Ðead Øn Årrival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ðead Øn Årrival

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

So I just got up....

Go down 
+5
Woffle'
c0d3r
Thy Devourer
Tha Snowmann
BrokenBos
9 posters
AuthorMessage
BrokenBos

BrokenBos

So I just got up.... Empty
PostSubject: So I just got up....   So I just got up.... Empty2010-04-07, 05:22

so I just got up and the synex box is still down.... does this mean I'm gonna have to do something productive today???

Seriously I had planned to veg out talking shit on DOA all day.
fuck you all hackers!!!!

so I guess I can just bs for a bit on here.... but I'll have to wait for someone to reply cos otherwise it's just rambling like what I'm doing now.

does anyone have a bandaid for the Synex guys? Preferably a snoopy one cos they work the bestest! or maybe they just need a plug for a gaping hole... I'll leave that one there.
Back to top Go down
Tha Snowmann
|ÐØÅ| Leader
Tha Snowmann

PostSubject: Re: So I just got up....   So I just got up.... Empty2010-04-07, 05:30

well we are working on sorting out the problem with the servers, other then that i cant really tell ya much more.

how bout play a different game for a bit? Smile or just make up pics for everyone?? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BrokenBos

BrokenBos

PostSubject: Re: So I just got up....   So I just got up.... Empty2010-04-07, 05:35

lol I'm just tired and talking shit snowy....
Back to top Go down
Tha Snowmann
|ÐØÅ| Leader
Tha Snowmann

PostSubject: Re: So I just got up....   So I just got up.... Empty2010-04-07, 05:57

i still stick with the same sentence...
"how bout play a different game for a bit? Smile or just make up pics for everyone? Very Happy"

Smile
Back to top Go down
Thy Devourer

Thy Devourer

PostSubject: Re: So I just got up....   So I just got up.... Empty2010-04-07, 05:58

My to-do list for today aswell.

So I just got up.... 32340810
Back to top Go down
Tha Snowmann
|ÐØÅ| Leader
Tha Snowmann

PostSubject: Re: So I just got up....   So I just got up.... Empty2010-04-07, 06:11

yeah i gotta spend the day marking shitty student assignments Sad

least i can chill out and listen to music while im doing it and not have a student knock on my door every bloody 10mins asking dumb questions.

you would think that uni students are smart enough to think for themselves ey?? Razz
Back to top Go down
c0d3r

c0d3r

PostSubject: Re: So I just got up....   So I just got up.... Empty2010-04-07, 06:14

If the server isn't up by the time I get home, I'll probably have to do the dishes and some washing.

Please bring the server back Razz
Back to top Go down
Woffle'
ÐØÅ VIP

PostSubject: Re: So I just got up....   So I just got up.... Empty2010-04-07, 06:31

You'll probably have to do the dishes and some washing
Back to top Go down
BrokenBos

BrokenBos

PostSubject: Re: So I just got up....   So I just got up.... Empty2010-04-07, 07:28

:'(

I have to deal with drunk pricks tonite... I need my DOA fix... other servers just aren't the same!
Back to top Go down
c0d3r

c0d3r

PostSubject: Re: So I just got up....   So I just got up.... Empty2010-04-07, 07:35

We should go (gate)crash the 4mid server. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Quoth...

Quoth...

PostSubject: Re: So I just got up....   So I just got up.... Empty2010-04-07, 07:45

lol, thy deano and I did last night. Deano was the only one with a tag on though, lol
Back to top Go down
http://quothdesign.com.au
Woffle'
ÐØÅ VIP

PostSubject: Re: So I just got up....   So I just got up.... Empty2010-04-07, 08:07

if you do go to the 4mid server, dont be dicks, just be annoying in the fact that we take up all the slots so no-one else can get in.
Back to top Go down
Quoth...

Quoth...

PostSubject: Re: So I just got up....   So I just got up.... Empty2010-04-07, 08:10

partay tonight?
woff's right. we should be so cool their box freezes up Wink
Back to top Go down
http://quothdesign.com.au
c0d3r

c0d3r

PostSubject: Re: So I just got up....   So I just got up.... Empty2010-04-07, 08:19

Woff-face, I wasn't implying on being nasty. I was merely saying that they have a working server and that we should utilise this opportunity so we should just all randomly pitch up and fill the slots Very Happy I think Clown, Rum, Thy, Crossover and I were on their server last night messing around and someone from 4mid was rather concerned that it was only DOA peoples on their server Razz

It's either that or I have to try and clock Solitaire again. Sleep
Back to top Go down
Thy Devourer

Thy Devourer

PostSubject: Re: So I just got up....   So I just got up.... Empty2010-04-07, 09:01

Nah i know that guy coder, hes a tad weird?

He talked like that on reborn's server aswell. Asking people how they are and going 'can i have admin to this server bro, i think we are really good mates i should get admin" lol

anyways imma play some old school Halo ;D
Back to top Go down
***mystic***

***mystic***

PostSubject: Re: So I just got up....   So I just got up.... Empty2010-04-07, 13:43

I'm up for crashing in on the 4mid server tonight.we should make a unified front to show them that they cant disband us.you crash our server,we will use yours,after a while they will either get sick of us in their server and leave ours alone or find out how cool we are and leave our server alone.either way its a win / win situation, Smile
Back to top Go down
https://s4.photobucket.com/albums/y120/Blue_da_Magpie/
clearcase

clearcase

PostSubject: Re: So I just got up....   So I just got up.... Empty2010-04-07, 16:27

due to server being down i have:
learned 3 new Japanese verbs
called my parents
started Girl with the Dragon Tattoo audiobook

i can't handle this much productivity
Back to top Go down
c0d3r

c0d3r

PostSubject: Re: So I just got up....   So I just got up.... Empty2010-04-08, 00:48

Due to the server being down (and resorting to playing on 4MiD) I have:

Learned at least 5 new ways in swearing another person's mother's privates (thank you 4MiD)
Started to camp on maps
Went to bed before 11pm

Now I am super awake and will have to do lots of work today.
Back to top Go down
BrokenBos

BrokenBos

PostSubject: Re: So I just got up....   So I just got up.... Empty2010-04-08, 10:46

News just in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DC1. D135L0W: doa new server is up
|ÐØÅ| Broken Bo's: ah sweet thanks mate!
Back to top Go down
Braddles

Braddles

PostSubject: Re: So I just got up....   So I just got up.... Empty2010-04-09, 07:28

oh wow really?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/brad_sick
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So I just got up....   So I just got up.... Empty

Back to top Go down

So I just got up....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ðead Øn Årrival :: The GunGame Server :: GunGame General Discussion-
Jump to: