Ðead Øn Årrival

FAQHomeHomeSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

Stop The Traffik

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ScarletTourniquet

PostSubject: Stop The Traffik   2010-05-16, 08:21

Hey guys. An important and powerful topic was raised in church this morning. People trafficking. Firstly, go here:

www.stopthetraffik.org

and sign up. Secondly, get informed and make people aware. This is a huge issue and one that needs to have justice brought about.

Thirdly, when buying your chocolate and coffee, please make sure it's fair trade. Cadbury's now has fair trade dairy milk chocolate. It tastes exactly the same as normal dairy milk chocolate, only the cocoa beans used to make it weren't harvested by slaves bought on the traffik market.

I can't live with knowing young children are being tricked out of their homes and then sold for sex and slavery. Please take this seriously and get the word out there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ScarletTourniquet

PostSubject: Re: Stop The Traffik   2010-05-17, 12:04

Have another link.

http://love146.org/slavery
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Stop The Traffik   2010-05-17, 18:32

Im sorry but im a bit blaze` about this sorta stuff, although i whole haertedly support your view, its an atrocious act, if i ever caught someone misusing/abusing a child in any way (accept the desicpline of a parent of course) they would need many armed guards to stop me tearing them limb from limb... But the reality is, ive grown up hearing about so many similar stories of child abuse and neglect, especially the "world vision stuff" that ive become desenstised to it, its a fact of life... in a impure world, you are going to have impure people who do impure things... I personaly feel thats its my responsibility to be the best i can in the sphere of influence i have, that includes when/if i have children of my own one day... You can bet they will have the type of guardianship a parent is suposed to be... and besides, no one fucks with my family with the sort of arsenal i have...

But the other side too it, its a shame about the organisations like greenpeace and the like that would give life and limb to protect a bunch of trees or some fkn whales... if they put half that effort into actually looking after their own species, perhaps there would be less of this crap happening in the world... cut down the trees and Harpoon a fkn whale and you can feed and house a thousand Ethiopians for a year...

/end rant
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Electron

PostSubject: Re: Stop The Traffik   2010-05-17, 18:38

Agree with you 100 % Scarly!

47 wrote:
cut down the trees and Harpoon a fkn whale and you can feed and house a thousand Ethiopians for a year

+1

ScarletTourniquet

PostSubject: Re: Stop The Traffik   2010-05-18, 15:19

No I agree 47. Greens way over do it. I've never thought much of the greens...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stop The Traffik   

Back to top Go down

Stop The Traffik
Page 1 of 1