Ðead Øn Årrival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ðead Øn Årrival

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

sweet as screens :)

Go down 
+6
Dark Angel
Edgers
c0d3r
slicker
Uverworld
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Uverworld

Uverworld

sweet as screens :) Empty
PostSubject: sweet as screens :)   sweet as screens :) Empty2010-05-15, 18:14

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r84aaWkcJs0&feature=related

I just watched this, and It blew my mind. How awesome the guns looked Smile
I was thinking if DOA might change the server looks when you used guns.
Its just an idea (y) albino
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/seanjapanese

PostSubject: Re: sweet as screens :)   sweet as screens :) Empty2010-05-15, 19:09

the only problem with server enforced skins/mods maps etc, they are epic downloads, not too bad if your uploading 1 skin every few days or something, but still, when most people join, unless its a map download or something, most people cancel the download and find a diff server... thats what i do anyway, unless i want a map or some mods from a server i just d/c... but yeah, skins are cool for a change, but ive since put all mine back to stock including sounds...
Back to top Go down
slicker

slicker

PostSubject: Re: sweet as screens :)   sweet as screens :) Empty2010-05-16, 01:18

I know this might not mean anything to you Uver... but our server is set to sv_pure 0
This means that you can have the skins you like/want and it will work on our server..
Like I had a chrome pack for all guns around here... the Chrome awp just looked sooo sexy..
Then you get the Chrome shotty... even that looked mean.. And the AK...
LOL I got Coder some "hello kitty" gloves for the game... That was funny yet it actually looked good and she loved the new look...
I had a Skull glove set going with the Chrome pack... that just made it took sooo much better!! Twisted Evil
Actually I think I might install it again.... It almost makes it feel like a new game.. Laughing
Back to top Go down
c0d3r

c0d3r

PostSubject: Re: sweet as screens :)   sweet as screens :) Empty2010-05-16, 01:56

Hello Kitty was so smexy - check it out: Click for pic

What a Face cat
Back to top Go down
Edgers

Edgers

PostSubject: Re: sweet as screens :)   sweet as screens :) Empty2010-05-16, 08:14

Skins are for nubs Cool
Back to top Go down
Dark Angel

Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: sweet as screens :)   sweet as screens :) Empty2010-05-16, 08:38

Ive got the knife skin from that video, different action. I got lots of skins, that magic finger awp is still pretty intense tho lol
Back to top Go down
Tha Snowmann
|ÐØÅ| Leader
Tha Snowmann

PostSubject: Re: sweet as screens :)   sweet as screens :) Empty2010-05-16, 15:28

yeah i agree with ed, skins are shit. i think its just extra shit that clogs up the game
Back to top Go down
Pregnant Ferret

Pregnant Ferret

PostSubject: Re: sweet as screens :)   sweet as screens :) Empty2010-05-16, 17:28

If i kdidnt know any better Coder, id say you were about to waste some hosties ftw Cool
Back to top Go down
c0d3r

c0d3r

PostSubject: Re: sweet as screens :)   sweet as screens :) Empty2010-05-17, 00:37

Hahaha Ferret, those hostages are real wimps and they don't follow orders. One always gets lost on the way to the hostage rescue area. Had to teach them a wee lesson Razz Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pregnant Ferret

Pregnant Ferret

PostSubject: Re: sweet as screens :)   sweet as screens :) Empty2010-05-17, 04:53

LOL epic! And nothing teaches a hostie a lesson like a bowie knife in the throat - especially if youre wearing hello kitty gloves ftw! Razz
Back to top Go down
Dark Angel

Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: sweet as screens :)   sweet as screens :) Empty2010-05-17, 07:23

My mate used to get bored waiting for us to come rescue them, so he started talking to them like "What you looking at, dont look at me or I'll stab you" stab "And let that be a lesson to the rest of you"

We were usually laughing to hard to shoot him
Back to top Go down
Xed

Xed

PostSubject: Re: sweet as screens :)   sweet as screens :) Empty2010-05-19, 17:52

I had a few of those, but I took off all my skins again haha.. quite cool tho.
Back to top Go down
searley

searley

PostSubject: Re: sweet as screens :)   sweet as screens :) Empty2010-06-06, 14:06

skins can be good mainly knife ones Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sweet as screens :)   sweet as screens :) Empty

Back to top Go down

sweet as screens :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ðead Øn Årrival :: The GunGame Server :: GunGame Ideas and Suggestions-
Jump to: