Ðead Øn Årrival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ðead Øn Årrival

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sydney Meet & Greet

Go down 
+12
Braddles
DiScODaGs
BrokenBos
spawnage
Tha Snowmann
clearcase
I Get Killed
Zoralord
ScarletTourniquet
Thy Devourer
grievous
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
grievous

grievous

Sydney Meet & Greet Empty
PostSubject: Sydney Meet & Greet   Sydney Meet & Greet Empty2010-03-11, 07:12

***UPDATED 19/04/2010**

Event: Sydney Meet and Greet
Date: 24th April (the following Monday is public holiday)
Time: 10:30am
Where: Meet at Central station (we'll say outside Hungry Jacks for now), those who wish drive in, there are a few parking facilities close by.

Attendees: (in no particular order)

1. I Get Killed
2. Braddles
3. Clearcase
4. Spawnage + squids
5. Zoralord
6. Grievous
7.NICK

It could take place on a Saturday, we could meet up say hellos, check out a LAN place, grab some food, maybe hit a pub or club at night if people are willing to stay out?

Just wanting impressions of interest of;

1) If you live in Syd and want to attend
2) Ideas to do something esle (i.e bridge climb or something?)
3) Any decent LAN places in city
4) Good place to grab a bite

Last edited by grievous on 2010-04-19, 03:33; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
Thy Devourer

Thy Devourer

PostSubject: Re: Sydney Meet & Greet   Sydney Meet & Greet Empty2010-03-11, 07:54

Ok, but only if i get to fart on your pillow and give you pink eye.
Back to top Go down
ScarletTourniquet

ScarletTourniquet

PostSubject: Re: Sydney Meet & Greet   Sydney Meet & Greet Empty2010-03-11, 19:17

Aww. Scarlet wants to come =[ It'd also be a reason for me to catch up with my other Sydney friends at the same time.

I needs moneys for July though. I has a wedding to attend in July.

Best take LOTS of pictures!!!
Back to top Go down
Zoralord

Zoralord

PostSubject: Re: Sydney Meet & Greet   Sydney Meet & Greet Empty2010-03-12, 11:54

i kno a lan place in the city if that helps tonnes of pc's
Back to top Go down
ScarletTourniquet

ScarletTourniquet

PostSubject: Re: Sydney Meet & Greet   Sydney Meet & Greet Empty2010-03-12, 12:25

City Hunter ftw!! =P

Orrrrrrrr the one in the city with a maccas above it? Never been there but maccas upstairs!! Yeah!!! xD
Back to top Go down
grievous

grievous

PostSubject: Re: Sydney Meet & Greet   Sydney Meet & Greet Empty2010-03-13, 06:09

Yah cool Zora, so is that a yes that you keen Zora? I spoke to a couple people in the last few months about organising this, they seemed interested, so I'm trying to get it off the ground.

Thanks Scarlet for that, I usually end u pin the city at night, not looking for LAN places I don't know of any around there.

That being said, if people are interested in coming and want to do somehting else other than LAN, then I'm up for it. Just trying to get my head around how many people are actually in Syd and want to meet up.
Back to top Go down
I Get Killed

PostSubject: Re: Sydney Meet & Greet   Sydney Meet & Greet Empty2010-03-13, 07:48

Braddles and I would be interested in going.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/profile.php?ref=profi
clearcase

clearcase

PostSubject: Re: Sydney Meet & Greet   Sydney Meet & Greet Empty2010-03-13, 16:14

i would be interested in going out for a game
Back to top Go down
ScarletTourniquet

ScarletTourniquet

PostSubject: Re: Sydney Meet & Greet   Sydney Meet & Greet Empty2010-03-13, 16:27

meh. plenty of LAN cafes around in the city. anywho, i hope to get up to sydney at some point this year...

so you all have to come out again when i do get up!! wants to meet you all!!
Back to top Go down
grievous

grievous

PostSubject: Re: Sydney Meet & Greet   Sydney Meet & Greet Empty2010-03-14, 15:32

cool guys thanks for the responses!

Ok so I'm going to throw up the date of Saturday 10th April!

Now everyone wanting to touch kittens reply saying you are in fooooshizzleee!

edit: anyone in other states that might by wanting an excuse to come to the greatest city of them all (Sydney), feel free to make it around this date and meet your fellow guildies DOA family.
Back to top Go down
I Get Killed

PostSubject: Re: Sydney Meet & Greet   Sydney Meet & Greet Empty2010-03-14, 16:42

Braddles' 18th Birthday party is on the 10th, so that rules both of us out :s
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/profile.php?ref=profi
ScarletTourniquet

ScarletTourniquet

PostSubject: Re: Sydney Meet & Greet   Sydney Meet & Greet Empty2010-03-14, 17:43

Psht. Sif not invite the DOA guys TO the 18th!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sydney Meet & Greet   Sydney Meet & Greet Empty2010-03-14, 18:36

