Ðead Øn Årrival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ðead Øn Årrival

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kill-bullet trajectory and player names

Go down 
+2
DiScODaGs
c0d3r
6 posters
AuthorMessage
c0d3r

c0d3r

Kill-bullet trajectory and player names Empty
PostSubject: Kill-bullet trajectory and player names   Kill-bullet trajectory and player names Empty2010-03-21, 07:07

Previously, when you got killed it showed you the bullet trajectory. Don't know about the other players, but this as helpful to improve my game to know where to watch out for next time. Now you get killed and you have no clue whether your killer was on the roof, around the corner, behind you, on the box etc.

Also, the names don't show up when your crosshair is on a player. Useless info to know who you are killing, but if there is enough time to see that it is e.g. Thy and Random-Bob, I'd rather wanna kill Thy than Random-Bob.

Is it because 5.1 doesn't support this anymore or that we turned it off?

Ok. That is all. What a Face
Back to top Go down
DiScODaGs

DiScODaGs

PostSubject: Re: Kill-bullet trajectory and player names   Kill-bullet trajectory and player names Empty2010-03-21, 07:24

yeh i noticed that too,i thought me mouse was playn up,does make it harder 4 me ,wen it doesnt lite up who it is,i dont no whether to shoot or not,somtimes cant tell who the oppisition is ,lol.and then i die.....
Back to top Go down
Tha Snowmann
|ÐØÅ| Leader
Tha Snowmann

PostSubject: Re: Kill-bullet trajectory and player names   Kill-bullet trajectory and player names Empty2010-03-21, 07:26

i think your referring to the 'death beam' or something coder.

if you type 'settings' into chat you should have a few options as to whether or not you want it on. but im not sure if this is still on the server with GG 5.1.

try that for the death beam thing.

regarding the names, i got no idea....
Back to top Go down
DiScODaGs

DiScODaGs

PostSubject: Re: Kill-bullet trajectory and player names   Kill-bullet trajectory and player names Empty2010-03-21, 07:31

can ya find out from pyro about that,because he said he done a couple little things ,changes to it.
Back to top Go down
c0d3r

c0d3r

PostSubject: Re: Kill-bullet trajectory and player names   Kill-bullet trajectory and player names Empty2010-03-21, 07:44

Snowy, I checked my settings in-game, everything was turned on.
Back to top Go down
Edgers

Edgers

PostSubject: Re: Kill-bullet trajectory and player names   Kill-bullet trajectory and player names Empty2010-03-21, 07:54

On this note, the !give is also currently slower than it was (I think). I remember geoff changed something in the script a while back, which quickened up the load on new guns substantially - from .1 to .01 or something like that. Small issue but I found it very helpful - I think it must have been changed back to the default when the server was reset or something. Any chance someone could look at changing it back?

It was also the change that caused the glitch of the occasional invisible guns, but I think that was a small inconvenience for the trade off of much faster reloads..
Back to top Go down
Thy Devourer

Thy Devourer

PostSubject: Re: Kill-bullet trajectory and player names   Kill-bullet trajectory and player names Empty2010-03-21, 10:15

ahhhh ed, we have gungame 5.1 now.
V fast !give Razz
Back to top Go down
pyro

PostSubject: Re: Kill-bullet trajectory and player names   Kill-bullet trajectory and player names Empty2010-03-22, 03:02

Hey guys,

Just a note GG5.1 is now a Beta Version and it is still not 100%
Yes when the server got hacked i took the liberty to install GG5.1 and attempt to transfer all your settings over.

Now when Geoff set up the server i didnt get a chance to find out what he had changed so im going through the process of elimination to work out what still needs to be done. Im sorry for the delay in this.

In regards to the player id setting that is actually a mp_playerid setting in the server.cfg i have fixed this now after speaking with clown.

i will look into the !give script and see what values need to be changed to make it slightly quicker ill get back to yas hopefully later on today.
Back to top Go down
http://www.synexservers.com.au
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kill-bullet trajectory and player names   Kill-bullet trajectory and player names Empty

Back to top Go down

Kill-bullet trajectory and player names
Page 1 of 1