Ðead Øn Årrival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ðead Øn Årrival

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Thy's new avatar

Go down 
+18
Thy Devourer
Quoth...
openfj0re
Edgers
Amz
Fletch
rumpig
Reaper
Plague
bundy bear
MedicDroid
Pompom
fodder
Tha Snowmann
c0d3r
grievous
ScarletTourniquet
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Quoth...

Quoth...

Thy's new avatar - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thy's new avatar   Thy's new avatar - Page 2 Empty2010-02-13, 21:02

sif live in a share house and not be able to enjoy the faggotry in private!
Back to top Go down
http://quothdesign.com.au
Thy Devourer

Thy Devourer

PostSubject: Re: Thy's new avatar   Thy's new avatar - Page 2 Empty2010-02-18, 17:01

oh wow, i just came across this now.

fuck you, and all that were involved in this thread.

jealous fucks, now only amz will get to lick chocolate off them Wink
Back to top Go down
Pompom

Pompom

PostSubject: Re: Thy's new avatar   Thy's new avatar - Page 2 Empty2010-02-18, 17:17

aaahahaha, naaaw, you're famous and you didn't even know it!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thy's new avatar   Thy's new avatar - Page 2 Empty2010-02-18, 19:02

Sif you didnt see this post sooner Sparkle Boy... Just had to give yourself time to think of a come back Wink lol!
Back to top Go down
grievous

grievous

PostSubject: Re: Thy's new avatar   Thy's new avatar - Page 2 Empty2010-02-19, 02:20

Hahahaa Thy, but I am seriously with Edgers on this one. I really don't want to read your posts any more on my lunch break. If someone saw me, I would feel a little dirty, and think that they may think I like men or something.

Can't you just put a really big border around it, and make the picture smaller? So that people who want to look at you, can use windows magnifier. It'll be just like when you pull down your pants.

It's not that your showing your body, it's the pose man. If you just posed in a way that didn't seem so gayish, it'd be alright ey.
Back to top Go down
Woffle'
ÐØÅ VIP

PostSubject: Re: Thy's new avatar   Thy's new avatar - Page 2 Empty2010-02-19, 02:45

grievous wrote:
Hahahaa Thy, but I am seriously with Edgers on this one. I really don't want to read your posts any more on my lunch break. If someone saw me, I would feel a little dirty, and think that they may think I like men or something.

Can't you just put a really big border around it, and make the picture smaller? So that people who want to look at you, can use windows magnifier. It'll be just like when you pull down your pants.

It's not that your showing your body, it's the pose man. If you just posed in a way that didn't seem so gayish, it'd be alright ey.

+1
Back to top Go down
Pompom

Pompom

PostSubject: Re: Thy's new avatar   Thy's new avatar - Page 2 Empty2010-02-19, 14:28

Tips for a better pic:
- Don't have your hand so it looks like you're about to touch your nipple.
- Don't have your eyes lowered so it looks like you're checking yourself out while touching said nipple.
- It's either unbuttoned shirt or it's nothing. Otherwise it looks like you couldn't wait to rip off your own clothes and (you guessed it) touch your nipple.

Very Happy

This DoA Community Announcement brought to you by Pompom
Back to top Go down
Thy Devourer

Thy Devourer

PostSubject: Re: Thy's new avatar   Thy's new avatar - Page 2 Empty2010-02-19, 14:33

Hmmmmmm whether or not to bend to the concensus of doa Razz

Tell you what grev, the day you play css again i'll remove the pic... should be a while Razz
Back to top Go down
Woffle'
ÐØÅ VIP

PostSubject: Re: Thy's new avatar   Thy's new avatar - Page 2 Empty2010-02-19, 14:45

Grevious, hurry up and play cs, the power of christ compels you......

