Ðead Øn Årrival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ðead Øn Årrival

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

new computers for roo to get

Go down 
+6
Electron
roo
Tha Snowmann
Edgers
Woffle'
supreme
10 posters
AuthorMessage
supreme

supreme

new computers for roo to get Empty
PostSubject: new computers for roo to get   new computers for roo to get Empty2010-02-09, 11:48

Antec New Solution VSK-2000 Case

The VSK-2000 case is designed to maximize value, combining efficient airflow, cable management and CPU and graphics cards cooling all in one feature rich package. The VSK-2000's... $70.00

Gigabyte GA-MA785G-UD3H Motherboard

The GA-MA785G-UD3H introduces revolutionary GIGABYTE Ultra Durable 3 technology on AMD platform with featuring 2 oz copper PCB and further helps to reduce the system temperature... $115.00

Corsair TWIN2X4096-6400C5C (2x2GB) DDR2

Corsair TWIN2X4096-6400C5C 4GB (2x 2GB) PC2-6400 (800MHz) DDR2 RAM, 1.80v, 2x240-pin DIMMs, Dual Channel, Non ECC Unbuffered, 5-5-5-18, Matched XMS2 with Heat Spreader. $90.00

Gainward GeForce GTS 250 1GB

Gainward GeForce GTS 250 1GB 426018336-0896, 675MHz Core Clocks, 1800MHz Memory Clock, 1024MB 256-bit bit GDDR3, PCIe 2.0 x16, HDMI + DVI + VGA, DirectX 10. $155.00

Logitech G110 Gaming Keyboard

What you need to step up your game—custom-color backlighting, integrated USB audio, twelve programmable G-keys, and a whole lot more.
$105.00

Samsung SpinPoint F3 1TB HD103SJ

On sale! (normally $150) Samsung SpinPoint F3 1TB HD103SJ, 7200RPM, SATA II 3Gbps, 32MB Cache. The Samsung Spinpoint drive offers a superior combination of density, recording... $115.00

AMD Athlon II X4 620

Athlon II X4 620, 2.6Ghz, Quad Core, 2048KB L2 Cache, 45nm, 95W, Socket AM3. Do more of the things you want to in less time and enhance your digital life with the multi-core... $130.00

AOC 2236VW 21.5in Widescreen LCD Monitor

Introductory special! (normal $240) High Gloss Black, Full HD 1920 x 1080p, DVI, 5ms, 60,000:1 Contrast (DCR), USB. The AOC 2236Vw offers premium picture quality for... $185.00

Antec CP-850 CPX 850W Power Supply

The CP-850 features a unique design with an advanced cooling system, exclusively compatible with some of Antec's most cutting-edge Gamer and Performance One enclosures, including...$189.00

total cost with shipping cost is $1200
Back to top Go down
Woffle'
ÐØÅ VIP

PostSubject: Re: new computers for roo to get   new computers for roo to get Empty2010-02-09, 12:00

Dont know what you want to know sup, all i can say is he could save a bit going down from an 850w pwr box. Cant see that the wattage is justified. That way he could spend a bit more and get a 275gt instead of a 250 GTS

Has the samsung drive been out long? from the hdtune benchmarks its a few ms slower (more scattered) than the caviar black for around the same price.

Also would say to get the 1066 G-skill ram 2x2gb which is around $110 on pricespy, 800 mhz will do for most things but for newer games it would be better having the 1066.
Back to top Go down
supreme

supreme

PostSubject: Re: new computers for roo to get   new computers for roo to get Empty2010-02-09, 13:03

wat ive put there is 1 of the best small price gaming pcs i got about 5 of them an they arr realy good in the pcs mecs
Back to top Go down
Edgers

Edgers

PostSubject: Re: new computers for roo to get   new computers for roo to get Empty2010-02-09, 14:13

Woffle was just making a couple of suggestions. Pretty good suggestions by the looks of them..
Back to top Go down
Tha Snowmann
|ÐØÅ| Leader
Tha Snowmann

PostSubject: Re: new computers for roo to get   new computers for roo to get Empty2010-02-09, 15:41

yeah dude from looking at that, an 850W power supply is wayyyy overboard man, ive got a 9800gtx+ several hdd's and fans and a few other things and i only have a 750w power supply. with that PSU, its got almost 100ampage on the 12 volt rail, thats heaps to run even a GTX295 man, tone that down to maybe a max a 620W Corsair HX-620 if your using the GTS250. if im not mistaken that graphics card only needs 1 6pin connection, so that power supply is really overkill IMO.

maybe try something like this....."Antec Basiq BP550Plus 550W Power Supply" for your PSU, that gives you almost an extra $100 to put onto a better GPU, if you did that you could get this GPU which is a bit more up to date and might last longer..."XFX Radeon HD5770 1GB XXX Edition" or just save that extra money too.

if you didnt change the GPU then i would maybe suggest get a Western Digital Caviar Black 640GB WD6401AALS and use that for the OS, programs and games and if roo (or whoever needs the comp) wants to have a storage drive just get this "Western Digital Green 1TB WD10EADS"

if you want to keep with that GPU, and have a budget comp then may i suggest what is below??
All of this is priced from PC Case Gear and they do delivery Nation Wide
http://www.pccasegear.com/

here is a screen shot for ya with everything priced up along with shipping to where ya live supreme
new computers for roo to get Comp10
Keyboard and Mouse are personal preference IMO so add them in as well, shouldnt really change postage that much

thats just my opinion if you are sticking with what you have suggested, but personally i would get a better GPU then the GTS250

Snowmann
Back to top Go down
roo

PostSubject: Re: new computers for roo to get   new computers for roo to get Empty2010-02-16, 10:33

thanks supreme, and others but you just need 2 remind your self that this is roo and 9800gtx GTX295 Antec Basiq BP550Plus 550W Power Supply,, may as well say 2jhbfmxxjuywmnsxjxjhnse 2 me cause i have no idea bout comps just know how to find the green button to turn it on. plumbers dont need to learn that shit ,so would behelpful if some one could put a package like snowman did together which not neccesarily budget but just a comp that will run just cs and the bare min every day shit.. dont want to pay 4 shit i dont need but happy to spen more 4 better results in the fields which i need it 4, just dont know exactly what that is , cheers
Back to top Go down
Woffle'
ÐØÅ VIP

PostSubject: Re: new computers for roo to get   new computers for roo to get Empty2010-02-16, 13:02

will you be getting any more recent games at any stage like crysis or modern warfare?

If its PURELY for cs and a bit of ms office etc, you could get away with a $500-$600 computer to be honest

apart from CS, what other games/programs do you use, just to get a general idea?

lastly whats the budget?
Back to top Go down
Tha Snowmann
|ÐØÅ| Leader
Tha Snowmann

PostSubject: Re: new computers for roo to get   new computers for roo to get Empty2010-02-16, 15:44

yeah we need to know your budget man! thats the biggest factor here. shit i can put a comp together for ya that will run cs just sweet but it could cost ya easily $5,000+ man Razz
Back to top Go down
Electron

Electron

PostSubject: Re: new computers for roo to get   new computers for roo to get Empty2010-02-16, 16:07

Dude...
I build servers that don't cost that much... What the hell are you putting in it!!!
Back to top Go down
Tha Snowmann
|ÐØÅ| Leader
Tha Snowmann

PostSubject: Re: new computers for roo to get   new computers for roo to get Empty2010-02-16, 16:47

you talking about the $5,000+ system?

i can easily spend just over $2,000 on graphic cards man...
Back to top Go down
Woffle'
ÐØÅ VIP

PostSubject: Re: new computers for roo to get   new computers for roo to get Empty2010-02-17, 01:45

Leadtek Quadro FX5800 G100GLU 4GB DDR3 512Bit 16x PCI - $5,726.70 ex GST

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

i know thats not the most expensive (havent even looked at sgi's website hehe)
Back to top Go down
Amz

