Ðead Øn Årrival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ðead Øn Årrival

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BRISBANE LAN NEW VENUE

Go down 
+12
Xed
Soupy
c0d3r
Woffle'
d3vic3
The7thLegion
boogiedown
Monster
Tha Snowmann
BrokenBos
rumpig
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Crossfade

BRISBANE LAN NEW VENUE - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BRISBANE LAN NEW VENUE   BRISBANE LAN NEW VENUE - Page 5 Empty2010-04-03, 19:39

If i have the money to pay to actually play a pc ill tell ya to bring it man, but if i dont ill just show up and say hello and wat not
Back to top Go down
rumpig

rumpig

PostSubject: Re: BRISBANE LAN NEW VENUE   BRISBANE LAN NEW VENUE - Page 5 Empty2010-04-04, 15:16

ok so i have 2 payment from the ppl who know from this forum(dieslow is taking care of his mates, same as i am with mine)
Monster is paying as we speak (i think)
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
SO THERE IS 5 DAYS TO PAY
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
PLZ LET ME KNOW IF U CANT PAY SO DIESLOW AND MYSELF CAN TRY AND ARRANGE SOMETHING
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: BRISBANE LAN NEW VENUE   BRISBANE LAN NEW VENUE - Page 5 Empty2010-04-04, 15:20

Just sent my money Rumpig

Hope 10c and 5c are ok! geek
Back to top Go down
rumpig

rumpig

PostSubject: Re: BRISBANE LAN NEW VENUE   BRISBANE LAN NEW VENUE - Page 5 Empty2010-04-05, 14:54

4 DAYS LEFT. need payment by the 9th ppl...
Back to top Go down
Xed

Xed

PostSubject: Re: BRISBANE LAN NEW VENUE   BRISBANE LAN NEW VENUE - Page 5 Empty2010-04-05, 18:32

New schedule! MY PLACE! hah you wish Very Happy
Back to top Go down
rumpig

rumpig

PostSubject: Re: BRISBANE LAN NEW VENUE   BRISBANE LAN NEW VENUE - Page 5 Empty2010-04-06, 16:24

3 days and still only 2 payments (i know monster has sent his)
come on guys let get this done..
Back to top Go down
Crossfade

PostSubject: Re: BRISBANE LAN NEW VENUE   BRISBANE LAN NEW VENUE - Page 5 Empty2010-04-06, 18:52

I dont know if i will be coming to actually play games ... I will just try and make an appearance to say hello and wat not Smile
Back to top Go down
rumpig

rumpig

PostSubject: Re: BRISBANE LAN NEW VENUE   BRISBANE LAN NEW VENUE - Page 5 Empty2010-04-07, 03:49

Ok im going to sit down tonight and somehow msg everyone..
Back to top Go down
rumpig

rumpig

PostSubject: Re: BRISBANE LAN NEW VENUE   BRISBANE LAN NEW VENUE - Page 5 Empty2010-04-07, 12:00

Ok so my plan is to send 47 around to your house with a shotty in these few days and get the money off you
Doa members-
Ryan
Broken-- Paid
Monster--paid
Boogie
7th (unable to come ) something about getting on his knees, im mean get them fixed
Rumpig paid
Dieslow

Non doa
chickenshit paid
device
Dieslows mates (5-6) dont know
Rumpigs mates (5-6) getting onto them tonight
Crossfade - Might just be showing up i think
ninja

Tfg members
Superman ??
irish ???
Back to top Go down
rumpig

rumpig

PostSubject: Re: BRISBANE LAN NEW VENUE   BRISBANE LAN NEW VENUE - Page 5 Empty2010-04-07, 13:30

i need money from 20 ppl min to book..
Back to top Go down
Tha Snowmann
|ÐØÅ| Leader
Tha Snowmann

