Ðead Øn Årrival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ðead Øn Årrival

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I'm a man!! :D

Go down 
+13
Reaper
BrokenBos
I Get Killed
grievous
Woffle'
c0d3r
Electron
Zoralord
Thy Devourer
openfj0re
Dark Angel
Braddles
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Amz

I'm a man!! :D - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm a man!! :D   I'm a man!! :D - Page 2 Empty2010-04-12, 13:41

AHAHAHA coder i was just looking at the newly posted items.. and i saw the heading I'm a Man!!! and then next to it was Coder.. i was like wtf?! DOES SLICKER KNOW?! then i realized u just did the last post Smile
Back to top Go down
BrokenBos

BrokenBos

PostSubject: Re: I'm a man!! :D   I'm a man!! :D - Page 2 Empty2010-04-12, 13:45

LOL Slicker ftl!!!
Back to top Go down
Braddles

Braddles

PostSubject: Re: I'm a man!! :D   I'm a man!! :D - Page 2 Empty2010-04-12, 14:14

LAUGH OUT LOUD @ Broken hahaha! Emily is just a friend Razz And I'm not looking forward to being his bitch Razz but thanks guys and girls Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/brad_sick
BrokenBos

BrokenBos

PostSubject: Re: I'm a man!! :D   I'm a man!! :D - Page 2 Empty2010-04-12, 14:15

a "friend" hey... I hope for your sake she's a fucking good friend Razz
Back to top Go down
ScarletTourniquet

ScarletTourniquet

PostSubject: Re: I'm a man!! :D   I'm a man!! :D - Page 2 Empty2010-04-12, 14:37

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm a man!! :D   I'm a man!! :D - Page 2 Empty2010-04-12, 19:43

Reaper wrote:
With the hunting thing Woffle, that makes me a man when I was about 4.

same here man, i grew up on sheep and cattle stations, although i was a little older before i shot my first animal though, unless eating slugs out the garden when i was 3 is considered hunting...? lol cheers
Back to top Go down
Dark Angel

Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: I'm a man!! :D   I'm a man!! :D - Page 2 Empty2010-04-12, 19:49

Well, Coder told me shes 27, and she also told me shes been a woman for the last 26 years, you do the maths
Back to top Go down
***mystic***

***mystic***

PostSubject: Re: I'm a man!! :D   I'm a man!! :D - Page 2 Empty2010-04-12, 19:52

47 wrote:
Reaper wrote:
With the hunting thing Woffle, that makes me a man when I was about 4.

same here man, i grew up on sheep and cattle stations, although i was a little older before i shot my first animal though, unless eating slugs out the garden when i was 3 is considered hunting...? lol cheers

LIke EEWWWWW,Slugs yuck!

I shot my first roo at 12 and skinned him but didn't eat it.
But Like the old blokes used to say,"your not a man till you have fathered a girl"..I'm a man 3 times over,lol
Man am I ever payin for that Sad

HAPPY BDAY BRADDLES
Back to top Go down
https://s4.photobucket.com/albums/y120/Blue_da_Magpie/
c0d3r

c0d3r

PostSubject: Re: I'm a man!! :D   I'm a man!! :D - Page 2 Empty2010-04-13, 00:30

What's up with all the Australians just having girls? Mystic has 3 girls, Simick has 3 girls, Deano has 2.5 girls. DOES ANY ONE HAVE A BOY? Razz Very Happy

DA: I'm not 27. That is all Razz
Back to top Go down
Woffle'
ÐØÅ VIP

PostSubject: Re: I'm a man!! :D   I'm a man!! :D - Page 2 Empty2010-04-13, 01:06

Yeah, she is 47 really DA Smile And coder i wouldnt mind trying heart tbh, dont reallly like liver or most other offal though Smile
Back to top Go down
c0d3r

c0d3r

PostSubject: Re: I'm a man!! :D   I'm a man!! :D - Page 2 Empty2010-04-13, 02:28

Does this mean c0d3r is 47 and 47 is c0d3r? Can this be? D=
Back to top Go down
Quoth...

Quoth...

PostSubject: Re: I'm a man!! :D   I'm a man!! :D - Page 2 Empty2010-04-13, 07:26

I don't have a boy either. The only other boy in this house is one of our german shepherds, lol.
Back to top Go down
http://quothdesign.com.au
Braddles

Braddles

PostSubject: Re: I'm a man!! :D   I'm a man!! :D - Page 2 Empty2010-04-13, 15:58

Yup.. you's lost me Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/brad_sick
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm a man!! :D   I'm a man!! :D - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm a man!! :D
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ðead Øn Årrival :: Off Topic :: Off Topic Rants and Rambles.-
Jump to: