Ðead Øn Årrival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ðead Øn Årrival

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

UNBAN REQUESTS

Go down 
+40
leasky24
***mystic***
crusherop
Thy Devourer
Hippy
SpiderCAT
xbron
fixy
meinhoffendant
Austerror
CaMo
Crossfade
Hoff
Jmoo86
Smurf
DC
HurriKane
slicker
Woffle'
DenkerNZ
MANX
Pu|sE
xBloodSEA
Russell Coight
Quoth...
Edgers
failsticks
The7thLegion
teknoss
Reaper
SkUnKLuNgS
Viprus
fodder
Keza
Tha Snowmann
McLaggin
turkey
Psychoskippy
ADMIN
WAKE UP Geoff!!
44 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Reaper

Reaper

UNBAN REQUESTS - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: UNBAN REQUESTS   UNBAN REQUESTS - Page 4 Empty2009-04-03, 16:22

suck up much?
Back to top Go down
slicker

slicker

PostSubject: Re: UNBAN REQUESTS   UNBAN REQUESTS - Page 4 Empty2009-04-03, 23:47

NOPE LOL Very Happy

I just really like the server !!!
Me and my GF play on it alot nowadays
One day is One day and I will be in |ÐØÅ| What a Face

And I bet you haven't seen fodder in ages either ??
Back to top Go down
The7thLegion

The7thLegion

PostSubject: Re: UNBAN REQUESTS   UNBAN REQUESTS - Page 4 Empty2009-04-04, 07:48

What is his steam ID?
I need it to unban. Can't do much without that.
Back to top Go down
http://dead-on-arrival.roflforum.net/
HurriKane
|ÐØÅ| Captain
HurriKane

PostSubject: Re: UNBAN REQUESTS   UNBAN REQUESTS - Page 4 Empty2009-04-04, 09:11

lol 7th try previous page?
Back to top Go down
HurriKane
|ÐØÅ| Captain
HurriKane

PostSubject: Re: UNBAN REQUESTS   UNBAN REQUESTS - Page 4 Empty2009-04-04, 09:11

lol 7th try previous page?
Back to top Go down
slicker

slicker

PostSubject: Re: UNBAN REQUESTS   UNBAN REQUESTS - Page 4 Empty2009-04-04, 09:17

ahh. crap ill try and get it for you now

searching ... searching....

scratchin around our ranked site to get his id....

STEAM_0:0:23768182

Thanx for this.!!!!

Peace Razz
Back to top Go down
The7thLegion

The7thLegion

PostSubject: Re: UNBAN REQUESTS   UNBAN REQUESTS - Page 4 Empty2009-04-05, 04:06

Alright, your mate has been unbanned. No one can perm ban now.

If a captain or anyone wants someone perm banned they must supply a demo of that player. Only Geoff, fodder, Mutant and myself can perm ban players.

No offense but I think people judge without proof and have an itchy trigger finger when it comes to banning.

GIMME DEMOS!!!!!!!!

bounce Ahahahahha! Zero hours sleep last nite, 3 the nite b4 and zero on Thursday nite and I start work in 20mins. Sad So fked!!!!
Back to top Go down
fodder
|ÐØÅ| Director
fodder

PostSubject: sucking slicker   UNBAN REQUESTS - Page 4 Empty2009-04-05, 06:25

Ha, slick aint suckin lol, we go back a ways eh. Altho I might have to remove you from friends slicker for even suggesting i play WOW!!!!!

Often have kids using my comp and playing that gayest of gay games Cool
Back to top Go down
Edgers

Edgers

PostSubject: Re: UNBAN REQUESTS   UNBAN REQUESTS - Page 4 Empty2009-04-05, 08:47

LOOOL FODDER PLAYS WOW
Back to top Go down
slicker

slicker

PostSubject: Re: UNBAN REQUESTS   UNBAN REQUESTS - Page 4 Empty2009-04-05, 11:41

HAHAHAHAHA ROFL Fodder....
It was just a rumour .... sif wanna remove me from friends... hahahaha Razz Razz
WOW is gay... but im not one to judge ....

But yeah... now i b in |ÐØÅ| ... yipeeee bounce cheers

Laughing Laughing

For now i gotta b BBQ outside... cya peeps lata in server...

nom nom nom
Back to top Go down
DenkerNZ

PostSubject: Re: UNBAN REQUESTS   UNBAN REQUESTS - Page 4 Empty2009-04-05, 18:30

Not to be annoying or anything, but Im still banned Razz
Double checked the steam ID Slicker provided, and it is correct.

Sorry for all the fuss -.-
Back to top Go down
The7thLegion

The7thLegion

PostSubject: Re: UNBAN REQUESTS   UNBAN REQUESTS - Page 4 Empty2009-04-05, 19:17

Try now.
Back to top Go down
DenkerNZ

PostSubject: Re: UNBAN REQUESTS   UNBAN REQUESTS - Page 4 Empty2009-04-05, 19:23

The7thLegion wrote:
Try now.

