Ðead Øn Årrival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ðead Øn Årrival

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BAN REPORTS ONLY!!!!!!!!

Go down 
+29
crusherop
rumpig
Reaper
***mystic***
supreme
Quoth...
dante
Tha Snowmann
overload
Jmoo86
teknoss
xBloodSEA
Smurf
crossover
MANX
McLaggin
Edgers
Crossfade
sic_as
SkUnKLuNgS
HurriKane
Viprus
.::mouse::.
Woffle'
failsticks
ADMIN
The7thLegion
Pu|sE
WAKE UP Geoff!!
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
HurriKane
|ÐØÅ| Captain
HurriKane

BAN REPORTS ONLY!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAN REPORTS ONLY!!!!!!!!   BAN REPORTS ONLY!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Empty2009-04-23, 07:04

DATE---------------23/04/09

ADMIN
NAME-------------HurriKane

PLAYER
NAME--------------Undisputed

OFFENCE
COMMITED------- spamming mic, using offensive language, diss girls on server

BAN PERIOD-----
7 days

COMMENTS------Annoying child
Back to top Go down
sic_as

PostSubject: Re: BAN REPORTS ONLY!!!!!!!!   BAN REPORTS ONLY!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Empty2009-04-23, 21:51

DATE--------------- 24/4/09

ADMIN
NAME------------- sic_as

PLAYER
NAME--------------[ADS] overload (ex doa)

OFFENCE
COMMITED-------admin abuse

BAN PERIOD-----7 days

COMMENTS------decided to abuse me y i was up holding server rulz twice (mic spamming and wasnt even him ), was was kiked, decided to come back and call me the c word
Back to top Go down
sic_as

PostSubject: Re: BAN REPORTS ONLY!!!!!!!!   BAN REPORTS ONLY!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Empty2009-04-23, 22:00

DATE---------------24/4/09

ADMIN
NAME-------------sic_as

PLAYER
NAME--------------[ADS] spiderpig (overloads buddy)

OFFENCE

BAN PERIOD----- 7 days

COMMENTS------ spider pig was the mic spammer after several complaints i asked him several times to keep it to game chat , decided days of his life better, then after overload decided to save his buddy from evil admins spider pig decided to continue on from when overload got banned. (never a personal attack i have a bible called server rules)
Back to top Go down
overload

overload

PostSubject: Re: BAN REPORTS ONLY!!!!!!!!   BAN REPORTS ONLY!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Empty2009-04-24, 03:45

1st WARNING
by The7thLegion
Back to top Go down
Viprus

Viprus

PostSubject: Re: BAN REPORTS ONLY!!!!!!!!   BAN REPORTS ONLY!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Empty2009-04-24, 18:56

DATE--------------- 24th Apr 2009

ADMIN
NAME-------------Viprus

PLAYER
NAME--------------no your dibs!
(omg im making a habit of loosing the steam id when i c&v the ban report, soz)

OFFENCE
COMMITED------- Admin Abuse

BAN PERIOD----- 7 Days

COMMENTS------Old server... coupla ADS blokes were there. Overload included.
He got busted camping 1 map, slayed him, had 2 slay him a second time, 3rd time on the next map he raged me
saying i was a cocksucker and to Shut the F up!, i sed NO U and banned him.
Back to top Go down
HurriKane
|ÐØÅ| Captain
HurriKane

PostSubject: Re: BAN REPORTS ONLY!!!!!!!!   BAN REPORTS ONLY!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Empty2009-04-25, 06:29

DATE---------------25/04/09

ADMIN
NAME-------------HurriKane

PLAYER
NAME--------------Fagmeat

OFFENCE
COMMITED------- continual camping

BAN PERIOD-----
1/2 hr

COMMENTS------slayed 3 times , kicked once, obviously didnt get the mesaage so i banned him/her
Back to top Go down
Tha Snowmann
|ÐØÅ| Leader
Tha Snowmann

PostSubject: Re: BAN REPORTS ONLY!!!!!!!!   BAN REPORTS ONLY!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Empty2009-04-25, 12:30

DATE---------------25/04/09

ADMIN
NAME------------- Tha Snowmann

PLAYER
NAME--------------
# 35 "HHHOOOMMMIIIEEE" STEAM_0:1:22138076 00:15 54 0 active

OFFENCE
COMMITED------- abusing me, calling me a muslin

BAN PERIOD-----
7 day

COMMENTS------
total wanker, joins the server i tell him not to camp, says a few smart ass comments back to me, so i kick him. next map he calls me a muslim as i kill him so i kick him again then he comes on and has a go at me so banned him for 7 days. dont want to have to deal with his shit.
Hurri was there
Back to top Go down
HurriKane
|ÐØÅ| Captain
HurriKane

PostSubject: Re: BAN REPORTS ONLY!!!!!!!!   BAN REPORTS ONLY!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Empty2009-04-26, 17:05

btw I banned headshot for 7 days , should have been 3-4 , dont diss an admin when they say , "dont fuck with me " and complain the admins do fuck all
btw Edgers was there also and agreed with my decision
Back to top Go down
Viprus

Viprus

PostSubject: Re: BAN REPORTS ONLY!!!!!!!!   BAN REPORTS ONLY!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Empty2009-04-28, 12:12

DATE--------------- 28 Apr 2009

ADMIN
NAME------------- Viprus

PLAYER
NAME-------------- Carkus [Seeking]
# 12 "Carkus [Seeking]" STEAM_0:0:17868317 03:48 29 0 active

OFFENCE
COMMITED------- Aimbot. Walling.
http://rapidshare.com/files/226624401/carkus.dem

BAN PERIOD----- 7 DAYS, PLEASE PERM Edit this post when it has been done

COMMENTS------ Crossfade was there. His Aimbot wasnt very good, but the cursor automatically goes to their head when an enemy is near him.
Watch the demo for urself, Shotty is a give away.
Back to top Go down
SkUnKLuNgS

SkUnKLuNgS

PostSubject: Re: BAN REPORTS ONLY!!!!!!!!   BAN REPORTS ONLY!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Empty2009-04-30, 13:18

DATE---------------30/4/09

ADMIN
NAME-------------SkUnKLuNgS
PLAYER
NAME--------------[ADS] spiderpig (overloads buddy)

OFFENCE

BAN PERIOD----- 7 days

COMMENTS------Being a tard and wtf his back on before his last 7 day ban needs to be perma banned dont need fucktards like him on
Back to top Go down
Edgers

Edgers

PostSubject: Re: BAN REPORTS ONLY!!!!!!!!   BAN REPORTS ONLY!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Empty2009-05-10, 15:43

DATE---------------
10/5

ADMIN
NAME-------------
Edgers

PLAYER
NAME--------------
Hayzz

OFFENCE
COMMITED-------
Constant abuse, stretching of rules, being a plain twat

BAN PERIOD-----
1 day.

COMMENTS------
Been putting up with his shit for a fair while now, every time he's on he constantly talks shit, pushes the rules of admin abuse, tries to tell people what to do. He's one of those annoying fuckers that is constantly demanding admins to slay certain people, and acting as though he's top shit on the server.
Raged at me tonight because I muted his friend - thekitycat or something who had been spamming mic all day who had had multiple warnings and I muted him because 3 people pm'd me complaining about his constant annoying talking. After I muted his friend hayzz has started abusing me saying 'don't fucking mute him you tosser' - at this point I warned him and decided next straw I would ban, next straw was him shit talking to me the next map.
Warned him heaps of times, have kicked him in the past, next time ban will be longer.

Viprus has been there multiple times this shit has happened.

Edit: also

|TC| `Hayzz: edgers
|TC| `Hayzz: =
|TC| `Hayzz: faggot

Hayz I don't give a shit what you think about me - plainly put I think you're a tosser - but I do deserve a certain amount of respect on the server. I believe I give you fair respect and expect it in return, will not put up with chirping from you.
Back to top Go down
Viprus

Viprus

PostSubject: Re: BAN REPORTS ONLY!!!!!!!!   BAN REPORTS ONLY!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Empty2009-05-12, 19:41

DATE---------------
13/5

ADMIN
NAME-------------
Viprus under alias .#ECU Weetbix

PLAYER
NAME--------------
Hayzz
# 12 "|TC| `Mike Hunt" STEAM_0:0:20102898 1:19:12 55 0 active

OFFENCE
COMMITED-------
Name as Mike Hunt. He decided it was funny to keep saying it as much as possible on mic. Usually would just warn and make change but Hayzz has been pushing his luck in the server for too long.
Giving edgers shit, giving sic_as shit, Hurricane (im sure banned him 2), and this. This is twice in 3 days. he only just got back form ed's 1 day ban.

BAN PERIOD-----
1 day.

COMMENTS------
Yikes was also there under an alias and i told him it was going to happen. Permission to PERM?
He was also being a constant twat to ppl ahving trouble with rates and accusing me of camping when i wasnt even. Pisses me off fkn.
Back to top Go down
dante

PostSubject: Re: BAN REPORTS ONLY!!!!!!!!   BAN REPORTS ONLY!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Empty2009-05-12, 20:13

1ST WARNING - Writing in the wrong section
by The7thLegion

Last edited by dante on 2009-05-13, 08:31; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.ausplayer.com
The7thLegion

The7thLegion

PostSubject: Re: BAN REPORTS ONLY!!!!!!!!   BAN REPORTS ONLY!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Empty2009-05-13, 05:28

THIS IS FOR BAN REPORTS ONLY, ARE PEOPLE FUCKING RETARDED!?!?!?

And whats with all the people trying to stretch the rules? Your all doing it just to get a fucking rise or buzz out of it. KNOCK IT THE FUCK OFF. The rules are in place for a reason. If you don't like it or wanna test them you will cop a fucking ban. Take it in the arse. Its your own fault anyway.

STOP POSTING HERE IF ITS NOT A BAN REPORT!!!!

Post here!!! ---> BAN COMMENTS
Back to top Go down
http://dead-on-arrival.roflforum.net/
Edgers

Edgers

PostSubject: Re: BAN REPORTS ONLY!!!!!!!!   BAN REPORTS ONLY!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Empty2009-05-14, 17:51

DATE---------------
14/5

ADMIN
NAME-------------
Edgers

PLAYER
NAME--------------
donkey

OFFENCE
COMMITED-------
spamming mic with obscene comments after I warned then muted then slayed

BAN PERIOD-----
1 or 2 days cant remember

COMMENTS------
dicks like this not needed on the server
Back to top Go down
SkUnKLuNgS

SkUnKLuNgS

PostSubject: Re: BAN REPORTS ONLY!!!!!!!!   BAN REPORTS ONLY!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Empty2009-05-15, 14:36

DATE---------------
15/5

ADMIN
NAME-------------
SkUnKLuNgS

PLAYER
NAME--------------
The Red Shore[Devourer] {18} [STEAM_0]

OFFENCE
COMMITED-------
wall hacking i have a demo

BAN PERIOD-----

7 days should be permanent

As it should be, and now is. Thanks Sleep
Back to top Go down
Edgers

Edgers

PostSubject: Re: BAN REPORTS ONLY!!!!!!!!   BAN REPORTS ONLY!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Empty2009-05-26, 14:24

DATE---------------
26/5

ADMIN
NAME-------------
Edgers

PLAYER
NAME--------------

::Sus: the butcher or something

OFFENCE
COMMITED-------
Warned him for camping - then started admin abus

BAN PERIOD-----
30 mins

COMMENTS------
I warn him for camping then he starts getting mouthy, ends up saying some pretty crude stuff to me, I wasn't in the mood to let it slide
Back to top Go down
Edgers

Edgers

PostSubject: Re: BAN REPORTS ONLY!!!!!!!!   BAN REPORTS ONLY!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Empty2009-05-31, 15:38

DATE---------------
31/5

ADMIN
NAME-------------
Edgers

PLAYER
NAME--------------
Crossy

OFFENCE
COMMITED-------
Abuse of randoms, then heavy abuse of me when I told him to calm down

BAN PERIOD-----
1 Day

COMMENTS------

he raged at someone for 'camping' when they had just spawned, so i told him there's no need to rage he just spawned. He then tells me 'NO U FUCKHEAD HE HAS TWO KILLS' and i said again to calm down a couple of times, then said 'crossy don't talk shit to me'. He comes back with 'FUCK YOU DICKHEAD WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO YOU FUCKSTAIN BAN ME?'

Don't know what he honestly thought would happen after that comment. He then pm's me with this:

8:06 PM - |NaD| Crossfade |: HE HAD 2 KILLS FUCKSTAINB
8:07 PM - Edgers: so, he can get 2 kills within 5 seconds of spawning
8:07 PM - Edgers: you can tell him the rules without raging
8:07 PM - |NaD| Crossfade |: omfg HE KNOWS THE RULES U DOPEY CUNT

This was about the random who had just spawned and killed crossy. Crossy did his typical reaction when someone kills him and raged hardcore over voice at him.

Tbh I think this ban has been coming for a while, there are a few people who really don't appreciate cros's input to voice chat on the server. One of the rules is no excessive bad language, which crossy breaks pretty much everytime he talks on the server.
Back to top Go down
failsticks

failsticks

PostSubject: Re: BAN REPORTS ONLY!!!!!!!!   BAN REPORTS ONLY!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Empty2009-06-08, 20:54

DATE---------------
09/6

ADMIN
NAME-------------
Failsticks (YIKES)

PLAYER
NAME--------------
|TC| `DC - Knifetastic" STEAM_0:0:8257579 07:14 46 0 active

OFFENCE
COMMITED-------
Wall hacking

BAN PERIOD-----
Permanent

COMMENTS------
received constant complaints from numerous regulars about DC, DOA Mimic kindly submitted to me a Demo of the suspected Wall hacks, after reviewing the evidence a permanent ban has been issued. Hacking is not tolerated!!
It is a shame to see that people cheat while representing a Clan, this is very disrespectful to the players and the clan name, hence those persons are punished accordingly.
Back to top Go down
Viprus

