Ðead Øn Årrival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ðead Øn Årrival

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WARNING HACKED ACCOUNT

Go down 
+15
Stika
DeathBySexy
smilinsniper
Clown
Pompom
Dark Angel
Mutant Enemy
Plague
ScarletTourniquet
Tha Snowmann
Quoth...
MedicDroid
Fletch
Electron
The7thLegion
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Plague

Plague

WARNING HACKED ACCOUNT - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WARNING HACKED ACCOUNT   WARNING HACKED ACCOUNT - Page 2 Empty2010-01-26, 19:56

I remember they did the same sort of thing for Left 4 Dead ages ago, and it was Vee who got hacked and was sending me those stupid links.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/its_teh_plague
ScarletTourniquet

ScarletTourniquet

PostSubject: Re: WARNING HACKED ACCOUNT   WARNING HACKED ACCOUNT - Page 2 Empty2010-01-26, 20:00

Are people still getting messages off me?
Back to top Go down
Mutant Enemy

Mutant Enemy

PostSubject: Re: WARNING HACKED ACCOUNT   WARNING HACKED ACCOUNT - Page 2 Empty2010-01-26, 20:13

t35 links can never be trusted, L2 recognize hacker URLs!

Upset about Medic getting pwned Sad stupid noob medic...

Best part about this is that KoN got done too Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Quoth...

Quoth...

PostSubject: Re: WARNING HACKED ACCOUNT   WARNING HACKED ACCOUNT - Page 2 Empty2010-01-26, 20:15

it's a script kiddie with money then Very Happy the domain (website) information ( which is freely available) has been protected to a degree - they have made it so can't get their name, though we know they're in california.

Dont click the link of anyone who sends you one.
Back to top Go down
http://quothdesign.com.au
Dark Angel

Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: WARNING HACKED ACCOUNT   WARNING HACKED ACCOUNT - Page 2 Empty2010-01-27, 03:01

Dude, you never enter your details in sites you dont know. I love messing with the ones in MSN, you just type random letters and watch the story. I wish they would get more creative with the scripts, maybe add in some scanning through your replies and replying adequately. At least then it would be fun to screw with.
Back to top Go down
Pompom

Pompom

PostSubject: Re: WARNING HACKED ACCOUNT   WARNING HACKED ACCOUNT - Page 2 Empty2010-01-27, 03:44

Oh man, you've got to be kidding >.< hope it all works out and that your compys haven't got viruses =/

PS- i wasn't online at all on Australia Day. If someone's got to my account, i'd appreciate the heads up =/
Back to top Go down
Clown
|ÐØÅ| Leader
Clown

PostSubject: Re: WARNING HACKED ACCOUNT   WARNING HACKED ACCOUNT - Page 2 Empty2010-01-27, 03:54

oh how fuckin gay i never click on any link in steam any1 gives me no matter what
Back to top Go down
smilinsniper

smilinsniper

PostSubject: Re: WARNING HACKED ACCOUNT   WARNING HACKED ACCOUNT - Page 2 Empty2010-01-27, 04:15

If you have been hacked you can still go into your settings and change your pwd and email address etc if needed.

Happened to a friend of mine a few weeks back.
Back to top Go down
DeathBySexy

PostSubject: Re: WARNING HACKED ACCOUNT   WARNING HACKED ACCOUNT - Page 2 Empty2010-01-27, 06:14

No one would have ur account unless u follow the link pom. following it gives them all your details. then they'll try and change the e-mail associated with that account. but if ur quick u can change ur password before they get 2 it. and if u have a secret question then they wont be able to change that because im pretty sure u need the answer 2 it 2 be able to change that. the one i got was linked to a steam community group page n thought someone just wanted me 2 join so went 2 it n as soon as i saw the community log on page i changed my password n the pricks had no hope
Back to top Go down
ScarletTourniquet

ScarletTourniquet

PostSubject: Re: WARNING HACKED ACCOUNT   WARNING HACKED ACCOUNT - Page 2 Empty2010-01-27, 09:28

OH SHI-

uA is taking over the DOA forums!! DBS and PomPom and Scarlet all in the one thread!! =O
Back to top Go down
Pompom

Pompom

PostSubject: Re: WARNING HACKED ACCOUNT   WARNING HACKED ACCOUNT - Page 2 Empty2010-01-27, 10:02

Lol Scarlet, OMG WE'RE SPREADING LIKE A RASH!!! affraid

Thankyou Death-dude, i was worried Razz think i'm waiting for a mega virus that just wipes out Steam accounts completley O_O

Last edited by Pompom on 2010-01-27, 10:47; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : couldn't find the screamo face. PS- they mis-spelled "afraid")
Back to top Go down
Stika

Stika

PostSubject: Re: WARNING HACKED ACCOUNT   WARNING HACKED ACCOUNT - Page 2 Empty2010-01-27, 10:26

you should always change your passwords atleast once a month if not twice
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WARNING HACKED ACCOUNT   WARNING HACKED ACCOUNT - Page 2 Empty2010-01-27, 14:07

You mean Kon lost his acount and we wont be seeing him in game anymore...? Dam, thats very disapointing...
Back to top Go down
ScarletTourniquet

ScarletTourniquet

PostSubject: Re: WARNING HACKED ACCOUNT   WARNING HACKED ACCOUNT - Page 2 Empty2010-01-27, 14:20

HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA!!!! Okay, so this kid who added me to steam one day sent me this message on myspace:

What the fuck did you do to my steam account!
"Dunno, free games i think. check it" bullshit you were hacking me
i can't login and when it sends emails to my account it doesn't show
if you hacked my account i will fucking kill you, you read me?
i know how to find people i'm a made man, i will find, desecrate and cover your home with your intestines!

