FAQHomeHomeSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

People who think they own the server

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tha Snowmann
|đě┼| Leader

PostSubject: People who think they own the server   2008-10-30, 15:38

This is one thing that was really pissing me off before, dumbfucks who think they own the server, and talk like they own the server!
Now we all know who our regulars are and who dont have admin control, and im all sweet with them telling people stop camping, read the rules etc...
However, there are some people who have just started to play on the server a bit and talk like they own the fucken joint and its fucken annoying, and i dont like these fuck heads accusing me of fucken camping when im not fucken camping, they need to learn the god damn fucken rules! and yes i know im getting fucking hyped up on this shit because these fuck heads are fucking annoying me!
and just to let you know, im talking about McDaddy here, he needs to learn the rules and know what camping actually is and to shut the fuck up!
He also needs to stop spamming the fucken mic because he is fucken annoying.
am i making myself clear??

i know its good for people to tell everyone else to stop camping, so that they know what the server is about, but the people WITHOUT admin should say it in a nice way sorta like
"hey can ya please stop camping, this is a no camping server"
and if no admins are on, stop bitching about it as its obviously not having an effect on the person, so fucken get over it and get some skill and kill them!

there are always going to be campers in counter strike, if an admin is on they can be 'persuaded' into not camping, however on thoes times when there are no admins, people like McDaddy need to remember ITS NOT THEIR FUCKEN SERVER!

i just had to get this off my chest as all i wanted was a chilled out game of gg where i can sit there and enjoy playing it without dickheads recking it.

Tha Snowmann
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: People who think they own the server   2008-10-30, 15:46

Wheres my popcorn as i havent actually seen the hulk yet.
Back to top Go down
Woffle'
đě┼ VIP

PostSubject: Re: People who think they own the server   2008-10-30, 16:01

I was in the game with snowman (mainly speccing) and agree with his comments entirely.

It was getting somewhat annoying....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ADMIN

PostSubject: Re: People who think they own the server   2008-10-30, 17:07

Remember this:
It's "DOA's" server, (NaD have their place as well)
So DOA can tell people like McDaddy to "STFU you gay lil fag >:("
(so can NaD ;))

Also! When no admins are on the server votekick is enabled.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: People who think they own the server   2008-10-31, 02:49

Yeah i memba this Mcdaddy guy, i think he has passed off more annoying than me lol!

just votekick him off if no admin is on. either he will get the point or an admin will jump on.
Back to top Go down
Tha Snowmann
|đě┼| Leader

PostSubject: Re: People who think they own the server   2008-10-31, 03:16

oh dont worry, i let him know what i was thinking, i rearely abuse people, if i do its for a good reason, but this dude just fucken pissed me off big time.

and mutant, i know my place in the server and within this community. i have been with you guys from the start and also on the ausplayer server when it was still running. i know i have a right to set some people straight and i know you guys dont mind that - i still keep it within boundaries though as i know im not an admin, but times like this, i just wish i had some admin power to at least kick or mute this fucken cock sucking inbreed fuck!!!

and yes assassin this dude is not just more annoying then you, he surpasses you by fucken miles! Smile

fodder wrote:
Jeez you crap on 47
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: People who think they own the server   2008-10-31, 04:54

Tha Snowmann wrote:
and yes assassin this dude is not just more annoying then you, he surpasses you by fucken miles! Smile

LOL rofl, good one snowmann haha
Back to top Go down
fodder
|đě┼| Director

PostSubject: snowmans rage   2008-10-31, 05:22

Rage much??

There was 15 fk related words in there. Sounds like it's time you stopped campin so much, and stop ragin me good mate Mcdaddy!!

lol

As far as I'm concerned all our cool regulars have the right to direct the game, whether there are admins on or not, cos they know the way we all play. They got power as far as I'm concerned. That's why I actually put that in the server rules so you can quote that and the diks can just suk it eh.

I havn't been on all week and havn't noticed Mcdaddy, but I know him mainly from other servers and yeh, he needs to stfu, that's for sure.

As mutant said, NaD have plenty of power as far as I'm concerned and NaDs have to be respected and listened to on the server eh.

And yeh, doncha just hate these blowins who crap on like they're regulars and they're old friends or somethin. STFU!

Votemute and votekick when there isn't an admin eh. Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The7thLegion

PostSubject: Re: People who think they own the server   2008-10-31, 07:04

Or send me a msg via steam.

I love fkn up wanks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dead-on-arrival.roflforum.net/
Tha Snowmann
|đě┼| Leader

PostSubject: Re: People who think they own the server   2008-10-31, 07:10

fodder wrote:
Rage much??

There was 15 fk related words in there. Sounds like it's time you stopped campin so much, and stop ragin me good mate Mcdaddy!!
what are you talking about fodder?? that was my normal sunday morn church talk Razz do you really wanna see me rage??

i woulda gone completely off tap at him in the game if i didnt have me parents in the room next to me, so i had to tone it down a fair bit Smile

but yeah this dude really REALLY did piss me off, not to mention this past week has been one massive rollercoaster with some serious issues going on at home and has hit me pretty hard, this however does not excuse this McDaddy fuck for being a complete fucken wanker! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: People who think they own the server   

Back to top Go down

People who think they own the server
Page 1 of 1