As much as i would like to see and study you freaks of the south, im afraid that i cant afford a trip that far just for a day or so... perhaps with my next lot of holidays, i can make it down, my folks live in Tamworth, NSW, i know right, like WTF!?!?!?! but still, they "like" it there for some reason... But yeah, its a not far to drive to the big smoke from there so weil see what the future brings, would be cool to meet some of you guys (and gals) in person...
Back to top Go down
Tha Snowmann
|ÐØÅ| Leader
Tha Snowmann

PostSubject: Re: Sydney Meet & Greet   Sydney Meet & Greet Empty2010-03-15, 03:50

grievous wrote:
anyone in other states that might by wanting an excuse to come to the greatest city of them all (Sydney), feel free to make it around this date and meet your fellow guildies DOA family.

ahh dude your so clouded over will pure ignorance to come out with that statement! we all know that Sydney is shit! Razz ive been there and its crap, totally overrated! Razz
i still cant even believe that i walked from The Rocks all the way to Bondi Beach too, boring ass walk too Razz haha
Back to top Go down
grievous

grievous

PostSubject: Re: Sydney Meet & Greet   Sydney Meet & Greet Empty2010-03-15, 04:38

Tha Snowmann wrote:
grievous wrote:
anyone in other states that might by wanting an excuse to come to the greatest city of them all (Sydney), feel free to make it around this date and meet your fellow guildies DOA family.

ahh dude your so right to come out with that statement! we all know that Sydney is awesome! Razz ive been there and its awesome, totally underrated! Razz
i still cant even believe that i walked from The Rocks all the way to Bondi Beach too, best walk ever:P haha

There you go snowy, we all know what you really meant <3

On a serious note:

Okay can I get some feedback on the following dates,

10th April
17th April
24th April

Let me know guys thanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
spawnage

spawnage

PostSubject: Re: Sydney Meet & Greet   Sydney Meet & Greet Empty2010-03-15, 13:40

Haha >.<

City hunters is not too painful. Though they are kind of spreading over the cbd like a plague. As for dates, they all seem shiny to me. And yes spawnage and its various squids may come studied you guys.. or just hang and catch up with various DOA people --gasp, shock, horror--
Back to top Go down
BrokenBos

BrokenBos

PostSubject: Re: Sydney Meet & Greet   Sydney Meet & Greet Empty2010-03-16, 04:14

whoa!! Spawnage still lives!!
lol
haven't seen you in ages.
Back to top Go down
spawnage

spawnage

PostSubject: Re: Sydney Meet & Greet   Sydney Meet & Greet Empty2010-03-16, 10:39

Good to see I am still remembered, haha. How I do miss the days of harassing the DOA server; damn tafe work now days.

But anyway, everything Sydney-based or near should so rock up --nods-- Razz
Back to top Go down
ScarletTourniquet

ScarletTourniquet

PostSubject: Re: Sydney Meet & Greet   Sydney Meet & Greet Empty2010-03-16, 13:42

Ooooooh thanks Spawnage. You reminded me I had a small TAFE assignment to do xD
Back to top Go down
Zoralord

Zoralord

PostSubject: Re: Sydney Meet & Greet   Sydney Meet & Greet Empty2010-03-16, 16:53

There is 1 i think its below CINEMA off goerge st like 200 pc;s there cud b good
Back to top Go down
ScarletTourniquet

ScarletTourniquet

PostSubject: Re: Sydney Meet & Greet   Sydney Meet & Greet Empty2010-03-17, 17:24

GREATER UNION! I miss that cinema and its awesome DDR machine =[

stupid launceston has a 5 button (corners and middle) DDR machine. IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE UP, DOWN, LEFT AND RIGHT D:
Back to top Go down
DiScODaGs

DiScODaGs

PostSubject: Re: Sydney Meet & Greet   Sydney Meet & Greet Empty2010-03-17, 19:28

sorry ,love too ,but in melborne south,will catch up but one day,let us know if there is a melbourne one....
Back to top Go down
grievous

grievous

PostSubject: Re: Sydney Meet & Greet   Sydney Meet & Greet Empty2010-03-18, 02:20

Updated first post with list of attendees dates and time location, etc. Have a look, awsome people on the list, I'm sure all you sydney dwellers want to come. It's not a DOA only event, everyone is welcome!
Back to top Go down
spawnage

spawnage

PostSubject: Re: Sydney Meet & Greet   Sydney Meet & Greet Empty2010-03-18, 13:50

Oh My Gosh!!!!!!!!!

Galaxy World!!!!

We so have to go there so I can woop someones arse at Time Crisis! Haha >.<
Back to top Go down
grievous

grievous

PostSubject: Re: Sydney Meet & Greet   Sydney Meet & Greet Empty2010-03-18, 14:00

Ohhhhh shiiii it's on spawno!!! Street Fighter vs Marvel Competition toooooo..

edit: Lol it's Marvel Vs Capcom isn't it? I looked at that, and thought that doesn't look right this morning. Oh wells, I was tired when I posted that up.

Last edited by grievous on 2010-03-19, 02:26; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sydney Meet & Greet   Sydney Meet & Greet Empty

Back to top Go down

Sydney Meet & Greet
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next