Ðead Øn Årrival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ðead Øn Årrival

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ive had the worst luck lately....

Go down 
+3
Amz
Woffle'
Tha Snowmann
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Amz

ive had the worst luck lately.... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ive had the worst luck lately....   ive had the worst luck lately.... - Page 2 Empty2010-04-15, 12:52

ohh and edgers im assuming u also got ur 650 Wink
Back to top Go down
Edgers

Edgers

PostSubject: Re: ive had the worst luck lately....   ive had the worst luck lately.... - Page 2 Empty2010-04-15, 15:43

Amz wrote:
ohh and edgers im assuming u also got ur 650 Wink

yeah boi, gotta love taxpayers. I have 2 other scholarships also, money flying at me everywhere. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Amz

PostSubject: Re: ive had the worst luck lately....   ive had the worst luck lately.... - Page 2 Empty2010-04-15, 16:08

ahahahahaha!! gotta love the government Razz
Back to top Go down
Tha Snowmann
|ÐØÅ| Leader
Tha Snowmann

PostSubject: Re: ive had the worst luck lately....   ive had the worst luck lately.... - Page 2 Empty2010-04-15, 18:27

so you going to get yourself a ssd now edgers?

amz, yeah atm its a hard choice as i dont want to go ATI, ive told you that you should if you could have during that RMA process but me, id rather nvidia.
Back to top Go down
Viprus

Viprus

PostSubject: Re: ive had the worst luck lately....   ive had the worst luck lately.... - Page 2 Empty2010-04-16, 03:24

i got 650 too
Back to top Go down
Tha Snowmann
|ÐØÅ| Leader
Tha Snowmann

PostSubject: Re: ive had the worst luck lately....   ive had the worst luck lately.... - Page 2 Empty2010-04-16, 04:15

where the fuck is my $650!?!?!?! this sucks!
Back to top Go down
Tha Snowmann
|ÐØÅ| Leader
Tha Snowmann

PostSubject: Re: ive had the worst luck lately....   ive had the worst luck lately.... - Page 2 Empty2010-04-17, 13:26

ok so an update to whats going on with my 'time-of-the-month' computer.

im using it atm but ran into some other problems in which i think im just getting paranoid about however i went out today and bought a new PSU and GPU. i got an Enermax revolution 85+ 1050w PSU, fucken good PSU and its overkill but will get rid of any power problems i might have.
Then a got the new Gigabyte GTX260 super overclock GPU, pretty much something to get me by until a new refresh of the GTX400 series cards come out.

im on the new comp atm but going to reformat and rebuild....once again... Sad

and hopefully its all going to be sweet this time Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ive had the worst luck lately....   ive had the worst luck lately.... - Page 2 Empty2010-04-17, 19:57

Haha... fk computers, buy a MAC!!!!! LOL ROFL!!!!
Back to top Go down
Tha Snowmann
|ÐØÅ| Leader
Tha Snowmann

PostSubject: Re: ive had the worst luck lately....   ive had the worst luck lately.... - Page 2 Empty2010-04-17, 22:14

dude dont get me started, my mate does that to me all the time. Razz

but i do like macs, just dont really have a use for one atm. if i get a laptop ill most likely get a mac though. as macs and PC's BOTH have there pros and cons.

the other is only really better depending on what YOU need to do Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ive had the worst luck lately....   ive had the worst luck lately.... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

ive had the worst luck lately....
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ðead Øn Årrival :: Off Topic :: Computer Hardware and Software-
Jump to: