Ðead Øn Årrival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ðead Øn Årrival

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What was the last movie you saw at the cinema?

Go down 
+16
Thy Devourer
Amz
Braddles
DiScODaGs
slicker
Dark Angel
ScarletTourniquet
Crunchy
Reaper
rumpig
grievous
Quoth...
Tha Snowmann
BrokenBos
c0d3r
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
c0d3r

c0d3r

What was the last movie you saw at the cinema? Empty
PostSubject: What was the last movie you saw at the cinema?   What was the last movie you saw at the cinema? Empty2010-04-29, 09:32

As the title indicates, what was the last movie you saw at the cinema?

Mine was "How to Train Your Dragon".

kgo
Back to top Go down
BrokenBos

BrokenBos

PostSubject: Re: What was the last movie you saw at the cinema?   What was the last movie you saw at the cinema? Empty2010-04-29, 10:30

ummmm that 3d one that everyone went nuts over.... with the blue weird looking ppl.
yeah that one. It was alright.
Back to top Go down
c0d3r

c0d3r

PostSubject: Re: What was the last movie you saw at the cinema?   What was the last movie you saw at the cinema? Empty2010-04-29, 10:32

BrokenBos wrote:
ummmm that 3d one that everyone went nuts over.... with the blue weird looking ppl.
yeah that one. It was alright.
Back to top Go down
Tha Snowmann
|ÐØÅ| Leader
Tha Snowmann

PostSubject: Re: What was the last movie you saw at the cinema?   What was the last movie you saw at the cinema? Empty2010-04-29, 10:40

haha i can see you didnt like the movie that much did ya??
the last one i saw was "Book of Eli" last sat with some mates. i think we are going to see Ironman 2 tomorrow night as well Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Quoth...

Quoth...

PostSubject: Re: What was the last movie you saw at the cinema?   What was the last movie you saw at the cinema? Empty2010-04-29, 11:32

Sherlock Holmes Very Happy and before that, god only knows...
Back to top Go down
http://quothdesign.com.au
grievous

grievous

PostSubject: Re: What was the last movie you saw at the cinema?   What was the last movie you saw at the cinema? Empty2010-04-29, 11:46

Hahaha yer I watched Book of Eli Monday night, I believe I'm going to see Ironman 2 on Saturday.
Back to top Go down
rumpig

rumpig

PostSubject: Re: What was the last movie you saw at the cinema?   What was the last movie you saw at the cinema? Empty2010-04-29, 11:48

3d.. some freaking titan movie..(f$#k 3d movies suck ok)
Back to top Go down
Reaper

Reaper

PostSubject: Re: What was the last movie you saw at the cinema?   What was the last movie you saw at the cinema? Empty2010-04-29, 12:09

Percy Jackson and the Lightning Theif.
Back to top Go down
Crunchy

PostSubject: Re: What was the last movie you saw at the cinema?   What was the last movie you saw at the cinema? Empty2010-04-29, 12:46

Kick-Ass and what a great movie go and see it if you haven't.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What was the last movie you saw at the cinema?   What was the last movie you saw at the cinema? Empty2010-04-29, 13:03

Transformers 2, before that, iron man 1, why the fk would i pay to see a movie when i can download it for nothing and watch it in the comfort of my own home...? Razz Very Happy But, i am actually thinking of paying to see iron man 2 with some mates Razz
Back to top Go down
ScarletTourniquet

ScarletTourniquet

PostSubject: Re: What was the last movie you saw at the cinema?   What was the last movie you saw at the cinema? Empty2010-04-29, 13:31

Alice in Wonderland =D

I want to see How To Train Your Dragon though.
Back to top Go down
Dark Angel

Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: What was the last movie you saw at the cinema?   What was the last movie you saw at the cinema? Empty2010-04-29, 13:49

Alice in wonderland, in 3D, with my little sister. She jumped oout of her seat at one point when it looked like somthing flew out of the screen
So cute
Back to top Go down
Quoth...

Quoth...

PostSubject: Re: What was the last movie you saw at the cinema?   What was the last movie you saw at the cinema? Empty2010-04-29, 15:41

we wanted to see that, but RL got in the way, of course Sad Tim burton rocks
Back to top Go down
http://quothdesign.com.au
c0d3r

c0d3r

PostSubject: Re: What was the last movie you saw at the cinema?   What was the last movie you saw at the cinema? Empty2010-04-29, 16:33

We watched Iron Man 2 tonight. <3
Back to top Go down
slicker

slicker

PostSubject: Re: What was the last movie you saw at the cinema?   What was the last movie you saw at the cinema? Empty2010-04-29, 16:49

Yeah Ironman2 was excellent... BUT do stay till after the credits this time ! ! ! Cool
Back to top Go down
Tha Snowmann
|ÐØÅ| Leader
Tha Snowmann

PostSubject: Re: What was the last movie you saw at the cinema?   What was the last movie you saw at the cinema? Empty2010-04-29, 16:58

cheers for the heads up slicker Smile

hopefully seeing it tomorrow
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What was the last movie you saw at the cinema?   What was the last movie you saw at the cinema? Empty2010-04-29, 17:08

Tha Snowmann wrote:
cheers for the heads up slicker Smile

hopefully seeing it tomorrow

Lol, i did that to friends of mine going into the next session, told them to sit for entire credits, oh boy where they super pissed when there was nothing LOLOLOL cheers
Back to top Go down
DiScODaGs

DiScODaGs

PostSubject: Re: What was the last movie you saw at the cinema?   What was the last movie you saw at the cinema? Empty2010-04-29, 17:34

clash of the titans,awsome.wanna watch a good movie (funny)called COP OUT ,,bruce willis in it..
Back to top Go down
DiScODaGs

DiScODaGs

PostSubject: Re: What was the last movie you saw at the cinema?   What was the last movie you saw at the cinema? Empty2010-04-29, 17:36

wanna see iron man 2 ,mite d/l it .lol
Back to top Go down
ScarletTourniquet

ScarletTourniquet

PostSubject: Re: What was the last movie you saw at the cinema?   What was the last movie you saw at the cinema? Empty2010-04-29, 18:53

Ooh! If I go see Ironman2, I'll make sure I stay =P

And yeah Quoth!! Tim Burton ftw!!
Back to top Go down
Dark Angel

Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: What was the last movie you saw at the cinema?   What was the last movie you saw at the cinema? Empty2010-04-29, 19:36

Nightmare Before Christmas owns all Razz
Back to top Go down
Braddles

Braddles

PostSubject: Re: What was the last movie you saw at the cinema?   What was the last movie you saw at the cinema? Empty2010-04-29, 19:45

Woah I have not been for agessss
and I used to see everything at the movies! Guess things change. Had no idea ironman 2 was out already. Can't remember what I last saw =\
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/brad_sick
Amz

PostSubject: Re: What was the last movie you saw at the cinema?   What was the last movie you saw at the cinema? Empty2010-04-30, 05:15

disco.. cop out isnt that great.. ><
Back to top Go down
DiScODaGs

DiScODaGs

PostSubject: Re: What was the last movie you saw at the cinema?   What was the last movie you saw at the cinema? Empty2010-04-30, 05:54

wasnt great ,but it was alrite,not bad 4 bruce willis,action comedy..
Back to top Go down
Thy Devourer

Thy Devourer

PostSubject: Re: What was the last movie you saw at the cinema?   What was the last movie you saw at the cinema? Empty2010-04-30, 08:27

I saw that one where thy dances and everyone climaxes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What was the last movie you saw at the cinema?   What was the last movie you saw at the cinema? Empty

Back to top Go down

What was the last movie you saw at the cinema?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next