Ðead Øn Årrival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ðead Øn Årrival

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What do u hate????

Go down 
+7
c0d3r
Tha Snowmann
rumpig
DiScODaGs
Dark Angel
Pregnant Ferret
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Pregnant Ferret

Pregnant Ferret

What do u hate???? Empty
PostSubject: What do u hate????   What do u hate???? Empty2010-04-17, 07:53

I feel obliged to start this topic after last night...

A mate comes over that i havent seen for bout 5 years, in that time he's hooked up with a chick and had a kid - a little girl thats about 2. She already had a kid, hes 7.
Anyway him and me are out in the garage and my wife is in the house with her and the kids. We come in after a few hours to find my fucking house looking like a tornado has been through it and my wife on the verge of tears. These little undisciplined fuckers destroyed my house FTFL. Heres the worst part - i have a reasonably impressive red wine collection and i cellar it in the dining room. One of the kids broke the prize of my collection (a 1991 Peter Lehmann magnum worth about $1500, there was only 1 other one in existence!!!) and damaged my much loved bottle of Penfolds BIN 389 1977, now the cork is wet so ill have to drink it Mad
So i hit the roof at the mother asking WTF and she has the nerve to say "You should have had your house childproofed, you knew we were coming!"
Well we dont have fucking kids so why should i??? Grr FFFFFUUUUUU
Thats what i hate atm ^

On the plus side my mate is covering me for the smashed magnum (also insurance ftw but he doesnt need to know Wink )

Forum needs a hate thread - post here!
Back to top Go down
Dark Angel

Dark Angel

What do u hate???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do u hate????   What do u hate???? Empty2010-04-17, 07:57

Customers. Enough said

And sorry to hear about your collection man, thats just bull
Back to top Go down
DiScODaGs

DiScODaGs

What do u hate???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do u hate????   What do u hate???? Empty2010-04-17, 08:30

if ya have kids,well then it,s responsibilty to keep a eye on em,wtf was the mother doin in there,any way sorry to hear that,reminds me of my nephews,little brats..
Back to top Go down
rumpig

rumpig

What do u hate???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do u hate????   What do u hate???? Empty2010-04-17, 08:59

holy shit ferret i would b taking blood from them aswell.. just call child care services on them aswell that will fuck them up..kidding.. nah man thats bs..
what i hate the most is that thy doesnt love me anymore..

SLOW FUCKING DRIVERS WHEN ITS NO EVEN FUCKING SUNDAY FFS
cant wait to buy a 4x4 an run the fuckers over..
Back to top Go down
Tha Snowmann
|ÐØÅ| Leader
Tha Snowmann

What do u hate???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do u hate????   What do u hate???? Empty2010-04-17, 10:10

shit man sorry to hear bout your wine, got a family friend with a wine collection worth about $50,000 so far. he fucken loves the wine and i know how protective he is over it all. some bottles are ment to be kept for later on in life or for a special occasion.

man i could add a shitload to this thread but ill have to contain myself as it would prob piss off a LOT of people and prob get me banned so ill just leave it for now Smile

but parents should be looking after their own children and not letting them terrorise around doing whatever the fuck they want. younger kids of today need to learn respect!
Back to top Go down
c0d3r

c0d3r

What do u hate???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do u hate????   What do u hate???? Empty2010-04-17, 10:53

Inconsiderate people piss me off so badly I sometimes want to scratch their eyes out.

Inconsiderate covers: people who can't discipline their kids, people with bad hygiene, people who abuse old people and animals, people who don't clean up or pick up after themselves, PEOPLE WHO DRINK THE LAST BIT OF MILK AND DONT REPLACE THE CARTON OMFW, and people who don't reply to text msgs or emails or voicemails or letters.

Sorry to hear about your wine Ferret; Slick and I also tried starting a wine collection but after the first weekend we were left with a couple of empty bottles. We love wine too much to just let it stare us in the face every day Razz
Back to top Go down

What do u hate???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do u hate????   What do u hate???? Empty2010-04-17, 12:17

c0d3r wrote:
Inconsiderate people piss me off so badly I sometimes want to scratch their eyes out.

Inconsiderate covers: people who can't discipline their kids, people with bad hygiene, people who abuse old people and animals, people who don't clean up or pick up after themselves, PEOPLE WHO DRINK THE LAST BIT OF MILK AND DONT REPLACE THE CARTON OMFW, and people who don't reply to text msgs or emails or voicemails or letters.

