Ðead Øn Årrival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ðead Øn Årrival

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mangy wishs to join teh DOA

Go down 
+5
ScarletTourniquet
slicker
DiScODaGs
Pu|sE
Mangy
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Mangy

Mangy wishs to join teh DOA Empty
PostSubject: Mangy wishs to join teh DOA   Mangy wishs to join teh DOA Empty2010-06-15, 15:32

i has the intent to join DOA cause ive been playing a bit more lately and stoof and im kinda keen to join a clan with mad lads/lass's and old people, DOA been my most regular server for about 2 years maybe more thats it i sppppoizlle xx
Back to top Go down
Pu|sE
|ÐØÅ| Captain

PostSubject: Re: Mangy wishs to join teh DOA   Mangy wishs to join teh DOA Empty2010-06-15, 15:37

Yes. Mangy should join our awesome clan!

+1 from me, and I'm a captain! *shifty eyes* yeeeees.... still a captain...
Back to top Go down
Mangy

PostSubject: Re: Mangy wishs to join teh DOA   Mangy wishs to join teh DOA Empty2010-06-15, 15:46

ily pulse, i'll give you the $50 later
Back to top Go down
DiScODaGs

DiScODaGs

PostSubject: Re: Mangy wishs to join teh DOA   Mangy wishs to join teh DOA Empty2010-06-15, 16:55

lol,i ,ve seen ya around a bit lately,havnt really spoken,but yeh good luk on that,keep playing in the server,the more the better,lols,lols pulse ya in da red colours,you shood be green.
Back to top Go down
slicker

slicker

PostSubject: Re: Mangy wishs to join teh DOA   Mangy wishs to join teh DOA Empty2010-06-15, 17:11

mmm... I've seen you before. a while back...
And I know Pulse will say yes coz you too are buddy buddy..
But be active on the forum and on the server and who knows what might happen down the track Cool
Back to top Go down
Mangy

PostSubject: Re: Mangy wishs to join teh DOA   Mangy wishs to join teh DOA Empty2010-06-15, 17:12

hah i know slicker back before u were in DOA and were a surf junkie, you knew my sister alot liesel
Back to top Go down
slicker

slicker

PostSubject: Re: Mangy wishs to join teh DOA   Mangy wishs to join teh DOA Empty2010-06-15, 17:24

HEHEHEHE yes I know TEH liesel....
Back in the days when Zebra played man... hehehe
Those were the good ol days...
But even though you've come a long way.. the waiting list is not a short one What a Face
All wants to be a part of the DOA.... That is why I'm here too... loved it before and STILL <3 it today and believe me for a LOOOOOOONG time to come !!! Cool

I think I recall you giving Liesel crap while you were on one of the surf servers.. or a scout knives server.. not too sure on the dets... but you gave her shit the one night and she raged the hell outa u LOL
This was classic !!!! Don't know if you remember this scratch
Back to top Go down
Mangy

PostSubject: Re: Mangy wishs to join teh DOA   Mangy wishs to join teh DOA Empty2010-06-15, 17:25

do it all the time eh lol
me and her give each other shit all the time tis hilarious, should of seen her when i forced her to go back to school then dropped out Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ScarletTourniquet

ScarletTourniquet

PostSubject: Re: Mangy wishs to join teh DOA   Mangy wishs to join teh DOA Empty2010-06-15, 17:39

MANGYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <33333

So. Whenever this gets put to a vote, Scarlet says yes!!
Back to top Go down
Reaper

Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Mangy wishs to join teh DOA   Mangy wishs to join teh DOA Empty2010-06-15, 19:01

Who are you?
Back to top Go down
Braddles

Braddles

PostSubject: Re: Mangy wishs to join teh DOA   Mangy wishs to join teh DOA Empty2010-06-15, 19:16

Lols reaper Razz yeah I have seen you in server once. And you were in our last champs. But I'm pretty sure when I first starting Reading forums I read that you should not ask to request as you will be noticed and asked by us at the right time. That's just how I see it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/brad_sick
Thy Devourer

Thy Devourer

PostSubject: Re: Mangy wishs to join teh DOA   Mangy wishs to join teh DOA Empty2010-06-15, 19:22

Lol reaper you are so harsh.

Thank you for expressing your interest in DOA mangy.

Please read this. Its your guide to our recruitment policy at the moment. We are very very full atm, nearing about 80 members so thats why this is in place.

http://dead-on-arrival.roflforum.net/clan-recruitment-f7/wanna-join-doa-read-this-first-please-t1240.htm

That should explain everything about what you need to do to become "noticed" in the DOA community.
Anyways, i will lock this thread now simply because it'll go on forever and most threads get locked in this section. Please dont let this dishearten you in any way...
Back to top Go down
fodder
|ÐØÅ| Director
fodder

PostSubject: Re: Mangy wishs to join teh DOA   Mangy wishs to join teh DOA Empty2010-06-18, 18:48

hey mangy, might need a recomendation from liesel, see what she says l Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mangy wishs to join teh DOA   Mangy wishs to join teh DOA Empty

Back to top Go down

Mangy wishs to join teh DOA
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ðead Øn Årrival :: Rules and Infomation :: Clan Recruitment.-
Jump to: