Ðead Øn Årrival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ðead Øn Årrival

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I got wasted for the first time!!! :D:D

Go down 
+4
Thy Devourer
c0d3r
BrokenBos
Braddles
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Braddles

Braddles

I got wasted for the first time!!! :D:D Empty
PostSubject: I got wasted for the first time!!! :D:D   I got wasted for the first time!!! :D:D Empty2010-04-22, 05:02

hahahaha last night I went out.... Only spent $25.. 10 of which was on pokies and the other 15 was to buy some girl a drink. The rest of it my manager paid for !!! Very Happy:D:D Hadd waaayyy too much to drink.. Was a GREAT night though. And damn you Kieron ! You should've come!! Work in an hour.. Not looking forward to that.. My stomach is so full and I can feel it aha. Crap thing is it's at my other job with my lame boss hah. why am I posting this? Just wanted to let you's know I had fun xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/brad_sick
BrokenBos

BrokenBos

PostSubject: Re: I got wasted for the first time!!! :D:D   I got wasted for the first time!!! :D:D Empty2010-04-22, 05:26

Yay! Braddles almost became a man again!!!...almost Razz
Back to top Go down
c0d3r

c0d3r

PostSubject: Re: I got wasted for the first time!!! :D:D   I got wasted for the first time!!! :D:D Empty2010-04-22, 05:28

yay!

Did the girl at least give you a big thank you for the drink?
Back to top Go down
Thy Devourer

Thy Devourer

PostSubject: Re: I got wasted for the first time!!! :D:D   I got wasted for the first time!!! :D:D Empty2010-04-22, 08:17

gobbies??
Back to top Go down
Woffle'
ÐØÅ VIP

PostSubject: Re: I got wasted for the first time!!! :D:D   I got wasted for the first time!!! :D:D Empty2010-04-22, 08:22

no, just snail trail from what he said in the other post.
Back to top Go down
slicker

slicker

PostSubject: Re: I got wasted for the first time!!! :D:D   I got wasted for the first time!!! :D:D Empty2010-04-22, 08:57

No number or nothing... mm
Are you a man ?? Suspect

Razz
Back to top Go down
Braddles

Braddles

PostSubject: Re: I got wasted for the first time!!! :D:D   I got wasted for the first time!!! :D:D Empty2010-04-22, 12:39

lols I hooked up with one, same one that I touched her top half ;P and another girl i got a number off xD I had no idea what was going on half the time Razz Was great fun though xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/brad_sick
Thy Devourer

Thy Devourer

PostSubject: Re: I got wasted for the first time!!! :D:D   I got wasted for the first time!!! :D:D Empty2010-04-22, 13:09

rofl. on ya champ. ;D
Back to top Go down
spawnage

spawnage

PostSubject: Re: I got wasted for the first time!!! :D:D   I got wasted for the first time!!! :D:D Empty2010-04-22, 13:59

Haha, they both have better had a good set else it does not count!
Back to top Go down
I Get Killed

PostSubject: Re: I got wasted for the first time!!! :D:D   I got wasted for the first time!!! :D:D Empty2010-04-22, 19:20

You embarrass me Brad.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/profile.php?ref=profi
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I got wasted for the first time!!! :D:D   I got wasted for the first time!!! :D:D Empty

Back to top Go down

I got wasted for the first time!!! :D:D
Page 1 of 1