Ðead Øn Årrival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ðead Øn Årrival

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Finally some good comes from the hacking.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Reaper

Reaper

Finally some good comes from the hacking. Empty
PostSubject: Finally some good comes from the hacking.   Finally some good comes from the hacking. Empty2010-05-09, 15:42

Pikachu dude crashed the server again, just before he done it Boogie started asking if he was the server crasher.

Quote :
Sunday, 9 May 2010
8:09 PM - |ÐØÅ| ̶̶Reaper ̶̶ <3 Skip.: dude
8:09 PM - |ÐØÅ| ̶̶Reaper ̶̶ <3 Skip.: i literally pissed my self laughing just now
8:09 PM - |ÐØÅ| bOOGIEDOWN[420]: hahha i was just about to say, isnt pikachu that guy who crashes servers
8:09 PM - |ÐØÅ| ̶̶Reaper ̶̶ <3 Skip.: "hey isnt pikachu that guy who crashes serversersersersersersersersers"
8:09 PM - |ÐØÅ| bOOGIEDOWN[420]: hahahahahaha
8:10 PM - |ÐØÅ| bOOGIEDOWN[420]: thats awesome
Back to top Go down
boogiedown

boogiedown

PostSubject: Re: Finally some good comes from the hacking.   Finally some good comes from the hacking. Empty2010-05-09, 15:44

Oh man, that was classic, my cs actually crashed when i said the word "who", surprised the rest got in, it was pretty epic.
Back to top Go down
Majestic [shIV]

PostSubject: Re: Finally some good comes from the hacking.   Finally some good comes from the hacking. Empty2010-05-09, 15:48

That was gold, but then I rejoined and he crashed it agin.
Back to top Go down
Braddles

Braddles

PostSubject: Re: Finally some good comes from the hacking.   Finally some good comes from the hacking. Empty2010-05-09, 18:52

Lmao I remember you saying that and it cut out hahaha
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/brad_sick

PostSubject: Re: Finally some good comes from the hacking.   Finally some good comes from the hacking. Empty2010-05-09, 20:12

have we got him on ban? i can get his steam and a few other bits of info, i know some people...
Back to top Go down
Reaper

Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Finally some good comes from the hacking.   Finally some good comes from the hacking. Empty2010-05-09, 21:18

I banned him once or twice yeah. But I've banned him more on previous occasions. He must have a shitload of accounts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finally some good comes from the hacking.   Finally some good comes from the hacking. Empty

Back to top Go down

Finally some good comes from the hacking.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ðead Øn Årrival :: General Discussion :: The DOA Clan.-
Jump to: