Ðead Øn Årrival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ðead Øn Årrival

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

IT`s Gunner and im back and requesting to rejoin DOA

Go down 
+11
DiScODaGs
rumpig
c0d3r
headshot
MedicDroid
Leeroy!!
ScarletTourniquet
Thy Devourer
Reaper
searley
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
headshot

headshot

IT`s Gunner and im back and requesting to rejoin DOA - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IT`s Gunner and im back and requesting to rejoin DOA   IT`s Gunner and im back and requesting to rejoin DOA - Page 2 Empty2010-06-07, 13:56

clowns doing it now, be calm
Back to top Go down
slicker

slicker

PostSubject: Re: IT`s Gunner and im back and requesting to rejoin DOA   IT`s Gunner and im back and requesting to rejoin DOA - Page 2 Empty2010-06-07, 15:24

Server should be running smooth now.... We put on Quacke sounds and our little dc script with our admins back on track
cheers
Back to top Go down
Thy Devourer

Thy Devourer

PostSubject: Re: IT`s Gunner and im back and requesting to rejoin DOA   IT`s Gunner and im back and requesting to rejoin DOA - Page 2 Empty2010-06-07, 18:05

AWESOME SAUCE!
Back to top Go down
headshot

headshot

PostSubject: Re: IT`s Gunner and im back and requesting to rejoin DOA   IT`s Gunner and im back and requesting to rejoin DOA - Page 2 Empty2010-06-07, 18:14

thanks for doing the quake sounds guys :-)
holy shit here i come
Back to top Go down
DiScODaGs

DiScODaGs

PostSubject: Re: IT`s Gunner and im back and requesting to rejoin DOA   IT`s Gunner and im back and requesting to rejoin DOA - Page 2 Empty2010-06-07, 18:42

no iwasnt thy,i was just saying welcome back to DOA,and playing in the server again,and he rite too ,about no one being in the server,i checked around to see where every one was plyn ,caas had about 12 in there ,and the old tfg 117 clan was up and running ,with zoralord taking over the server,and i even asked gunner to jump in doa 2nite,only takes a couple to jump in to start it off ,i invited a couple come and then left ,even teknoss jumped in and he left so we went to sic as server,as none wanted to play in DOA ,due to lack of numbers in there.......
Back to top Go down
DiScODaGs

DiScODaGs

PostSubject: Re: IT`s Gunner and im back and requesting to rejoin DOA   IT`s Gunner and im back and requesting to rejoin DOA - Page 2 Empty2010-06-07, 18:50

ps ,shouldnt this be locked like the other 1,lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IT`s Gunner and im back and requesting to rejoin DOA   IT`s Gunner and im back and requesting to rejoin DOA - Page 2 Empty2010-06-07, 18:50

DiScODaGs wrote:
ps ,shouldnt this be locked like the other 1,lol

+ 1

-edit

http://dead-on-arrival.roflforum.net/clan-recruitment-f7/wanna-join-doa-read-this-first-please-t1240.htm

Last edited by 47 on 2010-06-07, 18:52; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : remembered the "sticky" at the top of this sub section)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IT`s Gunner and im back and requesting to rejoin DOA   IT`s Gunner and im back and requesting to rejoin DOA - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

IT`s Gunner and im back and requesting to rejoin DOA
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2