Followed by:

sorry for the abusive message i sent i didn't know you didn't know that it was a phisher at the end of that link, and comon sense would dictate that noone gives out freegames for nothing, just saying

So I hit the reply button and type out this:

actually I didn't talk to the person who sent me the link. one of my friends sent it and being at a LAN, i didn't pay attention to it so i didn't notice the "community" was spelled incorrectly. figured it was someone's steam profile or something. which is exactly what medic (who was a guy at the LAN) did too when he got the link off me. but no conversation was exchanged between me and hacker other than them sending me the link. i'm not stupid enough to believe i'm gonna get free games off some link someone gives me through steam. free games were not mentioned to me.

as for typing in my log in details, i had been getting disconnected from the net all day. it would log me back in steam friends but i would have to re-login steam community each time. so when it asked me to log in again, i thought nothing of it since i had already done it 7 times over that day.

and finally, do NOT ever threaten me again because if you came anywhere near me, you would not find yourself in a nice place. if you are really as "made" as you say you are (and i really doubt it. i think you're all talk), then you know people like you exist. i've got people like that all over the place. don't threaten me and we won't have a problem. besides that, OMG YOU COULD FIND WHERE I LIVE OH NOES! well that's not difficult. it's not like i hide my information, dickwad.

have a nice day =]

Hit send but it tells me I can't send it to him on myspace because he only accepts messages from myspace friends. It does however show me his myspace email. So I sent the message to him in an email. But I laughed so hard at his myspace email...

Quote :
7:53 PM - Scarlet-Don'tAcceptMyLinks!!!!: luverb0i@myspace.com
7:53 PM - Scarlet-Don'tAcceptMyLinks!!!!: that's his myspace email?
7:53 PM - Scarlet-Don'tAcceptMyLinks!!!!: what a fag
7:53 PM - «Pom*NutShell»: LMFAO!!!
7:54 PM - «Pom*NutShell»: omg, he's not a "Made man", he's a f*cking avril kid :p
Back to top Go down
Mutant Enemy

Mutant Enemy

PostSubject: Re: WARNING HACKED ACCOUNT   WARNING HACKED ACCOUNT - Page 2 Empty2010-01-27, 17:20

/facepalm

Hackers have 1 of two objectives...

1, To make people rage!
"I used to hack Gmod (without programs) just to make people rage at me, was funny as fuck.

2, Profit
People hack steam accounts mostly to sell them... STUPID people pay for these stolen accounts... saw an account with just CS sell for $40 LMAO!

Raging at a hacker is YOU giving him what he wants... dun b silli guies ffs

47 wrote:
You mean Kon lost his acount and we wont be seeing him in game anymore...? Dam, thats very disapointing...
Chances are he will pay $40 for a new account...
Back to top Go down
ScarletTourniquet

ScarletTourniquet

PostSubject: Re: WARNING HACKED ACCOUNT   WARNING HACKED ACCOUNT - Page 2 Empty2010-01-27, 17:32

But... I wasn't raging at a hacker... And that guy who sent me the message doesn't read these forums...
Back to top Go down
Mutant Enemy

Mutant Enemy

PostSubject: Re: WARNING HACKED ACCOUNT   WARNING HACKED ACCOUNT - Page 2 Empty2010-01-27, 17:36

What's your point?

I was making a statement not a directed comment Smile
Back to top Go down
ScarletTourniquet

ScarletTourniquet

PostSubject: Re: WARNING HACKED ACCOUNT   WARNING HACKED ACCOUNT - Page 2 Empty2010-01-27, 18:35

Just making sure <_<
Back to top Go down
ScarletTourniquet

ScarletTourniquet

PostSubject: Re: WARNING HACKED ACCOUNT   WARNING HACKED ACCOUNT - Page 2 Empty2010-01-28, 23:07

Okay. Who else deleted me cause of this whole thing? Kon deleted me (no great loss there) and Deano deleted me.

Or did Deano get deleted from my friends list by whatever phisher was on my account?

I'm just gonna take a stab and go with A thanks Eddy.
Back to top Go down
icecube

icecube

PostSubject: Re: WARNING HACKED ACCOUNT   WARNING HACKED ACCOUNT - Page 2 Empty2010-01-29, 05:22

i got the same link from kon.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cominexcomputing.com
Pompom

Pompom

PostSubject: Re: WARNING HACKED ACCOUNT   WARNING HACKED ACCOUNT - Page 2 Empty2010-01-29, 05:30

OMG KON IS THE HAXOSAURUS!!!

hehe, i kid, i kid Razz

Maybe not the best topic to crack jokes about...

Condolences dudeos.

Check your email accounts too, as previously mentioned, if you have the same pw, you're kinda screwed...

Thankyou to whoever previously mentioned it. Now all my passwords are different Razz
Back to top Go down
***mystic***

***mystic***

PostSubject: Re: WARNING HACKED ACCOUNT   WARNING HACKED ACCOUNT - Page 2 Empty2010-02-04, 16:03

47 wrote:

Sad damn,there goes my chance to ban him when he slips up and starts playing like a rank whore again
Back to top Go down
https://s4.photobucket.com/albums/y120/Blue_da_Magpie/
bundy bear

bundy bear

PostSubject: Re: WARNING HACKED ACCOUNT   WARNING HACKED ACCOUNT - Page 2 Empty2010-02-04, 19:41

***mystic*** wrote:
47 wrote:

Sad damn,there goes my chance to ban him when he slips up and starts playing like a rank whore again

again? when was he not a rank whore? that id like to see a non rank whore kon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WARNING HACKED ACCOUNT   WARNING HACKED ACCOUNT - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

WARNING HACKED ACCOUNT
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2