Ðead Øn Årrival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ðead Øn Årrival

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New music, nubs

Go down 
+12
Viprus
MANX
Woffle'
Electron
ADMIN
Crimson
I Get Killed
Justwon
openfj0re
McLaggin
Tha Snowmann
fodder
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Quoth...

Quoth...

New music, nubs - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New music, nubs   New music, nubs - Page 3 Empty2009-01-18, 11:32

Do you have to confooze our new members? It seems like some kind of initiation ritual or something, lol
Back to top Go down
http://quothdesign.com.au
Toki

PostSubject: Re: New music, nubs   New music, nubs - Page 3 Empty2009-01-18, 13:05

basically we see people who are weak and we attack them and new people tend to be week, like how many other to people do we insult. we insult mclaggin alot. other then that we do small amounts of insults on others
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New music, nubs   New music, nubs - Page 3 Empty2009-01-18, 15:14

so to summarise this whole thread: mcfaggin is pretty gay
Back to top Go down
Electron

Electron

PostSubject: Toki=Fail.   New music, nubs - Page 3 Empty2009-01-18, 15:50

The7thLegion wrote:
I like that Electron guy.
He has my vote to stay.
Woot!
The7thLegion is my brand new hero!

Woffle' wrote:
I will, seeing as the 'quote', is of "Member List" and not of a real person he is not quoting a legitimate source as defined by the master PHPbb.
I was un-aware of such a definition, and next time that I quote a source like that I shall take the time to use Italics instead.

Toki wrote:
actually no not really cuse he is making assumptions about what i mean when i say i own the forums and which infact just makes him look like a dick.
Ok, so what do you mean when you say that you own the forums?

Toki wrote:
just ask fodder.
Already have:
Electron wrote:
Fodder directly told me that no you have no control of the forums, and that what you say is mostly (and I quote) "dribble".
Learn to Read (and write)!
Toki wrote:
basically we see people who are weak and we attack them and new people tend to be week
So, you see people who are weak (in strength), and you attack them, and new people tend to be week (in days???).

DaveGod wrote:
so to summarise this whole thread: mcfaggin is pretty gay
Yet another gay reference. Doesn't that kinda get a little old after 5 minutes? You either need some new insults, or build a bridge and get over yourselves...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New music, nubs   New music, nubs - Page 3 Empty2009-01-18, 15:55

The gay references never get old u queer, go fuck a man train and drown in the sperm you raging homosexual.
Back to top Go down
Toki

PostSubject: Re: New music, nubs   New music, nubs - Page 3 Empty2009-01-19, 06:14

Toki wrote:
at what point ever did i say i had any control over the forums just because i own them doesnt mean i can do anything with them it just means that anything that goes down on the forum i get to choose whether its cool or not

as you see i already explained what owning the forums is
Back to top Go down
Electron

Electron

PostSubject: Re: New music, nubs   New music, nubs - Page 3 Empty2009-01-19, 14:50

Actually, "to own", means to have or hold as one's own; possess
Source
As you can see, "own" is synonymous with "possess", which is defined as: to have as belonging to one, or to maintain control over.
Source

Ooo. Look: "to maintain control over."

Toki wrote:
at what point ever did i say i had any control over the forums just because i own them doesnt mean i can do anything with them
You didn't. You admit you have no control over these forums, and therefore relinquish (give up) any right to say that you "own" them. Add this together with my previous statements from which I directly quote Fodder, and this one I just found of The7thLegion, and you seem to be a boat that's sinking quite fast Toki.

The7thLegion wrote:
Get off your forums? See how my name is yellow? It means I have more power here then you.

I hope you can swim...
Back to top Go down
Toki

PostSubject: Re: New music, nubs   New music, nubs - Page 3 Empty2009-01-19, 16:42

electron you obviously dont know how things work in DOA. if you take everything by its literal meaning then fodder is a 300000 year old man and a slight pedophile. Davegod is god of the universe and he keeps a bunch of fat chicks trapped in his basement. mclaggin is a 10 year old douchebag ginger kid (may actually be true). and lots more i cbf naming so stop taking literal meanings to everything and just have fun ya ruining everyone elses buzz
Back to top Go down
Electron

Electron

PostSubject: Re: New music, nubs   New music, nubs - Page 3 Empty2009-01-19, 17:29

Aww... Is Toki gonna cry??

Would you like a nice big cup of concrete???
Back to top Go down
Toki

PostSubject: Re: New music, nubs   New music, nubs - Page 3 Empty2009-01-19, 19:05

it depends is the concrete set or is it still in its nice thick well textured liquid form
Back to top Go down
Quoth...

Quoth...

PostSubject: Re: New music, nubs   New music, nubs - Page 3 Empty2009-01-20, 06:22

lol

Electron:
"I will beat you to squidgy death with this reason bat!"

Toki:
"But I am god of this paddle pop and all these penguins are my angel flies!"

??
Back to top Go down
Woffle'
ÐØÅ VIP

PostSubject: Re: New music, nubs   New music, nubs - Page 3 Empty2009-01-20, 11:38

Toki, unless you have evidence otherwise, i believe what you say about davegod is true....
Back to top Go down
fodder
|ÐØÅ| Director
fodder

PostSubject: Electron   New music, nubs - Page 3 Empty2009-01-20, 12:02

GGGGeeeezzzzz, This electron guys got balls, fkn articulate too, the fkn smartass, sif come on here and be as funny as us!!!!!!!!

Not sure how long Toki and Davegod will put up with your intelligent and witty "repartee" though, so be careful dude.

Me and geoff might own the server, might have started the clan, might run the whole thing, and might have the rather glorious title of DIRECTOR, but on the forums it seems to be different. It seems to be like some sort of out of control beast, just rampaging on, and it's gone out of MY control.

Control seems to lie with Toki and Davegod, dunno how the fk it happened but there you go. Lifes a funny thing eh?

Anyways Electron, welcome to the DOA forums dude Razz Cool
Back to top Go down
Electron

Electron

PostSubject: Re: New music, nubs   New music, nubs - Page 3 Empty2009-01-20, 13:20

fodder wrote:
GGGGeeeezzzzz, This electron guys got balls, fkn articulate too, the fkn smartass, sif come on here and be as funny as us!!!!!!!!
Well thanks Fodder. Smile

Quoth... wrote:
Electron:
"I will beat you to squidgy death with this reason bat!"
Must admit that I lol'ed to that. Haha
Back to top Go down
Toki

PostSubject: Re: New music, nubs   New music, nubs - Page 3 Empty2009-01-21, 12:06

yeah completly skipping over the fact that fodder says we control the forum
Back to top Go down
Quoth...

Quoth...

PostSubject: Re: New music, nubs   New music, nubs - Page 3 Empty2009-01-21, 14:12

yes.... look at all that control you exhibit, lol!
Back to top Go down
Toki

PostSubject: Re: New music, nubs   New music, nubs - Page 3 Empty2009-01-21, 14:21

i have so much control when you look at me you go "oh my god he has so much control"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New music, nubs   New music, nubs - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

New music, nubs
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3