Ðead Øn Årrival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ðead Øn Årrival

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Would you like Xed's advice?

Go down 
+9
bundy bear
Vee
Tha Snowmann
DiScODaGs
c0d3r
Edgers
Dark Angel
Thy Devourer
Xed
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Xed

Xed

Would you like Xed's advice? Empty
PostSubject: Would you like Xed's advice?   Would you like Xed's advice? Empty2010-02-27, 14:49

Just wondering if anyone would like some advice as to how to shoot with certain weapons so you can pull for accurate BS shots. Just wanting to help everyone out Wink PS. some might know this but many will not. farao
Back to top Go down
Thy Devourer

Thy Devourer

PostSubject: Re: Would you like Xed's advice?   Would you like Xed's advice? Empty2010-02-27, 16:25

I'll start it off, nice to see you on the forums xed Very Happy

ummm mac 10 is the only one i struggle with and m3. basically i know with all smgs you do burts shots of about 3 - 5 rounds at the head so it hits the head, but mac 10 never ever sticks for me.

m3 i usually just jump up and down and shoot. but never wokrs either Sad
Back to top Go down
Dark Angel

Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: Would you like Xed's advice?   Would you like Xed's advice? Empty2010-02-27, 17:23

Just pull the trigger until they die, or you need more ammo, then reload, and repeat
Back to top Go down
Edgers

Edgers

PostSubject: Re: Would you like Xed's advice?   Would you like Xed's advice? Empty2010-02-27, 18:45

spray with every gun works good
Back to top Go down
c0d3r

c0d3r

PostSubject: Re: Would you like Xed's advice?   Would you like Xed's advice? Empty2010-02-28, 02:20

I've found that I can run, shoot and get headshots but if I stand still then I shoot like a blind person.

Spray +1, unfortunately. Any advice will be appreciated Xed. Welcome to the forums btw.
Back to top Go down
DiScODaGs

DiScODaGs

PostSubject: Re: Would you like Xed's advice?   Would you like Xed's advice? Empty2010-02-28, 04:21

shoot,love to hear your theory xed.
Back to top Go down
Xed

Xed

PostSubject: Re: Would you like Xed's advice?   Would you like Xed's advice? Empty2010-02-28, 04:33

Thy Devourer wrote:
I'll start it off, nice to see you on the forums xed Very Happy

ummm mac 10 is the only one i struggle with and m3. basically i know with all smgs you do burts shots of about 3 - 5 rounds at the head so it hits the head, but mac 10 never ever sticks for me.

m3 i usually just jump up and down and shoot. but never wokrs either Sad

Alright first off M3, M3 yeah a lot of people jump and down, I do myself but they just aim and shoot, can work. But the way the hit boxes move in CS there is a bit of a delay so normally what I do to get the hotboxes on their delay would be a snap shot to the head really quick, this eliminates the chances of the M3 missing the hotboxes despite the burst of shots (Quite simple I know but it does help). Another thing to take into consideration is the way hit boxes moves, as they run forward the hit boxes will be in front of them, hence why I can pull off BS shots from behind walls sometimes etc.

Not the best quality but here is a typical hit box scenario