Ðead Øn Årrival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ðead Øn Årrival

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

First Lan Report

Go down 
+20
crossover
Fletch
c0d3r
Woffle'
Reaper
Thy Devourer
Vee
Smurf
McLaggin
Mutant Enemy
crusherop
openfj0re
Clown
ScarletTourniquet
MedicDroid
Tha Snowmann
Edgers
Pompom
fodder
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Tha Snowmann
|ÐØÅ| Leader
Tha Snowmann

First Lan Report - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Lan Report   First Lan Report - Page 3 Empty2010-01-24, 15:14

you loved them fodder!!!

great group photo though
Back to top Go down
Fletch

Fletch

PostSubject: Re: First Lan Report   First Lan Report - Page 3 Empty2010-01-24, 15:14

Well chuck them up!!!
Back to top Go down
Tha Snowmann
|ÐØÅ| Leader
Tha Snowmann

PostSubject: Re: First Lan Report   First Lan Report - Page 3 Empty2010-01-24, 15:38

all in good time fletch Razz
Back to top Go down
ScarletTourniquet

ScarletTourniquet

PostSubject: Re: First Lan Report   First Lan Report - Page 3 Empty2010-01-24, 15:51

dammit i missed out on the group photo? D:

gay sauce.
Back to top Go down
openfj0re

PostSubject: Re: First Lan Report   First Lan Report - Page 3 Empty2010-01-24, 16:51

clown and smurf are goooone Sad so tragic. tonight is gonna be so cold in bed.
Back to top Go down
ScarletTourniquet

ScarletTourniquet

PostSubject: Re: First Lan Report   First Lan Report - Page 3 Empty2010-01-24, 18:11

DAWWW!!! Poor open =[
Back to top Go down
openfj0re

PostSubject: Re: First Lan Report   First Lan Report - Page 3 Empty2010-01-24, 23:32

DAY THREE UPDATE

All them c*nts are lazy as anything so I'll update. I can't remember most of the funny crap thats happened so far, but i'll try.

Man last night was a f*cking sh*tbomb. We were playing drinking games all night (even fods got involved) and I ended up getting real freaking drunk. There's about a 1hr period that i have no memory of, including an epic group photo.

About 2am, we all headed up to a 24hr bakery to get some food, and called some people on te way, We called 7th and chatted, called viprus, and sang happy bday as loud as we could, and then did the same to zebras gf. 5 mins later, the cops roll up and talk to crossy and taub, at this stage taub (zebras best mate) is drunk as anything, cant string 2 words together, and tries to sweet talk his way out, fails totally. we ended up getting to the bakery with the cops right there watching us. Taub is sitting on a table poutside and somehow manages to stack totally and cut his whole face up.

We headed home, and taub and alex had a big fight, taub tried to throw a punch and then raged off in the opposite direction.

We all crashed back home, taub comes back at 7.30, and apparantly had been at a dog show, where they gave him drinks to get home.

Today was pretty chill for everyone. Smurf and Clown forgot their tampons so I had to driv ethem back to devonport to drop them home, freaking shame to lose them but the average testosterone level definitely increased once they were gone.

Me and crossy were hitting it pretty hard tonight, its crossy's last night, but everyone else was pussying out, We went for a walk to the bakery again, got a free vanilla slice from the old woman behind the counter, crossy was flirting with her so hardcore. Soon as we got home though, he sits at his desk and passes out, starts snoring. TYPICAL DOA.

Games we're playing most:

CS:GG
l4d (number one, with a cracked lan version)
haven't played much dota, and havent played ANY hon.

mutant is playing wow.

i'll keep you posted, i get the feeling that the rest of these f*ckers are too lazy to post anything.
Back to top Go down
fodder
|ÐØÅ| Director
fodder

PostSubject: Re: First Lan Report   First Lan Report - Page 3 Empty2010-01-25, 01:11

Bit gay, workin today. I've been crashing outside in the wagon, nice quiet lil escape spot late at night. Come in at 6.30am, back doors locked. Look in a window and there's Crossy, hunched over his comp.