PostSubject: Re: new computers for roo to get   new computers for roo to get Empty2010-02-17, 02:16

ahh i wish i had one of those.. it'd munch through renders so easily ><
Back to top Go down
Woffle'
ÐØÅ VIP

PostSubject: Re: new computers for roo to get   new computers for roo to get Empty2010-02-17, 02:35

the sgi machine wouldnt even need to bite, it would just swallow the renders whole Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tha Snowmann
|ÐØÅ| Leader
Tha Snowmann

PostSubject: Re: new computers for roo to get   new computers for roo to get Empty2010-02-17, 03:30

i was thinking more on the gaming side with the HD5970 Black edition which is $1200 for one. but yeah roo let us know your budget and ill get back with a system that i think will be good for you.
But in the mean time i have priced up a pretty decent comp that will run css pretty sweet for ya. check it out and let me know Smile

new computers for roo to get Roo_s_10

personally though i would be waiting out for the new Nvidia dual GPU card to come out, get 2 of them and then that way PhysX will be easier to run with the GTX285
Back to top Go down
Woffle'
ÐØÅ VIP

PostSubject: Re: new computers for roo to get   new computers for roo to get Empty2010-02-17, 05:02

nice choice on the noctua, should be another 2 gtx 285's in there though Razz
Back to top Go down
Tha Snowmann
|ÐØÅ| Leader
Tha Snowmann

PostSubject: Re: new computers for roo to get   new computers for roo to get Empty2010-02-17, 05:09

nah the GTX285 is used for a dedicated physX card while the 2 HD5970's are used in quad-fire for the main graphics Razz
Back to top Go down
roo

PostSubject: Re: new computers for roo to get   new computers for roo to get Empty2010-03-02, 16:12

yeh cheers snowman thats not a bad price $12000.00 hope it has free delivery and can wank me off with a robot arm 4 that sort of money!!
Back to top Go down
crusherop

crusherop

PostSubject: Re: new computers for roo to get   new computers for roo to get Empty2010-03-03, 04:35

Tha Snowmann wrote:
i was thinking more on the gaming side with the HD5970 Black edition which is $1200 for one. but yeah roo let us know your budget and ill get back with a system that i think will be good for you.
But in the mean time i have priced up a pretty decent comp that will run css pretty sweet for ya. check it out and let me know Smile

new computers for roo to get Roo_s_10

personally though i would be waiting out for the new Nvidia dual GPU card to come out, get 2 of them and then that way PhysX will be easier to run with the GTX285

Just ordered one snowy, Missus will h8 the credit card bill in a few days Cool
Back to top Go down
Tha Snowmann
|ÐØÅ| Leader
Tha Snowmann

PostSubject: Re: new computers for roo to get   new computers for roo to get Empty2010-03-03, 07:13

haha sweet Razz let us know how it goes Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: new computers for roo to get   new computers for roo to get Empty2010-03-03, 09:08

fk me, 12k for a computer...? You plan on running the country or someshit?
Back to top Go down
Tha Snowmann
|ÐØÅ| Leader
Tha Snowmann

PostSubject: Re: new computers for roo to get   new computers for roo to get Empty2010-03-03, 10:05

can go more expensive if you really want me to...
Back to top Go down
bundy bear

bundy bear

PostSubject: Re: new computers for roo to get   new computers for roo to get Empty2010-03-03, 14:59

snowwy we cant all whore ourselves on the street for money (doa entry is another matter)
Back to top Go down
Tha Snowmann
|ÐØÅ| Leader
Tha Snowmann

PostSubject: Re: new computers for roo to get   new computers for roo to get Empty2010-03-03, 16:48

gee im sorry im just that god damn good looking then bundy...

ill try harder not to be so sexy so you guys can step it up a notch Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new computers for roo to get   new computers for roo to get Empty

Back to top Go down

new computers for roo to get
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ðead Øn Årrival :: Off Topic :: Computer Hardware and Software-
Jump to: