đead ěn ┼rrival

FAQHomeHomeSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

Dressups...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Electron

PostSubject: Dressups...   2010-04-18, 19:36

My sister had a birthday party the other night, and the theme was to dress up as something beginning with the first letter of your first name. For me I had to choose something with an 'A'. I racked my brains and thought and came up with some ideas but I wasn't happy with them... Untill! The day before this party, I had most of my family over to my house to celebrate my birthday... My sister-in-law suggested that I go as 'Altair' (or more commonly known as "That dude from Assasins Creed"). I said "Sweet! What a great idea! Only one problem... I don't have the costume for it..." She turns around and says "That's ok. I made one for Dave for a party he went to a few months ago" (Dave's my older brother)...

So to cut a long story short, below are a few shots of my in my assasin suit. Pretty freaking awesome for a homemade design with nothing to go off but a couple pics from the game... (Sorry for the quality of the second one... taken on my phone)

If I get more pics from the night I'll post them up here too...

Does anyone else have pics of costume parties they've been to? Doesn't have to be game themed... just dressups in general... provide a little background info with your pics too, so people know what they are looking at Smile

Tha Snowmann
|đě┼| Leader

PostSubject: Re: Dressups...   2010-04-19, 03:58

haha nice man, worked a treat!

yeah for my 21st the theme was 'stereotypes'
turned out wicked as, had about 100 people all dressed up as different stereotypes but the best was my best mate, he came as an actual stereo!
had my sisters 21st which was 'your favourite character' whether from movie, tv show, cartoons or games. i ended up going as Money Mike from the movie 'Friday after next'

ive had heaps of different dress up parties and they have all been wicked fun!

fodder wrote:
Jeez you crap on 47
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Quoth...

PostSubject: Re: Dressups...   2010-04-19, 08:34

We used to have heaps of dress up parties when I was in college. They are so much fun. The only photos we have I would have to scan though. They are from the olden days, and printed on actual PAPER!! OMG!!

"Humanity is quite amusing, when kept at a proper distance."- H. P. Lovecraft
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://quothdesign.com.au
Tha Snowmann
|đě┼| Leader

PostSubject: Re: Dressups...   2010-04-19, 09:03

what are you talking about Quoth...?

fodder wrote:
Jeez you crap on 47
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Quoth...

PostSubject: Re: Dressups...   2010-04-19, 09:03

These are all probably over ten years old by now...

Dressed up as gangsters - I don't know if it was for any particular reason. We often dressed up like this while we wandered around town...

Me dressed up as a crappy vampire for a party at our house

Dressed up as a scot for a mid-winter medieval feast. I hand sewed all the pleats in the kilt. took ages, but was cool (not that you can really see it) I got a claymore sword for my birthday last year. Wish I'd had it then.... though someone would have been injured.

and a halloween costume one year. I love carving pumpkins for halloween....

bound to be more around somewhere....

Back to top Go down
Amz

PostSubject: Re: Dressups...   2010-04-19, 09:20

quoth.. u really like dressing up dnt you..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Woffle'
đě┼ VIP

PostSubject: Re: Dressups...   2010-04-19, 09:31

so long as its black coz he's a emo goth Razz but yes, costume parties = fricken sweeet.

c0d3r

PostSubject: Re: Dressups...   2010-04-19, 09:56

lol, it took me a while to realise that the pipe coming out of your head was not part of the costume Razz

I'll have to go searching for dress up pics tonight and add them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Dressups...   2010-04-19, 12:40

c0d3r wrote:

lol, it took me a while to realise that the pipe coming out of your head was not part of the costume Razz

I'll have to go searching for dress up pics tonight and add them.

Thy, i think we can stop looking for your dad man... Think we found him Very Happy cheers

-edit

I love costumed and themed parties... great outfits too guys... One of the best i have been too was a cops and robbers 18th... I just happen to have access to the PCYC band room with all the police uniforms in on of the cuboards... i didnt think they would miss a uniform or 4 and me and my mates went dressed as reall N.S.W. police, pants, hats jackets and all... Even went of bought some of those plastic police sets with hand cuffs, walkies talkie, and some relistsic water pistols... Its sooo true, women love a man in uniform... Ive never had so much attention in all my life... cheers Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
c0d3r

PostSubject: Re: Dressups...   2010-04-19, 13:27

lol I love dress ups too.

Slick at last years Halloween party:

Me at last years Halloween party:

Slicker sometimes just dresses up for funsies:

Halloween 2007 (obviously I'm on the left):

Hahahaha Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
c0d3r

PostSubject: Re: Dressups...   2010-04-20, 16:23

I killed it? I killed it.

/thread.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Quoth...

PostSubject: Re: Dressups...   2010-04-20, 17:04

sweet, see? I'm not the only one to enjoy frocking up for a funny cause! We had a masquerade party for the wifes thirtieth birthday, but i don't have pics of that one.

We have been doing it less and less, though the old gang still keep saying we need to get it going again. Kids and the like ended up stopping us all being able to get together Sad

cool costumes coder, that barney bic is funny as hell Smile And if a fairy (or whatever you were dressed up as last haloween) came at me like that, I'd run like hell, though not half as fast as I would if slicker was comin at me in that skirt!

Back to top Go down
Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Dressups...   2010-04-21, 08:17

You forgot to cut off your fingers Electron.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
slicker

PostSubject: Re: Dressups...   2010-04-21, 08:22

Ahh shit... I thought I've seen that last of that pic Rolling Eyes
HEHE
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dressups...   

Back to top Go down

Dressups...