Wow, you just descibed me too the tee Crying or Very sad Embarassed accept abuseing old ppl, oh and the kids part, i dont have any lol...
Back to top Go down
DiScODaGs

DiScODaGs

What do u hate???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do u hate????   What do u hate???? Empty2010-04-17, 12:32

i got a darwin stubbie,30 yrs old.i ,ll never drink it ,but if it went missing ,holy shit ,i wood be in a hate mood,and thats not me ,i never hate ,maybe dislike,but yeh.
Back to top Go down
spawnage

spawnage

What do u hate???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do u hate????   What do u hate???? Empty2010-04-17, 13:43

Wow, that is one reason why society is going down hill and why kids should be left to rot. Those bloody inbreds breeding with each other to form a further inbred generation just aren't doing any justice. You should have just pimp slapped that stupid bitch mother and told her to wake up to herself and take responsibility and give her kids some chance of a future, then belted each of the kids and tell them that they are ungodly little brats that are going to go to hell --nods--

You should have also at least made the bimbo mother cover some of the damage costs --nods again--
Back to top Go down
c0d3r

c0d3r

What do u hate???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do u hate????   What do u hate???? Empty2010-04-17, 16:06

47 wrote:
c0d3r wrote:

Wow, you just descibed me too the tee Crying or Very sad Embarassed accept abuseing old ppl, oh and the kids part, i dont have any lol...
You abuse kittens?! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
slicker

slicker

What do u hate???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do u hate????   What do u hate???? Empty2010-04-17, 16:43

Yes it is very true what coder has said here... our wine collection was just not meant to be, the idea was good ,.. but only for the first weekend... When we finished the last couple of bottles.. I was like.. so aren't we going to replace them... and we both decided not to

Yes the wine loss is a major ,.. especially a once off deal like yours ferret.. BL dude..

right .. things I HATE:

Slow drivers
People walking slowly in the mall
Lies, or the absolute worst, people falsely accusing me for shit.. that is a BIG nono
oh yeah.. lol coder buys me these kinda T-Shirts coz she knows how I feel about stupid people.
I have a shirt reading CSI - Cant Stand Idiots ... Evil or Very Mad

If there is one lesson I still stand by this day it is "Don't argue with dumb/stupid people
Thank You
Laughing
Back to top Go down
slicker

slicker

What do u hate???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do u hate????   What do u hate???? Empty2010-04-17, 16:46

Oh yes... one more...
Not that I go shopping alot.. but when grocery shopping.. you get folks that go down a narrow isle and then leave there trolley in the middle of the isle while walking off doing there shopping on the other end of the isle, whilst we have to try and maneuver around this trolley..
Whenever coder does it I just give her the eyeball and she's like , oh shit yes ok.. lets go LOL Razz
Back to top Go down
spawnage

spawnage

What do u hate???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do u hate????   What do u hate???? Empty2010-04-17, 17:09

So true or when women decide to have their little tea parties in the middle of an isle.
Back to top Go down

What do u hate???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do u hate????   What do u hate???? Empty2010-04-17, 19:51

Haha slicker, im with you on most of that...

My favourite comback for arguing with dumb/stupid people...

"Thankyou, i am now dumber for having listened to what you just said"

And coder... Yes its no secret that am a hunter or feral animals umong other things, including kittens... Il admit, i have done unimaginable things to kittens, although they where feral, you would still string me up by my balls if you found out some of the methods of execution i would use, of all of God's precious creatures on this earth, they are by far my most hated (FERAL CATS that is... and by definition i mean when a cat steps one paw of the veranda it just became feral)

So in closing... I HATE CATS!!!!!!!

What do u hate???? Creepy10
Back to top Go down
ScarletTourniquet

ScarletTourniquet

What do u hate???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do u hate????   What do u hate???? Empty2010-04-17, 20:14

FFUUUUUUU ah bl ferret >_<

Okay, you're probably all going to laugh at me for mine but whatever. It shat me to tears so I'm putting it here.

I've started playing D&D (dungeons and dragons for those uneducated Razz) with some people locally. We were playing last night and one of the girls there fudged almost every roll she made. If you don't understand how D&D works, if you're making an attack, you roll a d20 (so the dice with 20 sides) to see if you hit and then you roll the appropriate dice/die for your attack damage (there's d4, d6, d8, d10, d12, d20 and a % dice which is the same shape as the d10). I watched her roll. She'd roll like an 8 or a 6 or something, then tip the dice slightly so it'd be a high number or a natural 20 (natural 20 means instant success). She "rolled" about 10 natural 20's...

WHY PLAY IF YOU'RE GOING TO CHEAT ON EVERY ROLL??? Where is the fun in that? Ffs. But the DM (dungeon master) didn't say anything so I left it alone.

Plus she smelt bad. Doesn't shower often enough.
Back to top Go down
Pregnant Ferret

Pregnant Ferret

What do u hate???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do u hate????   What do u hate???? Empty2010-04-18, 05:39

Thanks for the support guys, my wife caught me this morning looking wistfully at the empty space in the rack where my baby once resided Crying or Very sad
Ah well life goes on...

Keep em coming guys, some epic lolz on here Razz
Back to top Go down
BrokenBos

BrokenBos

What do u hate???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do u hate????   What do u hate???? Empty2010-04-18, 14:23

I have to agree with all of the above posts... all very applicable... except the D&D thing... cos I haven't played since.... fuck me I don't even remember when... but Monster was still living at home. lol. But yes Cheaters in general piss me off... they're the old school form of Hackers! C yoU Next Tuesday Shithead!!!! (See what I did there??)

But yes I really should add something...
I secretly want to punch slow walking people in the back of the head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

What do u hate???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do u hate????   What do u hate???? Empty

Back to top Go down

What do u hate????
Page 1 of 1