Ðead Øn Årrival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ðead Øn Årrival

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Girls

Go down 
+12
Fletch
Tha Snowmann
slicker
Pompom
Thy Devourer
Edgers
Dark Angel
BrokenBos
c0d3r
ScarletTourniquet
Vee
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Vee

Vee

Girls Empty
PostSubject: Girls   Girls Empty2010-03-08, 14:56

K so my girlfriend of 9months just dumped me 3 hours ago cause she doesn't love me anymore

Anyway, if I yell at any of you on mic or get all shitty I don't mean it, I'm just in a bit of a fucked off mood.

That is all
Take care.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
ScarletTourniquet

ScarletTourniquet

Girls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girls   Girls Empty2010-03-08, 15:15

=[ Sorry to hear that Vee. /hugs
Back to top Go down
c0d3r

c0d3r

Girls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girls   Girls Empty2010-03-08, 16:28

Girls are evil back-stabbing gossiping sociopolitically-tuned creatures who have devil-spawn agendas of their own. Boys are so much simpler.

Sorry to hear Vee, it is tough and probably not the last time your heart will be ripped out of your chest. Strongs. cat
Back to top Go down
BrokenBos

BrokenBos

Girls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girls   Girls Empty2010-03-09, 01:40

That's pretty shit news Vee. Come on right after school finishes in the afternoon and play a GA server or something and nail every little fucker who talks... always makes me feel happier with the world anyways. Smile
Back to top Go down
Dark Angel

Dark Angel

Girls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girls   Girls Empty2010-03-09, 02:40

+1 coder, girls are ebil
Back to top Go down
ScarletTourniquet

ScarletTourniquet

Girls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girls   Girls Empty2010-03-09, 14:59

>: D

I mean... <3
Back to top Go down
Edgers

Edgers

Girls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girls   Girls Empty2010-03-09, 16:08

Sucks to hear V.. Bitches are shit! Hope you're feeling better soon mate..
Back to top Go down
Thy Devourer

Thy Devourer

Girls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girls   Girls Empty2010-03-09, 16:57

Girls always bitch about guys but i reckon its almost always the girls thesedays. Been through it before man, you name i have been through. You ever want to chat, hit me up ey;)

<3
Back to top Go down
Pompom

Pompom

Girls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girls   Girls Empty2010-03-10, 14:37

Gotta say break-ups suck. when you get your heart trampled on, the opposite sex is the enemy times bajillion.

Chin-up dude. You've got people around who care more about you.
You're better of without someone who can't love like you can.
Back to top Go down
ScarletTourniquet

ScarletTourniquet

Girls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girls   Girls Empty2010-03-10, 16:55

*is happy that she will never be the enemy times bajillion to pom cause some dude broke her heart*

being same sex has its benefits =P
Back to top Go down
slicker

slicker

Girls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girls   Girls Empty2010-03-10, 17:18

OH SNAP Cool
Back to top Go down

Girls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girls   Girls Empty2010-03-10, 18:17

I made a choice some years ago that i would under no circumstances get involved with another girl unless i knew for sure that i could spend the rest of my life with her... After years and years of putting up with the emotional torment of broken relationships, chicks fkn you over or fkn another bloke i had had enough... Ive been single for the last 4yrs and have some of the best (girl) friends iv ever had in my life... Real people that are real friends that dont have that underlying felling of "is he hitting on me or trying something" etc etc... So yeah... just waiting for ms right... She must like fast cars, big guns and playing cs lol!

Last edited by 47 on 2010-03-10, 18:18; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : i still cant splee)
Back to top Go down
Tha Snowmann
|ÐØÅ| Leader
Tha Snowmann

Girls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girls   Girls Empty2010-03-11, 03:34

in that order 47?
Back to top Go down
ScarletTourniquet

ScarletTourniquet

Girls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girls   Girls Empty2010-03-11, 10:03

No, he was clearly stating it in reverse order.
Back to top Go down
Pompom

Pompom

Girls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girls   Girls Empty2010-03-11, 10:50

Unfortunately, I’m pretty sure it’s impossible to tell if you want to spend the rest of your life with someone until you’ve spent a decent chunk of it with them already. And by that time, it’s going to fkn hurt when they leave regardless.
It’s the catch that keeps us emotionally screwed!!

More <3 = More potential </3 ... it's like the stock market!

Protecting yourself is a very human and sensible thing to do. But when it comes down it, love sure as hell ain’t sensible!! But it is human.

Having said that, jumping of the relationship wagon for a while can be fantastic. Rocking friendships, exploring your own limits…

I think there is a new level of appreciation found for the friends you have after coming out of a long relationship. They’re the ones that patch you back up, accept you unconditionally, make sure you get home after an “interesting” night on the piss (and make sure the ugly you picked up doesn’t go with you). Very Happy

Community Announcement:
Regardless of how in love you are, make time for your friends. They’re the ones you’ll be turning to when it all comes crashing down around your ears!!!

/Cheese

Lol Scarlet!! I couldn't hate you <3

Last edited by Pompom on 2010-03-11, 10:57; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Crackdangit Pom)
Back to top Go down
Dark Angel

Dark Angel

Girls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girls   Girls Empty2010-03-11, 17:03

It gets better with time bro, you'll get back up on the horse soon enough Razz
I only just got over my ex, and we broke up nearly a year ago. That break up messed me up bad, what made it worse was she was cheating on me and still had the nerve to tell me how horrible and nasty I was.
Women can be cold, manipulative, nasty, twisted, horrible, (get a thesarus and go nuts). But when your with one that you truly care about and she reciprocates, that one woman can make up for all the ones that hurt you Smile

Oh, and before you give me crap I admit Im a hopeless romantic Cool
Back to top Go down
Fletch

Fletch

Girls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girls   Girls Empty2010-03-11, 17:08

Dark Angel wrote:
Women can be cold, manipulative, nasty, twisted, horrible, (get a thesarus and go nuts). But when your with one that you truly care about and she reciprocates, that one woman can make up for all the ones that hurt you
Oh, and before you give me crap I admit Im a hopeless romantic Cool

+1, completely agree with that comment mate; there's always a girl out there that can completely turn your life around Smile
Back to top Go down
Woffle'
ÐØÅ VIP

Girls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girls   Girls Empty2010-03-12, 00:44

Yeah im a bit o that one too DA, had some real bad break ups in the past but am doing much the same as 47, till that right one comes along, meh Smile Twill happen when it happens and not a moment sooner.

and lets just say, its been a while Razz
Back to top Go down
Vee

Vee

Girls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girls   Girls Empty2010-03-12, 03:43

So good new guys Very Happy
Yesterday went and hung out with Kathryn and Holly, then Holly came back and stayed the night at mine, anyway pretty sure I'm over my ex now (:

So for those that want to read the kinda fuller story of my ex here you go, if not just skip this paragraph.

Ok so basically she was getting sick of me being so protective over her? Like she would go out and get drunk in the weekend and I'd have no idea wtf she's getting into and shit and she's had a tendancy in the past to do some silly things when she is drunk.. and since I'm on curfew I can't go out with her and I'd be all like "hey becareful!, don't do anything silly, I love you!" and she just tell me to shut up and not to worry and ask me if I don't trust her.
Anyway turns out the last party she went to she hooked up with a "friend" of mine... then she broke up with me 2 days later saying she doesn't know how she feels about me and I'm too attached and too protective and shit like that.
I just help it to be honest, it's just the way I am, like when I do have a girlfriend I'd go out of my way and do basically anything for her. It's the way I like it. Sure called it whiped call it being a pussy or whatever you like but it's the way I am and don't really plan on doing much else, I like being there for someone and being able to do stuff for them, like I'm not a fucking slave and do everything I'm told but yeah I think you know what I mean.

Anyway, we'll see how things with Holly go for now, will keep you guys updated.

Oh and different note for those of you that don't know I've been going to court a lot lately cause I fucked up haha (Can tell you all about that in another thread if you'd like?) and should be off curfew this monday hopefully Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
c0d3r

c0d3r

Girls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girls   Girls Empty2010-03-12, 04:00

I don't know this girl (your ex) from a bar of soap, but she doesn't sound like the best girlfriend you could find especially since she is not giving you all the care, love and attention that you give her. There are guys who take 'protectiveness' to a totally new level and that freaks girls out, especially when it is too constricting. Girls like being fussed about and being worried about and being protected and all that shit, but if she can't receive a text msg without you interrogating her the whole time about who / what the text was about, then I can guarantee you that the relationship won't last long. (Not saying you are a psychomaniac bf, but you get seriously fkdup guys (and girls) out there.) There needs to be a balance. *hummmmm*

*stops ranting*

Maybe a bit soon for a new gf? But that's just my opinion. Just don't use Holly just because she's the rebound girl.

Vee, you're a good guy and I hope everything works out for you. I know a little bit about the shit you got up to but create a new thread and tell us about your "adventures" so that we get the full story. I was kinda wondering about the curfew thing if you were gonna go to the NZ DOA lan.
Back to top Go down
Pompom

Pompom

Girls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girls   Girls Empty2010-03-12, 04:01

Boyohboy was i on the wrong track!

Good to hear you're moving on dude.

PS-
DAMN i hate b*tches & manb*tches who cheat Mad Even more when they use it as break-up tool. Like "oops, i slept around, guess you better break-up with me" GROW SOME BALLS >.< at least have the coutesy to break off the previous relationship before moving on >.<

/rant
Back to top Go down
Woffle'
ÐØÅ VIP

Girls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girls   Girls Empty2010-03-12, 04:03

Yeah dont change vee, what it comes down to is that she is too immature to see that you care about her. Not worth it mate, hope everything goes well with Holly Very Happy

Yay for off curfew, and yes if your willing to share about naughtiness then woot Smile hehe, think i know some of it but yeah Smile
Back to top Go down
ScarletTourniquet

ScarletTourniquet

Girls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girls   Girls Empty2010-03-12, 12:32

Tbh, I agree with coder. Too soon for a new gf. Having been both the rebounder and the reboundee, it's just not fun for anyone. If you want things to work out with Holly, then keep her close but don't commit just yet. That way, if you discover that really, she was just your rebound, then you're not in a relationship and it will hurt her less if you decide you aren't into her after all.
Back to top Go down
Dark Angel

Dark Angel

Girls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girls   Girls Empty2010-03-12, 13:53

Some guys dont hit the rebound thing. My ex was 2 months after the girl before her, and she wasnt a rebound shag or whatever, she was a real gf. Its never too early too meet someone real in my opinion
Back to top Go down
ScarletTourniquet

ScarletTourniquet

Girls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girls   Girls Empty2010-03-12, 15:22

DA, we're talking 4 days here... 4 days and 2 months are very different things.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Girls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girls   Girls Empty

Back to top Go down

Girls
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next