Ðead Øn Årrival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ðead Øn Årrival

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

INITIATING LIVERPOOL BOYS HIGH

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
fodder
|ÐØÅ| Director
fodder

INITIATING LIVERPOOL BOYS HIGH Empty
PostSubject: INITIATING LIVERPOOL BOYS HIGH   INITIATING LIVERPOOL BOYS HIGH Empty2008-08-29, 14:50

Liverpool Boys High

Arrived in Liverpool Boys High at the end of yr9. Mum told them I’d failed and the principal said they hadn’t done their exams yet. The school still had a few weeks of school left. They were starting their exams next week!
The principal said it didn’t matter if I had failed or not, I could sit their exams and if I passed would go into yr10 next year. WOOT!

After coming from a small country school, to a huge boys school in the west of Sydney in one of the roughest and heaviest suburbs, I was a bit freaked out and a bit overwhelmed. I wagged the first 4 days and got busted one day and sent to the principal.
Damn, first few days there and already in the shit, guess it set the tone for my next and final year of school life tho eh.

To this day, I don’t know how it happened, I passed, just, and got into the bottom class for next year, 4C. HA ha.

Became mates with a dude who was nearly as crazy as me and we got pretty close. We had some fun together for a year or two.

Don’t know if its still practiced, but they had this thing called “muck up” day. Where the yr12 guys who were leaving could muck up and do all sorts of shit without getting into trouble. (within reason)

This seemed to offer a huge range of possibilities, and a perfect cover for getting away with shit.

One of the favourite practices was pelting flour bombs at other kids and the occasional cool teacher who would put up with it. Paper bags full of flour that would burst on impact and cover you in a cloud of white dust. Some guys would squirt them with water so that it would just turn into a gluggy mess.

Most of this would be hurled out of second story windows onto kids that wouldn’t see where it was coming from.

I had been told about all this shit and had spent a week in preparation for the event, it was just too good an opportunity to let slip by. Doin all sorts of shit and with so many dudes running amuck it would be hard to get caught!! No one but yr 12s were allowed to partake!! PPFFTT!!

The headmaster was an absolute turd hated by all, and we focussed a fair bit of stuff on him of course. It was in the days of long hair which he hated, and the rule was, no hair more that half an inch over your collar. This was a hated rule as long hair was a bit compulsory in the fads then.

We spent a week getting hairdressing salons to bag up all their cut hair and save it for us. We got it to school early on the big day, broke into his office and totally buried the office in hair!!

This was just after nailing his desk totally shut. Did a pro job to make it difficult for him. Nailed all his drawers and cupboards shut, punched in the nails and even puttied them so they were hard to find. Learnt something in woodwork lol.

Broke into the seniors common room and knocked off heaps of their flour bags and bombarded a few kids, but mainly focussed on teachers from high up and followed up with blasts from a fire hose to really make a mess. No pussy water pistols for me!!

That was bout all we did cos we thought our time would run out and we’d be caught if we pushed it, so we pulled up there. The rest of the yr12s were still running amuck.

We went and cleaned up feeling very satisfied and went into the main corridor. Huge hallway 2 stories high and really wide and 50 meters long. You could barely walk in it tho cos the yr12s had unrolled a million rolls of toilet paper and spread it thru the entire hall. It was as deep as.
Some teacher saw us and said “you two, get a couple of yard brooms and push this into a heap and get rid of it
There was a huge amount of it, we pushed it from one end each till there was this incredible pile of toilet paper in the middle. You could’nt walk past, it filled the width of the hallway (6 metres) and was about 5 metres high, a massive pile.

“Get rid of it!” How??

I remember standing there just staring at this massive pile. Me mate on the other side was calling out, “what now?, what do we do with it?”

I was transfixed by this massive pile. It seemed to me to be a logical conclusion. I could get rid of it real quick! I still remember pulling the matches out of me pocket and calling out that I could clean it up but that he had better get ready to run.

I just pulled out one match, struck it and flicked it onto the pile.

Whoops, fuck.

Up it went, it exploded into flame, turning into this raging fireball, fkn awesome. We ran like the crappers to get out of there, and I could hear me mate screaming “you’re a crazy c**t)

Two things were lucky. The fire department was just down the road and got there really quickly, and the toilet paper flared up in an awesome fireball but raged out fairly quickly. Timbers and things were only just getting going when the fire brigade turned up and saved the day.

Awesome as, could create havoc on that day and the yr12s were blamed for everything of course, who else would do all that shit? Would’nt be a year 9 dude on muck up day!!

Hey Liverpool Boys High!! Welcome to Lindens world of schooling!!

Wait till next year when I’ve settled in and I’m feeling more comfortable!!
Back to top Go down
Pacman

PostSubject: Re: INITIATING LIVERPOOL BOYS HIGH   INITIATING LIVERPOOL BOYS HIGH Empty2008-08-30, 18:12

O: thats sooooooooooooooooooo good!

yeah we still have yr 12 muck up day.. awesome as
Back to top Go down
sandman

sandman

PostSubject: Re: INITIATING LIVERPOOL BOYS HIGH   INITIATING LIVERPOOL BOYS HIGH Empty2008-09-09, 16:29

pwned.

fucking nice fods.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: INITIATING LIVERPOOL BOYS HIGH   INITIATING LIVERPOOL BOYS HIGH Empty2009-10-31, 20:15

Yr12 muck up day invloved some rather ingenius guys in the science lab who thought it great to steal the full size pracitce doll for ressucitaion, dress it up in a school uniform, and wait for the general asembly that morning where 2000+ kids gather. looking up all you heard was "SCREW YOU ALL" as the doll was thrown out the window with a noose tied around its neck followed by the instant mass histeria...
Back to top Go down
searley

searley

PostSubject: Re: INITIATING LIVERPOOL BOYS HIGH   INITIATING LIVERPOOL BOYS HIGH Empty2010-06-07, 10:10

lol we had a muck up day over here one of the cool teachers that we new wouldn't crack the shits (we knew cause we have like a sports week were we go to the city and play and stay in a hotel he bought us some boo`s and got pretty drunk) we ended up bying a big pile of industrial strength glad rap and glad rapped the shit out of his car funniest thing ever to see his face
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: INITIATING LIVERPOOL BOYS HIGH   INITIATING LIVERPOOL BOYS HIGH Empty

Back to top Go down

INITIATING LIVERPOOL BOYS HIGH
Page 1 of 1