FAQHomeHomeSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

ausplayer days

Go down 
AuthorMessage
fodder
|| Director

PostSubject: ausplayer days   2008-10-31, 06:33

Mutant suggested I do a post re Ausplayer. Also a few dudes never know what we are talkin about when it comes up.

Ausplayer was a server a lot of us played on together which was a gungame server similar to ours, straight gungame, no silly mods, good community and not much nonsense put up with, and a focus on havin a good time.

We started up shortly after Ausplayer folded. It was owned by a dude called Dante (game name) and the server box was located under a desk at a mate of his' workplace. But it got busted and confiscated lol, and that was the end of that!

We have lots of cool regulars that I like and who are valued on the server, but I have a special place for ex ausplayer dudes eh. That's our real core of cool guys. Guys like Payton and Bunners don't play much lately and would'nt even be known to a lot of our regs, but they don't get kicked for inactivity simpl cos they are ausplayer dudes!

When we first set up our server they were the guys we were after to play, and or join DOA. Ausplayer was also the home of NaD too so that's a big reason that NaDs have respect on DOA and are an integral part of us. Also their leader is my son lol, and I know a few of the tassie NaDs personally too. So don't rag NaDs on this server.

It's startin to get that way with Sleven too.......some pretty cool guys and always on our server. Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
McLaggin

PostSubject: Re: ausplayer days   2008-10-31, 11:59

yer sleven r awesome
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ADMIN

PostSubject: Re: ausplayer days   2008-10-31, 13:59

Yeap, I like SL3V3N, Play TF2 with RapTure a far bit and get chatted up by sic_as all night.
Good Clan, hope to scrim them on the new war server, not NaD so much coz they are gay <3

Sept Rav, Keza and Open, the rest are gay as, including Reyne, Sorry fodder but your son expresses his homosexuality a far bit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
openfj0re

PostSubject: Re: ausplayer days   2008-11-02, 09:05

winnarrrrrr only three straight nads and i'm one of them. keza we should totally hook up to celebrate. (not you rav)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fodder
|| Director

PostSubject: Reyne gay??   2008-11-02, 12:22

Sif accuse Reyne of bein gay when you're a crossdresser mutant. Bloody pot calling the kettle black eh.

Lol lol, Open, Mutant just picked 3 names at random he said, so don't feel too straight eh. bl bl bl bl Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ADMIN

PostSubject: Re: ausplayer days   2008-11-02, 12:54

True that, tho is doesn't make my comment any less true.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Toki

PostSubject: Re: ausplayer days   2008-11-02, 13:30

i remember ausplayer me and my admin "abusing" as some call it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tha Snowmann
|| Leader

PostSubject: Re: ausplayer days   2008-11-02, 14:14

Mutant Enemy wrote:

Sept Rav, Keza and Open, the rest are gay as, including Reyne, Sorry fodder but your son expresses his homosexuality a far bit.
What the hell mutant?!?!?
your such a hipocrit!, you aint gettin no lovin tonight my little bitch tits Razz haha

and yes toki, i remember your admin "abuse" from memory it was quite funny except when you abused me Sad it still hurts till this day...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Toki

PostSubject: Re: ausplayer days   2008-11-02, 15:34

i have 2 really memorable "abuse" sessions

1 was when people kept talking about WoW so i muted the whole server. one of the greatest matches ive ever played of GG no talking all playing was good.

2 when i kept turning everyone into time bombs at the start of each round that is the easist way to make sure no one camps. fastest rounds of GG ever played and then they got Dante to come in and kick me.

good times
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fodder
|| Director

PostSubject: tokis abuse   2008-11-02, 17:00

I remember bein 13/1 on falling trash and was so stoked to be not only leading but way in front, awesome for me, specially back then.

Then some fkn gay admin thought it would be funny to teleport everyone, every round just up in the air on spawning. Then I would just fall to my death, or survive but get killed by the falling trash (which is one of the stupidest goddam things on a map) constantly. I was then 14/14 and was so pissed off I rage quit. If falling trash was ever on again with that admin I would never play it, ever.

That's one of the main reasons there's no trash in our version btw.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Edgers

PostSubject: Re: ausplayer days   2008-11-02, 17:36

lmfao fod. I remember having fun with the teleport command a fair bit. Usually only with campers though Razz
I was pretty gutted when i came back from canada to see ausplayer dead, playing there with all the regs we had was cool as Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fodder
|| Director

PostSubject: ausplayer days   2008-11-03, 04:57

Yeah, twas coolidge, was so good it was nearly as good as ours Laughing

I remember that edgers dude coming back and pwning me too Embarassed

btw, that picture of some random snowboarding dude that you googled in images is pretty cool. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fodder
|| Director

PostSubject: random images   2008-11-08, 04:07

What, not even gonna bite about the random googling, Edge? lol Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Toki

PostSubject: Re: ausplayer days   2008-11-08, 06:57

well fodder that admin couldnt have been me i never teleported people to the roof it must have been keza. I slapped people to the roof
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Justwon

PostSubject: Re: ausplayer days   2008-11-08, 08:26

I miss Ausplayer =[
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.bebo.com/Justwon
facestomp

PostSubject: Re: ausplayer days   2010-02-10, 16:46

Toki wrote:
well fodder that admin couldnt have been me i never teleported people to the roof it must have been keza. I slapped people to the roof
THAT WAS ME AND FUK U MUTANT....... IM NOT GAY ASK UR MUM
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mutant Enemy

PostSubject: Re: ausplayer days   2010-02-13, 09:15

TWO YEAR DELAYED REACTION KGO!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MedicDroid

PostSubject: Re: ausplayer days   2010-02-14, 08:03

I will never forget when Jay Z ( An old ref on ausplayer ) posted a pic of Tracey with a BIG COCK in hand and jizz all over her face ... he was banned for a long time haha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mutant Enemy

PostSubject: Re: ausplayer days   2010-02-14, 13:12

I have that still lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Woffle'
VIP

PostSubject: Re: ausplayer days   2010-02-14, 14:12

i dont want to know why mootant Razz wasnt there at the time but remember he got banned and no-one would say why Smile lol

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ausplayer days   

Back to top Go down

ausplayer days
Page 1 of 1