I knock on the window a few times to get his attention, but nuh, seems he's asleep. Then he starts swayin back and forth in his chair. As he goes from side to side I see the massive chunder that he's done on the desk in front of him.

I go round the front of the house, come in, and as I walk into the comp room, I'm lookin at Crossy, he's still swayin, and there is chuck everywhere.

On the front of his table, over his keyboard, all over the floor. Keyboard will be fun to clean when the chunder dries Laughing

I'm in the shower a few minutes later, suddenly hear someone doin a gag, look thru the misty glass door, yep it's Crossy, tryin to ralph into the hand basin.

Glad I'm goin to work lol, someome else can clean up. It was a fairly pro lookin chuck too, nearly as epic as Medics from last year. Laughing Cool
Back to top Go down
fodder
|ÐØÅ| Director
fodder

PostSubject: Re: First Lan Report   First Lan Report - Page 3 Empty2010-01-25, 01:23

Taub is a mess from the nite before eh. Massive graze, bruise on his face, looks like someone wiped him with a baseball bat, huge cuts, scratches and bruises all over him, he got pretty fucked up. Fell over a few times, had a run in with a rose bush, and tackled a barbed wire fence in his travels, he's a mess. He was wandering round early morn, tryin to find the house, stumbled onto an oval where they were having a dog show, lol.

He was telling some old ladies he didnt know what was happening, or where he was, and they were feeding him Bundies lol. He even managed to score a hot shower. Then he took off on the five minute walk back to the house, which took him another two hours Laughing
Back to top Go down
Mutant Enemy

Mutant Enemy

PostSubject: Re: First Lan Report   First Lan Report - Page 3 Empty2010-01-25, 01:58

Taub looks fucked up lol!

Nice job on the chunder there Crossy, I hope you know you're cleaning it...

This is what happens when you drink >.<

I've just been smoking Razz
Back to top Go down
Pompom

Pompom

PostSubject: Re: First Lan Report   First Lan Report - Page 3 Empty2010-01-25, 04:03

omg eeeeeew!!! Crossy, dude, it's called "you're limit", it's about 2 miles behind you!!! Hope you dudes weren't stunk out of the house =/ ew e w ew ew ew!!

lol at Fod's sleeping in the car! Next thing he'll start yelling "you dang kids, get off mah lawn!"

Sounds like it's all dude over there, hope Scarlet survives when she gets back Razz

(PS- Scarlet, will be online tonight. against my wishes gotta see parent, buy food & sweat today Sad i'll see ya'll when i'm in pain.)

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE LAN FACE Very Happy

Edit- new page AGAIN? ack
Back to top Go down
Edgers

Edgers

PostSubject: Re: First Lan Report   First Lan Report - Page 3 Empty2010-01-25, 07:28

so we're sitting here playing some gay ass bhop gungame waiting for mister quoth to arrive. Snowy and I are acquaintancing ourselves with jack daniels again and crossy is passed out somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Tha Snowmann
|ÐØÅ| Leader
Tha Snowmann

PostSubject: Re: First Lan Report   First Lan Report - Page 3 Empty2010-01-25, 08:27

man i was just going through the pics of crossy's epic munt, they are fucked as....
its even more epic then medics from last year!!

sorta feel sorry for the guy but then again fuck its funny!! Very Happy haha

once we get a few more i will upload most of them, will prob be when i get home on thurs night or something. dont want to get geoff capped Razz
Back to top Go down
Edgers

Edgers

PostSubject: Re: First Lan Report   First Lan Report - Page 3 Empty2010-01-25, 08:35

post that shit
Back to top Go down
crossover

PostSubject: Re: First Lan Report   First Lan Report - Page 3 Empty2010-01-25, 08:36

well i woke up this morning at some stage in a bit of a mind confusion at to how i got to bed. I do recall as I was waking up someone saying did you see crossy's chuck, i though Oh no.....

So I got up and remembered what had happend the night before.....

