Ðead Øn Årrival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ðead Øn Årrival

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

So long, goodbye and thanks for all the fish.

Go down 
+18
spawnage
ScarletTourniquet
BrokenBos
Reaper
Uverworld
slicker
Braddles
Electron
Thy Devourer
DiScODaGs
Fletch
grievous
Clown
Monster
c0d3r
Pregnant Ferret
Woffle'
22 posters
AuthorMessage
Woffle'
ÐØÅ VIP

So long, goodbye and thanks for all the fish. Empty
PostSubject: So long, goodbye and thanks for all the fish.   So long, goodbye and thanks for all the fish. Empty2010-04-09, 02:42

From the 15th of April i will be no longer leader of DOA and in DOA itself.

I will let you know who will look after it till Fodd/Geoff get back or decide on the new Ldr/'s.

I will be staying around for a week to help with anything that may need to be done on the new server and maybe to play a bit, but from the 15th I prob wont be on the server very often, if at all.

Basically my time is done and its time to move on.

GG
Back to top Go down
Pregnant Ferret

Pregnant Ferret

PostSubject: Re: So long, goodbye and thanks for all the fish.   So long, goodbye and thanks for all the fish. Empty2010-04-09, 02:47

WTF!? nowai man, sif bail on DOA... Sad

Will be sorry to see you go but im sure you have your reasons. Thanks for all you have done for the clan, you will be missed!!

SadSad
Back to top Go down
c0d3r

c0d3r

PostSubject: Re: So long, goodbye and thanks for all the fish.   So long, goodbye and thanks for all the fish. Empty2010-04-09, 03:00

*sad face*

You will be missed. You have been a super-duper awesome leader.

*super sad face continues*
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: So long, goodbye and thanks for all the fish.   So long, goodbye and thanks for all the fish. Empty2010-04-09, 03:13

Cheers for all the time you've put into the server and forums Woffle. Things wouldn't have been as smooth as they ave without all the effort you've put into it. Sad to see you go but you know where we are so you're always welcome back.

Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

Don't be a stranger and come and shoot us sometimes. You know you love the sparkles you get when you kill Thy. sunny

Come visit us on forums sometimes too cause we'll miss all the pics you add. affraid
Back to top Go down
Clown
|ÐØÅ| Leader
Clown

PostSubject: Re: So long, goodbye and thanks for all the fish.   So long, goodbye and thanks for all the fish. Empty2010-04-09, 04:17

aww u sexy beast sure ya leavin me Sad
Back to top Go down
grievous

grievous

PostSubject: Re: So long, goodbye and thanks for all the fish.   So long, goodbye and thanks for all the fish. Empty2010-04-09, 04:58

I would like to thank you for all your time, energy and effort that you have given to DOA. Especially as leader, carrying out all your duties, and managing all the server while the directors have been away. You have done an exceptional job, under the circumstances as of late, with all the sht that has been going on.

It saddens me that you are leaving for good, but at the end of the day you have to make the decisions in life that put you that step ahead in RL, and never look back in regret.

It has been a blast talking, chatting and gaming with you, and thanks for the uber spray you made for me Very Happy

All the best for the future Woffle!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Fletch

Fletch

PostSubject: Re: So long, goodbye and thanks for all the fish.   So long, goodbye and thanks for all the fish. Empty2010-04-09, 05:04

Woffle, man....can't believe your leaving. DON'T LEAVE ME WITH ALL THESE AUSTRALIANS! Lol jokes aussies I <3 ya.

Really sad to hear your leaving bud, as the others have said you'll always be welcome back and you'll be sincerely missed, even though we never got to catch up in Auckland I hope you'll still go for a beer with the dark side of doa (Sth islnd lol) when you come down here.

All the best of luck with your job and future and you better still talk to me on facebook!

Your mate, Fletch Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
c0d3r

c0d3r

PostSubject: Re: So long, goodbye and thanks for all the fish.   So long, goodbye and thanks for all the fish. Empty2010-04-09, 05:09

Off topic a bit: Pfft Fletch, you still have the two South Africans up in Auckland to keep you company. Its not just the Australians left over Razz
Back to top Go down
DiScODaGs

DiScODaGs

PostSubject: Re: So long, goodbye and thanks for all the fish.   So long, goodbye and thanks for all the fish. Empty2010-04-09, 05:15

wtf ,i cant believe wat i reading,sad .all the best woffle,and dont be a stranger...
Back to top Go down
Thy Devourer

Thy Devourer

PostSubject: Re: So long, goodbye and thanks for all the fish.   So long, goodbye and thanks for all the fish. Empty2010-04-09, 05:59

We just all love you woff and SadSad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

i dont want to put the amount the i wanted because if i did it'll probably be called spam Razz

<3 see you soon bud and thanks for everything.
Back to top Go down
Electron

Electron

PostSubject: Re: So long, goodbye and thanks for all the fish.   So long, goodbye and thanks for all the fish. Empty2010-04-09, 06:09

That's super not cool Woffie Sad

Sif choose my birthday as the day you want to leave Sad

But Goodluck in whatever it is you wish to pursue in your life after DOA...

As others have said before me, you'll always have a place in the server/forums. You will be sorely missed.
Back to top Go down
Braddles

Braddles

PostSubject: Re: So long, goodbye and thanks for all the fish.   So long, goodbye and thanks for all the fish. Empty2010-04-09, 07:30

:O
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/brad_sick
slicker

slicker

PostSubject: Re: So long, goodbye and thanks for all the fish.   So long, goodbye and thanks for all the fish. Empty2010-04-09, 10:05

OI woff... wtf is this shit !!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
You were the one telling me DOA for life !!!!
And I said Yes I'm up for the task !!

Sad to see you leave us buddy, been great
I was a bit offended when you said the next person to ask for admin is banned for a month Razz
JKS

All of the best for your adventures and choices in RL
As most above said already , you will be sorely missed and DON'T BE A STRANGER

Sad
Back to top Go down
Uverworld

Uverworld

PostSubject: Re: So long, goodbye and thanks for all the fish.   So long, goodbye and thanks for all the fish. Empty2010-04-09, 11:11

Sad Are you serious Woffle. T_T
I hope you come back to say hi one day, Don't delete us from Steam etc. (don't be a stranger as others said)
You've done too much for DOA to be a stranger to it Sad
Thank you for everything you've done for DOA, I know I haven't been here as long as other people have, but you being the person who recruited me, I'd like to say Thank you Woffle, You're my hero! Very Happy

It must have a very meaningful reason, but Its what you've chosen, so I won't argue.
I hope everything goes well for you Woffle!
Good luck with everything Smile and Thank you
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/seanjapanese
Reaper

Reaper

PostSubject: Re: So long, goodbye and thanks for all the fish.   So long, goodbye and thanks for all the fish. Empty2010-04-09, 11:35

*Sniff* I love you Woffle.
Back to top Go down
BrokenBos

BrokenBos

PostSubject: Re: So long, goodbye and thanks for all the fish.   So long, goodbye and thanks for all the fish. Empty2010-04-09, 11:58

FUCK!!!
that is all.

except pls pls pls pls pls don't leave woff!

we'll miss ya. It's a massive shame to see you go. Sad
and I agree with what everyone else said, so I won't repeat it.
Back to top Go down
ScarletTourniquet

ScarletTourniquet

PostSubject: Re: So long, goodbye and thanks for all the fish.   So long, goodbye and thanks for all the fish. Empty2010-04-09, 13:05

Woff-face... I only just got into DOA and you're leaving already??? I don't smell that bad do I??? D:!!!!!!

+1 to everyone else.

I'll send you a random txt sometime. <3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So long, goodbye and thanks for all the fish.   So long, goodbye and thanks for all the fish. Empty2010-04-09, 14:02

NOOOOOO!!!!!

Now who am i going to continue my uber war against...?

Its like superman without Lex luther or Batman without Joker or Optimus Prime without Megatron!!! It just doesnt work... What, am i going to take up croche or something? learn how to cook? God no, every super hero needs a villain, im still not sure who was which but it doesnt matter, what matters is that we completed each other, you made me feel whole...

Ive even working on preperations for my next attack ever since you shot me out of the air with your mutated sharks with lazer beams then decapitated me with your golfality...

Billions of dollars and countless man hours have gone into this mission, your not only letting me down but all those hard workers ive had working so hard... lol

Ive taken some pics along the way to show my progression in the "ultimate win of the millenium showdown that i cant lose"

Heres me after months of prep begingin the first stages of opperation "dig under Woffle's house and surprise attack him"
So long, goodbye and thanks for all the fish. Tunnel10

And here is the break through segment at the halfway point...

So long, goodbye and thanks for all the fish. Tunnel11

And to unvail the final payload to guarentee me absoloute success in my no fail victory...

Everyone knows you cant "buy" Chuck Norris, i simply told him that you took his daughters virginity... He's here to get it back!!!

So long, goodbye and thanks for all the fish. D-chuc10

And the final victory showdown...

So long, goodbye and thanks for all the fish. Chuck_11

GG Woffle, best match ever!!! (cause i won of course lol)

But on a serious note, I hope its only "cya later" and not "good bye" I like DOA cause its not just rands that you much around online with thats it, most guys (and gals) are what i would consider to be good candidates for good quality friends in rl... Your one of those Woffle... Take care man, its been fun, cya around...
Back to top Go down
spawnage

spawnage

PostSubject: Re: So long, goodbye and thanks for all the fish.   So long, goodbye and thanks for all the fish. Empty2010-04-09, 14:04

Wow.. the hell.. never have I heard so much lies and blasphemy >.<

--Goes into denial about woffle leaving--

Good luck, you will have to visit the server often seeing we will all miss you so much!
Back to top Go down
Uverworld

Uverworld

PostSubject: Re: So long, goodbye and thanks for all the fish.   So long, goodbye and thanks for all the fish. Empty2010-04-09, 14:05

nice post 47, that made me smile and a bit teary Sad
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/seanjapanese
Dark Angel

Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: So long, goodbye and thanks for all the fish.   So long, goodbye and thanks for all the fish. Empty2010-04-09, 20:10

You cant leave woffle, were weak enough on kiwis as it is. The dingos are circling
Back to top Go down
Quoth...

Quoth...

PostSubject: Re: So long, goodbye and thanks for all the fish.   So long, goodbye and thanks for all the fish. Empty2010-04-09, 20:48

I'll say more personable goodbye's, with that big black dildo you like. Sad

sad to see you leave the clan entirely.
Back to top Go down
http://quothdesign.com.au
***mystic***

***mystic***

PostSubject: Re: So long, goodbye and thanks for all the fish.   So long, goodbye and thanks for all the fish. Empty2010-04-10, 06:13

Good bye,Farewell and good luck.Sad to see ya go woff,but I guess everybody has to move on in life.Like all the posts above,We will miss ya and come see us every now and then when time permits.Cheers mate take care Sad
Back to top Go down
https://s4.photobucket.com/albums/y120/Blue_da_Magpie/
Thy Devourer

Thy Devourer

PostSubject: Re: So long, goodbye and thanks for all the fish.   So long, goodbye and thanks for all the fish. Empty2010-04-10, 08:43

Is there any particular reason your leaving woff?
Back to top Go down
boogiedown

boogiedown

PostSubject: Re: So long, goodbye and thanks for all the fish.   So long, goodbye and thanks for all the fish. Empty2010-04-11, 11:53

Awww man, another awesome DOA member leaving, should still come into the server every now and then to check up on us dude. Have a good one man.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So long, goodbye and thanks for all the fish.   So long, goodbye and thanks for all the fish. Empty

Back to top Go down

So long, goodbye and thanks for all the fish.
Page 1 of 1