Viprus

PostSubject: Re: BAN REPORTS ONLY!!!!!!!!   BAN REPORTS ONLY!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Empty2009-06-12, 12:06

DATE--------------- 12 /6/09

ADMIN
NAME------------- Viprus

PLAYER
NAME-------------- The Kitty Cat [Mew]

OFFENCE
COMMITED------- Mic spam and avoiding admin sanctions

BAN PERIOD----- 2 hours

COMMENTS------ its true that i called him a c*** (slipped =( )and muted myself. Muted him and his clan mate crazy for mic spamming. was requested by a few people to mute them cos they dont shut the fuck up. Suicide Machine and Austerror both requested them muted. Kitty cat retried the server 3 times after being muted and was being a tool when he did so on the mic. 2 hour ban to show this is not tolerated.

I hope ur happy kitty cos u now lost ur privelage playing in the June Champs if u qualify.
Back to top Go down
Viprus

Viprus

PostSubject: Re: BAN REPORTS ONLY!!!!!!!!   BAN REPORTS ONLY!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Empty2009-06-12, 14:52

DATE--------------- 12 /6/09

ADMIN
NAME------------- Viprus

PLAYER
NAME-------------- The Kitty Cat [Mew]

OFFENCE
COMMITED------- Mic spam and avoiding admin sanctions, purposely being a fuckwit.

BAN PERIOD----- 7 days

COMMENTS------ OKay after his 2 hour ban i get told hes swearing and badmouthing me in the server, which i dont really give a shit about. However i go in, and he starts yelling at me saying that 'retrying when u get muted is not against the rules, where is it in the rules.' When i go to tell him that its so fucking obvious that it does need to be im immediately drowned out by him talking over me with stupid noises. I mute him. In 2 rounds he retrys and says mute me again, i say ' no just learn when to stfu and u will be alright'. he says 'i dont want to stfu' i say then keep talking. he does constantly so i mute him. he retries again and starts yelling some song down the mic. about 5 seconds of this i go to ban for day, and as im going through list he still he is yellin, so i gave him a week off.

Fizbin was there, so was infected and thy.
Back to top Go down
Smurf

Smurf

PostSubject: Re: BAN REPORTS ONLY!!!!!!!!   BAN REPORTS ONLY!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Empty2009-06-20, 22:29

DATE---------------
21/6

ADMIN
NAME-------------
Smurf

PLAYER
NAME--------------
Stonnned or something STEAM_0:0:12533604

OFFENCE
COMMITED-------
Walling

BAN PERIOD-----
7 days, please permo

COMMENTS------
Was pretty sus after speccing him, demod and watched with wireframe and banned. Des, Gunner, Just and a few others were there. Please permo
Back to top Go down
McLaggin

PostSubject: Re: BAN REPORTS ONLY!!!!!!!!   BAN REPORTS ONLY!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Empty2009-06-21, 16:35

DATE---------------
21/6

ADMIN
NAME-------------
McLaggin

PLAYER
NAME--------------
Fixy

OFFENCE
COMMITED-------
Admin abuse

BAN PERIOD-----
30 minutes.

COMMENTS------
Constant abuse over an extended period of time, warned him on multiple occasions, gave him a last warning then he said sumthin. the last thing wasnt that bad but i just wasnt putting up with it any more.
Back to top Go down
McLaggin

PostSubject: Re: BAN REPORTS ONLY!!!!!!!!   BAN REPORTS ONLY!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Empty2009-06-24, 13:27

DATE---------------
24/6/09

ADMIN
NAME-------------
McLaggin

PLAYER
NAME--------------
Fixy

OFFENCE
COMMITED-------
Abusing an admin.

BAN PERIOD-----
7days

COMMENTS------
first time i had seen him since the other day(refer to suspected hackers and player discussion).
Back to top Go down
Woffle'
ÐØÅ VIP

PostSubject: Re: BAN REPORTS ONLY!!!!!!!!   BAN REPORTS ONLY!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Empty2009-06-27, 17:05

DATE---------------
28/6/09

ADMIN
NAME-------------
Woffle

PLAYER
NAME--------------
"๖ۣۜTrippin STEAM_0:0:10399069 06:38 52 0 active

OFFENCE COMMITED-------
Repeatedly using the C word and abusing others.

BAN PERIOD-----
Perm Ban

COMMENTS------
Repeatedly using the C word and abusing others.

Please add perm ban for this little kid, unable to ban him myself as dont have admin ability yet on new server.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BAN REPORTS ONLY!!!!!!!!   BAN REPORTS ONLY!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

BAN REPORTS ONLY!!!!!!!!
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next