Success, thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
DC

DC

PostSubject: UNban plzs   UNBAN REQUESTS - Page 4 Empty2009-05-13, 21:28

AYERS
NAME DC aka Denny Crane

STEAM ID STEAM_0:0:8257579

DATE14 may 09-

DATE OF
BAN- 14 may 09

ADMIN ---------------
(if known)

REASON
FOR Walling

PLAYERS
APPEAL i love doa and i do not wall i swear i have made good mates with many people there such as sic as hazz and gunner iam always doing what admin says and stick to the rules iam a very active player if i was walling i would have a better ratio them like 1.04 and be 1st always but i do not wall or use any hack or ever have i play doa after uni to chill out with good people once again i can assure u guys i do not wall i know there is a video but i have not even seen it but apperntly it shows i wall but i do not even know how to get walls . please please un ban me
Back to top Go down
Edgers

Edgers

PostSubject: Re: UNBAN REQUESTS   UNBAN REQUESTS - Page 4 Empty2009-05-14, 05:50

How'd you know it was for walling when you don't know who banned you?
Back to top Go down
DC

DC

PostSubject: Re: UNBAN REQUESTS   UNBAN REQUESTS - Page 4 Empty2009-05-14, 06:11

cause fodder told me and others on the serve said i was accused of walling
Back to top Go down
Viprus

Viprus

PostSubject: Re: UNBAN REQUESTS   UNBAN REQUESTS - Page 4 Empty2009-05-14, 06:37

rofl what kind of post is this, u shud be explaining how long u have played on the server, people u talk to and that could possibly vouch for u and why
u shud be unbanned.

regardless, i have played with DC (Denny Crane) alot as he has become a regular recently and i believe it is possible
that u werent walling. I Vote unban just because hes a reg, and see what happens. *snake eyes at DC

Also, if u were walling, ur fucking gay, and if u werent, take it as a compliment on ur skills.
Back to top Go down
DC

DC

PostSubject: Re: UNBAN REQUESTS   UNBAN REQUESTS - Page 4 Empty2009-05-14, 08:49

thank you viprus i can asure u that iam not walling and yes i do play the server like 4 hours per day after uni
Back to top Go down
Woffle'
ÐØÅ VIP

PostSubject: Re: UNBAN REQUESTS   UNBAN REQUESTS - Page 4 Empty2009-05-14, 12:49

agreed that from what i have seen dont think that he is walling (was requested to spec him previously), only thing i will say against is that you really need to stop saying denny crane every 5 minutes.
Back to top Go down
Reaper

Reaper

PostSubject: Re: UNBAN REQUESTS   UNBAN REQUESTS - Page 4 Empty2009-05-14, 14:51

Viprus wrote:
rofl what kind of post is this, u shud be explaining how long u have played on the server, people u talk to and that could possibly vouch for u and why
u shud be unbanned.
are you trying to be sarcastic or unknowingly being dumb here?
Back to top Go down
Smurf

Smurf

PostSubject: Re: UNBAN REQUESTS   UNBAN REQUESTS - Page 4 Empty2009-05-14, 15:59

Yeah i was asked to come and spec DC recently for suspected walling, didnt get a chance as steam was being homo.

Played with him a few times every now and again, didnt seem like he was walling but ive never really specced him, but i feel if anyone is banned for hacking it should be put in the ban reports with a demo asking for a perm, or in the admin section, a demo posted for people to check.

for this reason i suggest an unban?

someone let me know if ive missed a ban report or anything
Back to top Go down
Jmoo86

PostSubject: Re: UNBAN REQUESTS   UNBAN REQUESTS - Page 4 Empty2009-05-14, 16:21

hey guys just wondering if u could unban "christian troy" or i love turtle guy lol... anyway his a good friend of mine and he was banned cause aparently he was hacking though he dosnt hack only thing i can think of is to ban him but not worth a perm maybe a 5 min is for the spam mic shit,if you have proof he was hacking fair enough i just dont think he was as to why im writing a unban request... Anyway if you unban him and he dosnt mic spam all the time would it be cool if he could come back and play just he is a good guy once you get to know him, cause be annoying with mic spam but then again who isnt ? So yea im just putting my 2 cents in Smile
Back to top Go down
Hoff

Hoff

PostSubject: Re: UNBAN REQUESTS   UNBAN REQUESTS - Page 4 Empty2009-05-14, 16:35

yeh guys sorry for mic spammin but i just love turtles.... :-0. i dont know if anyone accused me of haxing but i dont hax, being the GG world champ comes with a lot of responsibilities one of them is caring for turtles worldwide the other is pwning in gungame
Back to top Go down
DC

DC

PostSubject: Re: UNBAN REQUESTS   UNBAN REQUESTS - Page 4 Empty2009-05-14, 18:37

how those the unban request work do i need to do anything else iam having doa gun game withdrawls Sad
Back to top Go down
Smurf

Smurf

PostSubject: Re: UNBAN REQUESTS   UNBAN REQUESTS - Page 4 Empty2009-05-14, 20:10

Basically you wait until the higher ups examine the ban and decide wheher to unabn you or not
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UNBAN REQUESTS   UNBAN REQUESTS - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

UNBAN REQUESTS
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next