FAQHomeHomeSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

Clanned

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
DiScODaGs

PostSubject: Clanned   2010-02-06, 20:15

good to see a couple new servers up and running,with ice cube and sic_as with servers .i think we got competion now ,and need to clan a bit quicker,cause we losing our long time regs,it,s dead late at night now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bundy bear

PostSubject: Re: Clanned   2010-02-06, 21:08

mmmm we have lost regs to these servers but thats also because (the ice cube server especially) are carbon copies of our servers so they attract many randoms and are direct competition
but i believe that many of these players do not leave because they cannot join doa but because they want to run their own server and have complete power or for personal reasons but i believe rushing the 'clanning' process could lead to players who are not right for doa joining our ranks and may lead us to losing our identity and community which is the greatest thing about doa
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fletch

PostSubject: Re: Clanned   2010-02-06, 21:54

*cough* k0n *cough*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
icecube

PostSubject: Re: Clanned   2010-02-07, 00:27

I envy DOA fellaz. this is why i have my own now. well TFG have their own.

Without DOA i would not own a server of this sort..

U r 2 be looked up 2. Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.cominexcomputing.com

PostSubject: Re: Clanned   2010-02-07, 03:50

Clans come and go but DOA will always be here...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
***mystic***

PostSubject: Re: Clanned   2010-02-07, 04:45

Fletch wrote:
*cough* k0n *cough*

Meaning what Fletch? scratch
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://s4.photobucket.com/albums/y120/Blue_da_Magpie/
Fletch

PostSubject: Re: Clanned   2010-02-07, 05:43

bundy bear wrote:
but i believe rushing the 'clanning' process could lead to players who are not right for doa joining our ranks and may lead us to losing our identity and community which is the greatest thing about doa
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thy Devourer

PostSubject: Re: Clanned   2010-02-07, 06:55

I agree with 47 but i also agree with bundy. the clans are just doa copies, nothing really substantial in them when you go on their servers... except sic_as hes just his happy self.

I think this topic should be moved somewhere else....

- Lamb Of God.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DiScODaGs

PostSubject: Re: Clanned   2010-02-07, 09:08

soz guys if i posted in the wrong bit,but DOA is the biggest and the best,but when i play late at night most of our regs are either in one or the two servers and i have to go there,doesnt feel rite,but doesnt change much,they are both great guys,and good luk to them both.not only the regs members as well...long live DOA...i hope you,s understand wat i tryn to say
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Edgers

PostSubject: Re: Clanned   2010-02-07, 09:56

I completely disagree.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Woffle'
ÐØÅ VIP

PostSubject: Re: Clanned   2010-02-07, 12:23

to what edgers Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Edgers

PostSubject: Re: Clanned   2010-02-07, 12:42

To him thinking we need to clan more people/quicker.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Woffle'
ÐØÅ VIP

PostSubject: Re: Clanned   2010-02-07, 12:53

True, dont see anyone being recruited for a while.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Clanned   2010-02-07, 13:04

Sic has his own server?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DiScODaGs

PostSubject: Re: Clanned   2010-02-07, 14:59

you want to be number 1 server,and have a full house when ever you play ,like dtk,these two servers clanning big time,as you would,it all rite for you,s that play during the day ,but i late nite gameing is not the same anymore,with all the regs being clanned.such as kon,sypher,overload,irish,ninja,etc etc,you wanna be the best or number 1 server,well i think ya after clan qiucker ,so that we dont lose these good players,to be the best,i maybe wrong,sorry if i offended any one...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Plague

PostSubject: Re: Clanned   2010-02-08, 12:56

Reaper wrote:
Sic has his own server?
Get with the program.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/id/its_teh_plague

PostSubject: Re: Clanned   2010-02-08, 16:49

DiScODaGs wrote:
you wanna be the best or number 1 server,well i think ya after clan qiucker ,so that we dont lose these good players,to be the best,i maybe wrong,sorry if i offended any one...

No offense taken, i see you point, but its pure and simple, the higher ups will correct me if im wrong, DOA isnt about being the best players with most popular servers at all costs... What the point of having kick arse players and full server if no one get along and there is no cool vibe anymore...? Its that cool vibe that Fodder is always talking about that has managed to keep DOA together, and a shit load of hard work by those guys too but the main point is, is that if we where to start recruiting any rand who wanted to join or allow in people who dont uphold the DOA ethos to the core then we are setting up to crumble from the inside out (the great wall of china was only ever penetrated by opposing forces 3 times in its wartime history, all three of those times where becuse the gate keepers where bribed by members already in the gates... some food for thought)

As i said before, clans come and go but DOA is here to stay, not becuase we got l33t players (which we do) or becuase we have the most popular server (which is full very often) but becuase those who are in DOA share a common love and affection for each other and our server...

That is all...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bundy bear

PostSubject: Re: Clanned   2010-02-08, 16:58

47 wrote:
not becuase we got l33t players (which we do)
y thank u
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DiScODaGs

PostSubject: Re: Clanned   2010-02-08, 18:34

ok fair enuff,i do understand the DOA way,thats why i still with ya,s.i ,ll say no more,am sorry for bringing the topic up..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
openfj0re

PostSubject: Re: Clanned   2010-02-08, 21:46

pffft when doa crumbles into dust, NaD will be still standing proud.

i agree with you though 47, go for the most popular server without sacrificing any of the community atmosphere
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pompom

PostSubject: Re: Clanned   2010-02-09, 03:55

Naaaw, feelin' the love Very Happy
Love with a twist of manly testosterone-
“my clan is bigger than your clan”
“oh yeah, well my server gets more action”
“You just wait, your clan will crumble and I shall be THE VICTOR!!!”
“My server can’t crumble when it’s got this many awesome people on it”

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pyro

PostSubject: Re: Clanned   2010-02-09, 05:25

PomPom you happen to say the weirdest things at times... but we all love you :p
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.synexservers.com.au
Quoth...

PostSubject: Re: Clanned   2010-02-09, 08:35

Yeah, I don't think we're ever going to be quick to clan people untill they become good regs. It's nice to have a well ranked server, but nicer to have the coolest server with the best bunch of guys on it.

We're all welcome on their servers as much as they are on ours. Personally (and someone has said it before) I think it is good that the things DOA have always stood up for are being adopted proudly by new servers. It's all about making the game the way it should be, not just one server.

and you always welcome to offer suggestions disco, just cause we disagree doesn't mean we're raging on you Very Happy Very Happy

"Humanity is quite amusing, when kept at a proper distance."- H. P. Lovecraft
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://quothdesign.com.au
***mystic***

PostSubject: Re: Clanned   2010-02-09, 17:35

Getting the server to number one has nothing to do with ppl joining the clan,the server is a community and the community is what will make the server number one,not the clan base.
we just have to keep going with a cool server and ppl will come to us.The DOA server is hard to duplicate cos it's the people that are it in that make it what it is,others may play the same maps or have the same format,but do they have the same people.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://s4.photobucket.com/albums/y120/Blue_da_Magpie/
BrokenBos

PostSubject: Re: Clanned   2010-02-10, 09:25

Just a little note, I was playing last night from about 11 - 1 on DOA and we had a bunch of the TFG and CasC guys on there. The numbers died much earlier than they used to but it's coming back around. Smile I think the guys who went elsewhere are missing it a lil bit. Lots of Chatter and shit talk as we always expect on Late night DOA. Good times... then the numbers died off so benny and I played a little nilla.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clanned   

Back to top Go down

Clanned
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ðead Øn Årrival :: General Discussion :: The DOA Clan.-
Jump to: