Ðead Øn Årrival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ðead Øn Årrival

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

THE LEGEND LIVES ON

Go down 
AuthorMessage
fodder
|ÐØÅ| Director
fodder

THE LEGEND LIVES ON Empty
PostSubject: THE LEGEND LIVES ON   THE LEGEND LIVES ON Empty2008-08-29, 14:45

The legend of Linden! (lol)

Seventeen years or so after leaving Seymour I’m married and living in Tasbrainia. My then wife scores a cool job in Melbourne getting heaps more money than here, and we decide she should go for it. She goes over, gets a share house with a couple of dudes and settles in. One night the 2 guys ask her to a party and she decides to go cos she knows no one and it’s been pretty boring so far.

Goes to the party and meets a married couple that were my age. High school sweethearts that had been together in the same town since school days. Had come down for the party especially, from a town called ……..Seymour!!

My wife says, hey, coincidently my husband lived in Seymour and went to that school. Talking bout our ages they realise they are my age and might know me!! What’s his name they said?

Linden Pullen

They both immediately freak out and start excitedly babbling on like crazy.
You’re not serious, you’re married to him???

That guy is an absolute fkn legend, he’s fkn famous!!!

They start crappin on about all me exploits and she said they told stories about me all night long and would’nt leave her alone. They just wanted to hang with her all night and ask her shit bout me. She said they were overwhelmed and so excited it was crazy, lol. They got her fkn autograph for fks sake! So they could say they met the wife of “The Legend.” Fkn funny as.

When she told me I didn’t even recognise their names, but they sure as hell knew me.

YYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAA!!!!

Howzat?? A fkn legend and didn’t even know! Ha ha.

Like I said you do your shit and move on, never thought I had left a legacy or reputation behind.

Ha ha, really chuffed me to realise I was a “legend”, funny as.
Back to top Go down

THE LEGEND LIVES ON
Page 1 of 1