Agrees with Pompom, its either standing proud with shirt off or put the shirt back on.
Back to top Go down
Thy Devourer

Thy Devourer

PostSubject: Re: Thy's new avatar   Thy's new avatar - Page 2 Empty2010-02-19, 14:46

I got some nice shirtless ones for you guys but you guys couldn't handle that Razz

and woff, if you really want ti gone cant you just remove it yourself?
Back to top Go down
Pompom

Pompom

PostSubject: Re: Thy's new avatar   Thy's new avatar - Page 2 Empty2010-02-19, 16:05

mmmm, niiiipples
Back to top Go down
ScarletTourniquet

ScarletTourniquet

PostSubject: Re: Thy's new avatar   Thy's new avatar - Page 2 Empty2010-02-19, 16:46

LMFAO Pom!!! What have mel and i done to you? =P
Back to top Go down
Pompom

Pompom

PostSubject: Re: Thy's new avatar   Thy's new avatar - Page 2 Empty2010-02-19, 16:57

You have released the monster within!!!!
lol, i'm sorry, but it's so much fun to say "nipples". it's even funner when you've had a mega day at work, get home 2 hours too late, crash on the couch with a liquer and ... wait... what am i on about?? ... oh, right, NIPPLE NIppleNippleNIPPLES Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thy's new avatar   Thy's new avatar - Page 2 Empty2010-02-19, 20:47

Pompom wrote:
You have released the monster within!!!!
lol, i'm sorry, but it's so much fun to say "nipples". it's even funner when you've had a mega day at work, get home 2 hours too late, crash on the couch with a liquer and ... wait... what am i on about?? ... oh, right, NIPPLE NIppleNippleNIPPLES Very Happy

Its nealry 2 am, im drunk and all my eyes can read is Nipples... Why so many nipples... Im not comlaining, nipples are cool... Especially if you have supurfluous 3rd and 4th nipples... I like nipples....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thy's new avatar   Thy's new avatar - Page 2 Empty2010-02-19, 20:48

haha, fuck yeah, and i posted at 1:47... Thats right bitches, there is only 1 47, and im awesome, cleverbot says so...
Back to top Go down
Tha Snowmann
|ÐØÅ| Leader
Tha Snowmann

PostSubject: Re: Thy's new avatar   Thy's new avatar - Page 2 Empty2010-02-20, 04:51

no it didnt....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thy's new avatar   Thy's new avatar - Page 2 Empty2010-02-20, 08:05

Tha Snowmann wrote:
no it didnt....

Prepare to drink from the cup of "you just got PWNED"

Thy's new avatar - Page 2 Awesom10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thy's new avatar   Thy's new avatar - Page 2 Empty2010-02-20, 08:15

Just too show im not full of crap, i went back and tried again... This is what i got, it appears cleverbot never lies...

Thy's new avatar - Page 2 Awesom11
Back to top Go down
bundy bear

bundy bear

PostSubject: Re: Thy's new avatar   Thy's new avatar - Page 2 Empty2010-02-20, 08:28

ahhh 47 you forgot that you cant see sarcasm in text, unlucky man
Back to top Go down
Reaper

Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Thy's new avatar   Thy's new avatar - Page 2 Empty2010-02-20, 09:46

Thy's new avatar - Page 2 Captur11
Back to top Go down
ScarletTourniquet

ScarletTourniquet

PostSubject: Re: Thy's new avatar   Thy's new avatar - Page 2 Empty2010-02-20, 10:19

bl 47 xD
Back to top Go down
Edgers

Edgers

PostSubject: Re: Thy's new avatar   Thy's new avatar - Page 2 Empty2010-03-06, 12:47

Because of Thy i've now adblocked avatars from here. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Reaper

Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Thy's new avatar   Thy's new avatar - Page 2 Empty2010-03-15, 15:42

Thy's new avatar - Page 2 129108138773303613
Back to top Go down
ScarletTourniquet

ScarletTourniquet

PostSubject: Re: Thy's new avatar   Thy's new avatar - Page 2 Empty2010-03-15, 15:54

LMAO reaper hahaha xD
Back to top Go down
Amz

PostSubject: Re: Thy's new avatar   Thy's new avatar - Page 2 Empty2010-03-16, 19:11

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thy's new avatar   Thy's new avatar - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Thy's new avatar
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ðead Øn Årrival :: Off Topic :: Off Topic Rants and Rambles.-
Jump to: