FAQHomeHomeSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

Leeroys fine :(

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Leeroy Jenkins

PostSubject: Leeroys fine :(   2010-06-10, 18:08

Lol hi all bored thought id post a topic about my fine lol got caught driving a unregestered car lol $586 fine on the spot Sad dam parents any one else got any fines lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.hidenseek.site40.net/
DiScODaGs

PostSubject: Re: Leeroys fine :(   2010-06-10, 18:11

your fine is nothing ,compared to mine,lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leeroy Jenkins

PostSubject: Re: Leeroys fine :(   2010-06-10, 18:13

lol what u do ?
Back to top Go down
DiScODaGs

PostSubject: Re: Leeroys fine :(   2010-06-10, 18:18

,lost me licence 23 months ago ,due to get it back soon,DD,oh well end of month ,offf suspention,back to court i go.but i get me licence bac ,,,fingers crossed,,...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leeroy Jenkins

PostSubject: Re: Leeroys fine :(   2010-06-10, 18:18

was it a big fine
Back to top Go down
DiScODaGs

PostSubject: Re: Leeroys fine :(   2010-06-10, 18:20

drunk drived, 4 times limits, lost me licence for 23 months ,,suspended,get back wen i go court
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leeroy Jenkins

PostSubject: Re: Leeroys fine :(   2010-06-10, 18:21

ouch
Back to top Go down
DiScODaGs

PostSubject: Re: Leeroys fine :(   2010-06-10, 18:21

1200 dollars ,pocket money,,
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ScarletTourniquet

PostSubject: Re: Leeroys fine :(   2010-06-10, 18:29

BAD DISCO!!! That's what you get for drink driving >_< Could have killed yourself or something and Scarlet would have cried! Wait... Scarlet didn't know you then... BUT THAT'S NOT THE POINT!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DiScODaGs

PostSubject: Re: Leeroys fine :(   2010-06-10, 19:07

i lernt me lesson,still regret it ,loves you to scarlett,back on track now,and car comn up soon ,3500 ,to spend,cant wait...
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Leeroys fine :(   2010-06-10, 19:12

I did 56 points in under 5 yrs, 1yr of that was without a lisence (or driving), becuase im a mechanic, i applied for "undue hardship" and they gave me my license back, 3 times... the 4th time and i quote... "What the hell are you doing back in my court? your lucky i dont throw you in jail!" Apparently high speed runs in high speed cars on big arse highways are not a good idea, topped it out at about 285kph in my R34 skyline but was lucky i only got caught at a slow section in the road doing 175kph, instant loss of license, police where pushing to have my car seized and crushed (they proberly prefered me in it at the time) but luckily this was before the anti hooning laws kicked in fully in qld, the rule at the time was doubel the speed limit = loss of car and jail time...

And i know quite possibly most people are going to have thoughts such as... "285kph...????, thats just fuckin stupid"... and you would be right as well, hitting anything at that speed = instant incineration of me and what ever else i hit, a head on with someone doing 115kph and thats a 400kph head on... I wont dare defend my actions due to the fact that it was on public roads and i was endangering other people.

But i will say this, there are three factors in performance driving, the drivers limits, the cars limits and the roads limits. Its only when you dont have a good understanding of all three of these things that shit goes wrong, especially young people who get themseves a stock standard family type car like holdens, fords or what ever then try to drive the arse out of them, with all their mates in the car, like their fkn michael schumacker and wonder why they wrap around a tree or telegraph pole... 90-95% of cars on our roads (and the roads themselves) are not desinged for performace driving...

I spent close too $40,000 and 2 years building my car, learning and driving it every step of the way, i was one with that car, i knew its limits, i knew my limits in it, and didnt behave like a mad man on a road i had never drivin and especially when other people where in the car with me... If anything, i was the one who was lucky not to meet one of the many who dont understand this, and i feel for anyone who has been or knows of someone who has been a victom to these sorts of drivers...

/rant

-edit ima repos this just cause i can, wish to God i had of got more footage when i had the chance but most of what i did was at high speeds when (as you can see) i wont let anyone else in the car with me and its kinda hard to hold a camera and concentrate at the same time, i know, ima nub lol...

