Ðead Øn Årrival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ðead Øn Årrival

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Recruitment

Go down 
+3
fodder
Pu|sE
Toki
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Toki

Recruitment Empty
PostSubject: Recruitment   Recruitment Empty2008-10-18, 08:31

I reckon we are recruiting way too many people i mean we let pretty much anyone who makes an application in to DOA and i just reckon thats stupid
Back to top Go down
Pu|sE
|ÐØÅ| Captain

Recruitment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruitment   Recruitment Empty2008-10-18, 08:52

I reckon... that my spoon is too big.

Sad
Back to top Go down
fodder
|ÐØÅ| Director
fodder

Recruitment Empty
PostSubject: recruitment numbers   Recruitment Empty2008-10-18, 09:05

There is no way we just let in "anyone who applies" toke. Absolutely not. Ppl we dont like we tell we are full or not recruiting at the moment., or ignore them.
At the moment there's 13 guys trying to join and I would support 10 of them, and refuse only one. Mostly it's the guys we like who end up applying anyway eh.
Also it's not really hard to manage, occasional guys get kicked for not ever playing or whatever but there's not much maintenance needed.
I also think there's a certain buzz to be had by saying we are the biggest gg clan too. (as well as the coolest) Cool
Back to top Go down
ADMIN

Recruitment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruitment   Recruitment Empty2008-10-18, 09:23

No way Toki, 7th and I have pretty much chosen who is going to get in under the current list, about 7-8 of them, then we are closing, we have only accepted about 60% of applications in the past, we are going to cap the clan at 50 members for a while so that means we are closing apps tonight or tomorrow.

for now anyway, we expand way to quick and we are going to slow it down for a while.
Back to top Go down
Woffle'
ÐØÅ VIP

Recruitment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruitment   Recruitment Empty2008-10-18, 11:38

Good to hear mutant, was thinking along the same lines as toki, just had no way to describe it.

Pulse - i am not yours Razz
Back to top Go down

Recruitment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruitment   Recruitment Empty2008-10-18, 22:25

heeeellloooo cap tiooon - fom bad boys 2
Back to top Go down
fodder
|ÐØÅ| Director
fodder

Recruitment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruitment   Recruitment Empty2008-10-19, 03:06

Pulse said.........I reckon... that my spoon is too big.

Shit Waffle, what have you been doin to Pu|se???????

And does Keza know???

Better add lol, seein as no-one seems to get my humour fk it Cool
Back to top Go down
McLaggin

Recruitment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruitment   Recruitment Empty2008-10-19, 04:41

i got it.
Back to top Go down
The7thLegion

The7thLegion

Recruitment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruitment   Recruitment Empty2008-10-19, 06:33

Rofl Fodder, I was just going through recruitment and saw that you have given 9 out of 12. Half of these guys have played the server once, liked it and decided to ask to join the clan.

IMO I am sick of all the 15 year olds that are applying. Bit conveient that most of them are only just 15......... Asif.... Soz just a vent moment then.

And as for the current members in the clan Mutant and myself will be writing up a policy about remaining in the clan. This should help keep our members active and control our numbers.

Those who do not follow the guidelines will be in firing line when it comes to kicking people and maintaining the clan.

As for current applications they are now closed. I have sent Mutant a PM with my opinions on who should be and who should not be accepted.

When I get my internet back I can moniter the situation more carfuly, but until then I entrust Mutant, Geoff and Fodder with the current clan tasks.

Untill then you all have my love..... <3
Back to top Go down
http://dead-on-arrival.roflforum.net/

Recruitment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruitment   Recruitment Empty2008-10-19, 10:43

Even me 7th?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Recruitment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruitment   Recruitment Empty

Back to top Go down

Recruitment