Open and I were hitting it hard with the shots of jager, we walked up to the bakery with a hand full of travelers, got us some beef and mushroom pies and some free vanilla slices. we walked back, I was fucked and pissed as a parrot.

We returned home to find pretty much everyone had gone to bed and I jumped on and started playing L4D2 with a bunch of randoms. they tryed to vote kick me cos of my drunkeness skills.

I remember the server crashing and returning to the lobby or maybe I got kicked who the fuck knows, after that all I can recall is sitting passed out in the chair and spew everywhere. By everywhere all over my keyboard, Floor, desk, mouse pad and splash marks on my screen.

I cleand up the desk and floor, put the keyboard out to dry and went and slept it off.

I just got up and cleaned up the keyboard, it doesnt seem too bad. mouse pad's fucked.... so if anyones keen on a group by of xtrac pads let me know.

Time for this kid to clean himslef up....
Back to top Go down
c0d3r

c0d3r

PostSubject: Re: First Lan Report   First Lan Report - Page 3 Empty2010-01-25, 08:41

Who's house are you guys at?
Back to top Go down
ScarletTourniquet

ScarletTourniquet

PostSubject: Re: First Lan Report   First Lan Report - Page 3 Empty2010-01-25, 08:44

So glad I missed Crossy's vom spree... So can't handle people spewing >_< At least Medic was planning to do it OUTSIDE!!! =P

I have a friend who works at the 24 hour bakery. I'm assuming there's only one of those in Westbury =P Anyways. Last time I went there, I was staying at her place with her boyfriend at the time (I know her through him cause he's one of my best mates) and we got hungry at midnight. So we drove there and got pies, rolls, cakes, slices, and then ice cream from Andy's Gellato. And it cost me $10 for all of it. I love having friends on the inside xD

And we're at Geoff's house coder =]
Back to top Go down
c0d3r

c0d3r

PostSubject: Re: First Lan Report   First Lan Report - Page 3 Empty2010-01-25, 08:45

Haha poor Geoff's house Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ScarletTourniquet

ScarletTourniquet

PostSubject: Re: First Lan Report   First Lan Report - Page 3 Empty2010-01-25, 09:07

I said we're at Geoff's house. But I'm not there currently LOL. My bad. They're at Geoff's house. Though I'll be back there tonight =D

Also, if any of you vom tonight, it better be in the toilet (and don't fuckin miss >_<) or outside somewhere that I'm not gonna be walking!! Cause if it's inside, I will not be very impressed -_-
Back to top Go down
pyro

PostSubject: Re: First Lan Report   First Lan Report - Page 3 Empty2010-01-25, 09:39

Lol cross that is halarious!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.synexservers.com.au
Clown
|ÐØÅ| Leader
Clown

PostSubject: Re: First Lan Report   First Lan Report - Page 3 Empty2010-01-25, 09:56

way to go crossy how borin and quite is it without clowny there :p
Back to top Go down
ScarletTourniquet

ScarletTourniquet

PostSubject: Re: First Lan Report   First Lan Report - Page 3 Empty2010-01-25, 10:02

Bet you're glad you took your PC away before he had a chance to spew all over it Clown =P
Back to top Go down
MedicDroid

MedicDroid

PostSubject: Re: First Lan Report   First Lan Report - Page 3 Empty2010-01-25, 10:52

I have been like a complete vegetable the whole time I have been there .
Back to top Go down
ScarletTourniquet

ScarletTourniquet

PostSubject: Re: First Lan Report   First Lan Report - Page 3 Empty2010-01-25, 10:56

Aww Medic =[ I don't think I'll be drinking tonight cause I'm still not feeling that great.

Will go for pie run at some stupid hour of the morning though =D
Back to top Go down
MedicDroid

MedicDroid

PostSubject: Re: First Lan Report   First Lan Report - Page 3 Empty2010-01-25, 15:42

Nah fuck that .. I am out of money and nearly out of weed .... The lAN IS OVER
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Lan Report   First Lan Report - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

First Lan Report
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next