Last edited by 47 on 2010-06-10, 19:24; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DiScODaGs

PostSubject: Re: Leeroys fine :(   2010-06-10, 19:21

the older ya get the wiser ya get ,and talkin bout cars i went in a two door manaro old skool wen iwas 17 ,that went over the quarter mile,quick as you could shit 47.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
headshot

PostSubject: Re: Leeroys fine :(   2010-06-10, 20:43

lost mine 4 times, i have 1 point left till its 5, ask me in private if u wanna know how
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ScarletTourniquet

PostSubject: Re: Leeroys fine :(   2010-06-10, 20:45

lol you douche headshot Razz don't lose the last point!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
headshot

PostSubject: Re: Leeroys fine :(   2010-06-10, 20:53

scarlet u get in the car with me, i drive like a grandma lol :-)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ScarletTourniquet

PostSubject: Re: Leeroys fine :(   2010-06-10, 20:59

Haha =P
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Desolus

PostSubject: Re: Leeroys fine :(   2010-06-10, 21:42

I've never lost a point, been pulled over a ton of times, but when I have my vn ss commodore, they never caught me when I was doing stupid shit. I like 47 would never do anything stupid with someone else in the car, and definitely didn't do anything I knew I couldn't handle, or I knew my car couldn't handle. Better to back off if unsure than wrap myself around a tree. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BrokenBos

PostSubject: Re: Leeroys fine :(   2010-06-10, 22:01

lol... I drive a kia.... no chance of that being driven fast... especially atm... needs a new clutch :S
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ScarletTourniquet

PostSubject: Re: Leeroys fine :(   2010-06-10, 22:06

Des =D <3

Yeah. It may be stupid shit. But at least you guys are smart about your stupid shit. And I'm sure people are going to disagree with me. But if someone's going to be performance driving around public streets, I'd rather someone who knew their limits than someone who just thought it'd be fun to go fast.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BrokenBos

PostSubject: Re: Leeroys fine :(   2010-06-10, 22:20

Ricky Bobby wrote:
I wanna go FAST!!

Just remember kids... If you're not first... You're last.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ScarletTourniquet

PostSubject: Re: Leeroys fine :(   2010-06-10, 23:21

^LOOOOOOOOOOOL just reminded me of one of Michael McIntyre's jokes. Ah that man is extremely funny. I laugh so hard I cry when I watch his stand up xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
c0d3r

PostSubject: Re: Leeroys fine :(   2010-06-11, 01:43

Slick & I went to a house party a couple of years ago (back in South Africa) and we both had quite a few drinks. 3am we decide we wanna go to the beach (think it was middle of winter too). To get to the beach, we have to drive through a dodgy part of town. We're driving in his mom's car, we're both waaay over the limit, sound was blaring from the speakers... and we see the blue & red lights behind us. Cop car - and we both start shitting bricks. Cop gets his flashlight out & checks the inside of the car, asks us to get out, Slick starts chatting to the cop, tells the cop that his dad is in the force too. The cop asks us to open up the boot of the car, he checks for guns, sees no guns and lets us go. The inside of the car smelt like booze, we smelled like booze. All they were worried about was guns & ammo in the boot. Close call.

I once got lost on a Friday night driving home from a small town about 30-40 minutes away from the place where we stayed. I took the wrong turn (how cliche) and ended up in the locations. The locations are similar to the Indian slums and probably 20 times more dangerous, especially for a white girl driving around alone in a newish car at 11pm at night. I had a couple of drinks at the place where I was at and didn't go potty before I left. So here I was driving around for probably 2-3 hours trying to find anything that is remotely familiar without crashing (remember the couple of drinks) and I had to go to the loo. I cant stop and ask cops how to get home, I can't stop and ask someone for a loo, my mom kept on ringing me to ask where I was. At least I wasn't pulled over by the cops. I told my mom about what really happened a couple of days later and she wasn't much impressed.

In short, I haven't lost any points, I got 1 fine for the equivalent of $75 for not stopping properly at a stop sign.

And just to clear it up: since we've been in NZ we've been keeping to the speed limit, driving like grannies. Although... we take the Rav out to the beach every so often and go mess around with it there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leeroy Jenkins

PostSubject: Re: Leeroys fine :(   2010-06-11, 07:16

lol sounds like im a good boy compared to these storys lol
Back to top Go down
ScarletTourniquet

PostSubject: Re: Leeroys fine :(   2010-06-11, 12:19

Oh there are some amazing stories within this clan/community.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leeroy Jenkins

PostSubject: Re: Leeroys fine :(   2010-06-11, 12:38

hahahaha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leeroys fine :(   

Back to top Go down

Leeroys fine :(
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next