PostSubject: Re: BRISBANE LAN NEW VENUE   BRISBANE LAN NEW VENUE - Page 5 Empty2010-04-07, 13:43

come on guys get onto this and dont let rummies hard work go to waste!
all you guys have to do is pay, rum has sorted everything else out

get committed and get sorted out, you guys will have fun! its not everyday that you can get a catch up like this going
Back to top Go down
boogiedown

boogiedown

PostSubject: Re: BRISBANE LAN NEW VENUE   BRISBANE LAN NEW VENUE - Page 5 Empty2010-04-08, 11:25

talked to rum yesterday, payment for me mammal and colourfiend is going in at like 3am tonight
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BRISBANE LAN NEW VENUE   BRISBANE LAN NEW VENUE - Page 5 Empty2010-04-08, 12:43

As much as im uber keen to go to this, im going have to back out. Ive had to come up with some pretty serious amounts of cash the last month or so and i simply cannot afford what it would cost to get there and back so im sorry guys... 47's out... Sad
Back to top Go down
BrokenBos

BrokenBos

PostSubject: Re: BRISBANE LAN NEW VENUE   BRISBANE LAN NEW VENUE - Page 5 Empty2010-04-09, 11:58

Sad
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: BRISBANE LAN NEW VENUE   BRISBANE LAN NEW VENUE - Page 5 Empty2010-04-09, 15:29

Understood 47. Guess the bottom has dropped out of the assasination market. Noone is willing to pay to get rid of anyone these days. Tight arse fuckers!! Suspect
Back to top Go down
boogiedown

boogiedown

PostSubject: Re: BRISBANE LAN NEW VENUE   BRISBANE LAN NEW VENUE - Page 5 Empty2010-04-09, 17:29

Done and done, paid for me colourfiend and mammal a few minutes ago, and bl 47, lack of money is terribad.
Back to top Go down
rumpig

rumpig

PostSubject: Re: BRISBANE LAN NEW VENUE   BRISBANE LAN NEW VENUE - Page 5 Empty2010-04-12, 17:20

PAID AND BOOKED...anyone else who wants to come now pay on the night but check with me 1st ...
Back to top Go down
boogiedown

boogiedown

PostSubject: Re: BRISBANE LAN NEW VENUE   BRISBANE LAN NEW VENUE - Page 5 Empty2010-04-12, 17:50

So which TFG guys are going?
Back to top Go down
rumpig

rumpig

PostSubject: Re: BRISBANE LAN NEW VENUE   BRISBANE LAN NEW VENUE - Page 5 Empty2010-04-12, 18:33

lol 2 .. soup and ryan..
Back to top Go down
BrokenBos

BrokenBos

PostSubject: Re: BRISBANE LAN NEW VENUE   BRISBANE LAN NEW VENUE - Page 5 Empty2010-04-12, 19:09

I thought Irish was gonna go too. I know he's in brissie
Back to top Go down
rumpig

rumpig

PostSubject: Re: BRISBANE LAN NEW VENUE   BRISBANE LAN NEW VENUE - Page 5 Empty2010-04-13, 07:12

nope irish and superman cant make it.. irish is working and super has something else.. owell..
can still get ppl just make sure they have a comp and money and they pay on the night
Back to top Go down
rumpig

rumpig

PostSubject: Re: BRISBANE LAN NEW VENUE   BRISBANE LAN NEW VENUE - Page 5 Empty2010-04-14, 11:57

here is a little something i got made up..

BRISBANE LAN NEW VENUE - Page 5 IMG_6971
Back to top Go down
BrokenBos

BrokenBos

PostSubject: Re: BRISBANE LAN NEW VENUE   BRISBANE LAN NEW VENUE - Page 5 Empty2010-04-14, 14:51

That's fkn HOT!!
Back to top Go down
Woffle'
ÐØÅ VIP

PostSubject: Re: BRISBANE LAN NEW VENUE   BRISBANE LAN NEW VENUE - Page 5 Empty2010-04-14, 15:02

very very nice rummy Smile
Back to top Go down
c0d3r

c0d3r

PostSubject: Re: BRISBANE LAN NEW VENUE   BRISBANE LAN NEW VENUE - Page 5 Empty2010-04-14, 15:04

Nice shoes.

Edit: awesome banner.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BRISBANE LAN NEW VENUE   BRISBANE LAN NEW VENUE - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

BRISBANE LAN NEW VENUE
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next