01-19, 13:46

Can we keep the fan??? I daresay that there'll be a fair bit of heat in that room... from all the raging that'll be happening. lol
Back to top Go down
BrokenBos

BrokenBos

PostSubject: Re: Brisbane lan???   Brisbane lan??? - Page 2 Empty2010-01-19, 13:47

oh btw which area of town are we looking at?? Northside? southside?
Back to top Go down
rumpig

rumpig

PostSubject: Re: Brisbane lan???   Brisbane lan??? - Page 2 Empty2010-01-19, 14:04

there's 2 of those fans so can set them up near the garage door..

Big car park out front for some cricket 2 if ppl a up for it.

Once again once we have a date almost picked i will again check with the old man but should be all good.
Back to top Go down
rumpig

rumpig

PostSubject: Re: Brisbane lan???   Brisbane lan??? - Page 2 Empty2010-01-21, 10:35

lets keep this post alive guys so we dont forget.
lets get a list together of whos coming as i can top it off with some of my mates.

Now if there is some that can get tables let me know or if we do this $20 a head i have priced up tables chairs and a port a loo for about 300 at this stage.
If anyone has info on this let me know?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brisbane lan???   Brisbane lan??? - Page 2 Empty2010-01-21, 13:11

i can bring some decent size plastic tables with steel folding legs etc, enough for 2 ppl with computers and gear per table, can bring as many that will fit in the tray of my ute which may be 8-10... and fk em, peeps bring their own chairs, its not rocket science Razz
Back to top Go down
rumpig

rumpig

PostSubject: Re: Brisbane lan???   Brisbane lan??? - Page 2 Empty2010-01-21, 14:15

SHIT if you can bring that many then we should be sweet i have one and might be able to get a couple others.. i just need to get prices on the port a loo then..

nice work there 47.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brisbane lan???   Brisbane lan??? - Page 2 Empty2010-01-21, 16:49

bigest thing is date... i need to know a date when it will be on, preferably a saturday day or night, i would need to crash at someones house tho if its a night thing, living 4hrs away... anything you want from the bond store while im heading that way rumpig?
Back to top Go down
fodder
|ÐØÅ| Director
fodder

PostSubject: Re: Brisbane lan???   Brisbane lan??? - Page 2 Empty2010-01-21, 18:11

Hey, check the the avatar, with the gun, and the birds in the background that he turned from "endangered" to "extinct"

Check that earlier post with all his guns laid out

Check the weird twisted stories and posts

And you wanna LAN with him?????

Boys

Don't be silly, unlike the server

Don't rush into it, I think 47 is just a lil bit dangerous Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BrokenBos

BrokenBos

PostSubject: Re: Brisbane lan???   Brisbane lan??? - Page 2 Empty2010-01-21, 19:11

Yeah I think it should prob be byo chairs... I've got 2 of those white plastic trestle (sp?) tables from Bunnings I can bring. Would prob prefer not to have to as then I'd have to drive the spac bus.
Back to top Go down
fodder
|ÐØÅ| Director
fodder

PostSubject: Re: Brisbane lan???   Brisbane lan??? - Page 2 Empty2010-01-22, 02:10

Got some stinges in the big smoke eh.

I used to volunteer at a community centre for a couple of years, few years back now, cool place. Last lan I "hired" 6 new trestle tables and a dozen chairs. We had them for ten days. Took them back after ten days and said, how much?

The woman said, give me $5. Is that ok?

I was laughing and said yeh, cool as. I gave her $20 and she was totally stoked. lol. Hows that for a score? Very Happy

Heading back today to pick em up again, dont think I'll go anywhere else at that price Smile
Back to top Go down
BrokenBos

BrokenBos

PostSubject: Re: Brisbane lan???   Brisbane lan??? - Page 2 Empty2010-01-22, 08:27

Ask her if she'll ship em up to Brisbane for us?? lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brisbane lan???   Brisbane lan??? - Page 2 Empty2010-01-22, 15:01

Haha, Fodder, your a funnny bloke, putting all these ideas in ppl's heads that im dangerous and shit, cmon, its been ages since i had any sort of mad rage attack ending with a straight jacket, my doctor says im coming along aweomse, soon i may even be allowed back into my natural habitat Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Woffle'
ÐØÅ VIP

PostSubject: Re: Brisbane lan???   Brisbane lan??? - Page 2 Empty2010-01-22, 15:16

the zoo?
Back to top Go down
boogiedown

boogiedown

PostSubject: Re: Brisbane lan???   Brisbane lan??? - Page 2 Empty2010-01-22, 20:40

Briiiiisbane for the wiiiiiin. This better happen, I'm mad keen, can bring a few chairs and possibly a table or two.

And might as well use this post to explain that my laptop is shitting itself really badly. Every time i go to shut down through the start menu the blue screen of death appears just before it's meant to fully shut down. Then i go to turn the computer on, see the blue screen after a few seconds into start up, computer restarts, then the process starts all over again. The weird thing is that it still happens after re formatting my hard drive, so to use my laptop I had to re-format it every time I turned it off, until I discovered that if I shut it down by holding down the power button, it's all good, no blue screen. So because of this I'm not going to be re-downloading cs in case my computer gets fucked up again which would waste a lot of my downloads.
Back to top Go down
Fatal1X

Fatal1X

PostSubject: Re: Brisbane lan???   Brisbane lan??? - Page 2 Empty2010-01-23, 04:42

I can bring 4-5 chairs. If you need a second switch, i've got one flying around somewhere in my mess of a house.
Back to top Go down
http://www.scoutz4life.com
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Brisbane lan???   Brisbane lan??? - Page 2 Empty2010-01-23, 05:01

Next stage I reckon we must be up to is choosing a date for this. Otherwise we could be chewing the details forever. Most important person for this is Rumpig as he has the possible venue. How does April 17th sound Rummy. If you get a chance to check it out. It is the weekend before the ANZAC day weekend (cause I know you can't do it near major holidays). How about we try to get a date then people can shuffle their lives around the lan. Otherwise we'll never get it off the ground.

Once Rumpig is able to lock in a date we can look at who else is coming and what people are bringing.
Back to top Go down
BrokenBos

BrokenBos

PostSubject: Re: Brisbane lan???   Brisbane lan??? - Page 2 Empty2010-01-24, 11:20

Maybe some of us need to get together over a drink or 5 to get a bit of a start on this... or maybe I'm just looking for another excuse to drink. Razz
Back to top Go down
boogiedown

boogiedown

PostSubject: Re: Brisbane lan???   Brisbane lan??? - Page 2 Empty2010-01-24, 11:34

haha your post was at 4:20 broken, nice one
Back to top Go down
BrokenBos

BrokenBos

PostSubject: Re: Brisbane lan???   Brisbane lan??? - Page 2 Empty2010-01-24, 13:07

yeah... worst part about that was I woke up at 3:30. Razz
Back to top Go down
rumpig

rumpig

PostSubject: Re: Brisbane lan???   Brisbane lan??? - Page 2 Empty2010-01-25, 08:17

get together for drinks fo sure..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brisbane lan???   Brisbane lan??? - Page 2 Empty2010-01-25, 08:18

well, lets get it on, as said previously, the biggest thing is date, so i can book the tables im borrowing and also make sure i dont double book with other shit, living in bundy, its a 4 hour drive to brissy so shits gota be organised... Some have said some time bewteen now and april, i say the sooner the better but of course when best suits most ppl... so, for those out there wanting to attend, im going to say a few dates in each month, hoping to be a saturday night for me so i can drive down, crash the night, then come home sunday...

February: sat 20th and 27th are good for me...

March: any of the sadays acceot for the 6th, my bday occurs around here and i plan to get shit faced to the max... Yes, im turning 47 AGAIN!!!

april: well, i dont have plans for april...

So if everyone interested can please do the same, have a look at a calander and we can start to work around what ppl would prefer...
Back to top Go down
rumpig

rumpig

PostSubject: Re: Brisbane lan???   Brisbane lan??? - Page 2 Empty2010-01-25, 08:24

im going to check with the old man and find out when he is traveling back to russia as he still wants to be around.. will find out sometime today i hope but as 47 has put some dates down lets start thinking about them. just trying to remember what weekend im going away aswell..
i dont think it can be the 27th feb
Back to top Go down
BrokenBos

BrokenBos

PostSubject: Re: Brisbane lan???   Brisbane lan??? - Page 2 Empty2010-01-25, 10:55

Feb is to soon for me. I'll have to get the night off work, and scheduling hates me enough already. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brisbane lan???   Brisbane lan??? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brisbane lan???
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ðead Øn Årrival :: General Discussion :: The DOA Clan.-
Jump to: