Ðead Øn Årrival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ðead Øn Årrival

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Military Police3

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
fodder
|ÐØÅ| Director
fodder

Military Police3 Empty
PostSubject: Military Police3   Military Police3 Empty2008-11-02, 05:46

Dick took control again and I went from Townsville to Adelaide dammit. Ended up workin in Seppelts wine bottling factory for a while till me dear old Grandma thought she’d do the “best thing” for me and dobbed me in to the goddam MPs.

I had taken off with another dude from Townsville and we were stayin in a boarding house. I would go to work and come home for lunch, he’d still be in bed the slacker.
I’d knock on the door and he could just lean forwards on his bed, open the door and lay back down. I came home for lunch, finished it, took me dishes out to the communal kitchen and while I was in there the MPs raided, knocked on the door, dickhead sat up, opened the door and laid back down. Of course the MPs just walked in and that was that.

They got no rights in civilian life and can’t just walk in but dickhead just let em in dammit. I come round the corner and spot them, back off and go to dive out a window but they’re outside and fkn everywhere bugger it, so I just go back in the room and I’m done. It was my 21st birthday and that was the first thing the head MP said.

“Happy birthday dickhead” He had come all the way from Townsville to get me, the asshole. They knew where I was for 4 days but specially waited till my birthday to make it more special for them. Assholes. Next thing he said was get that fkn earing out of your ear and get off that poofter hippie shirt. (bogan) I had a massive collection of booze that I had got courtesy of Seppelts and they ripped off all that, as well as heaps of shit I simply never saw again.

Threw me in the military jail in Adelaide and I was there for fkn weeks illegally. I was only awol which was only jailable till they sort out paperwork, so one or two days max in jail. My old man came to see me on the first day, stuck his hand thru the bars and said happy 21st. Asshole coulda got me out with a word cos he used to be big in the army but he believed the crap the MPs had told him. (and they had told heaps of ppl round Townsville too which I didn’t know till heaps of time later). They told him and others I was the biggest heroin dealer in north queensland and that I was gay.

Bein an army man he believed them and thought I deserved to be in jail eh. Funny, I was 21 and didn’t see him again or talk to him till I was 42, 21 years later. There was a lot involved in this fkn story, bloody epic but I’ll cut it short eh. I was finally let out and found out the camp commander went on annual holidays which they were waiting for cos they were waiting for the fact that his temporary replacement was a fkn MP colonel. Assholes. They set me up big time.

I then had to front up to the new commanding officer. Cos it was really only awol the correct procedure was I get the offer of “do you want my punishment or a court martial”, which was the question you always got asked. You only chose court martial cos you were incorrectly charged and wanted to defend yourself in a court. Because it was only awol, and I had already spent weeks in jail which was way more punishment than I would get, I said “I choose your punishment”. He said “bad luck” your getting a court martial”. MMMMMMM illegal again.

Then I was appointed a lawyer who was fresh out of law school and had never had a case….cool. (talk about set up) He was all bubbling over with enthusiasm, said I had been illegally jailed and when I got court martialled there was no way I could get any punishment cos I had done way too much time already. I explained he wasn’t really getting the full picture, and he didn’t know the shits were settin me up. They can’t do that he said. Lol lol. Welcome to life in the real world nub. I was let out of jail pending the court martial which would be in a week or so.

Had to wait outside some office the day before the court martial day for something and some high ranking officer walked past to go in and I didn’t jump to attention like your supposed to. The colonel dude glared at me and went in. Few minutes later he came back out and I ignored him again. I was actually laying down on a bench seat thing and just blank faced him. Being his second trip past me with no recognition of his awesome Godlike status he suddenly cut loose and lost it totally. Screamin his head off at me. I was way too far into shit lately to give a flyin fk, so I totally ignored him. He really fkn lost it then, went bloody berserk eh. Screamin his bloody head off. Still the same from me, totally ignored it.

When I had me court martial the next day there was four big time officers and a civilian Judge Advocate that I had to face. Guess who was one of them glaring at me. Yep the Colonel I ignored dammit. Fkn MP either side of me, “left right, left right, hup, hup, fkn flags and shit everywhere, just like the movies lol. Anyway got sentenced to go to jail in Sydney, the really serious one where they send the real nasties, army, navy and airforce combined. Me lawyer said there was no way they can do that and he’ll get it revoked. Again I had to welcome him to the real world. Forget it man. It’s a done deal.

I got handcuffed to an MP and flew handcuffed all the way to Sydney. Gay as. Fkn military Police vehicle picked us up on the tarmac, I guess to keep the highly dangerous criminal away from the public. Diks.

Last edited by fodder on 2008-11-20, 08:43; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Viprus

Viprus

Military Police3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Military Police3   Military Police3 Empty2008-11-05, 07:47

your a rebel fodder............
Back to top Go down
Pacman

Military Police3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Military Police3   Military Police3 Empty2008-11-18, 16:05

Thats so intense...
Back to top Go down
fodder
|ÐØÅ| Director
fodder

Military Police3 Empty
PostSubject: missed abit   Military Police3 Empty2008-11-20, 08:45

4got to transfer a couple of paragraphs over to finish the story off, done now Cool
Back to top Go down
I Get Killed

Military Police3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Military Police3   Military Police3 Empty2008-11-21, 12:45

holy crap, how long were you in jail for?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/profile.php?ref=profi
fodder
|ÐØÅ| Director
fodder

Military Police3 Empty
PostSubject: jail time   Military Police3 Empty2008-11-21, 14:29

was only a couple of months all up, but it made normal jails look pussy, cos they dont have to answer to anyone. They could do whatever they wanted to ya, and no-one could help. Not the courts, cops, or lawyers eh. Fkn long couple of months, fkn harsh as back then eh. Cool
Back to top Go down
I Get Killed

Military Police3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Military Police3   Military Police3 Empty2008-11-21, 15:13

Were you someones bitch? Shocked
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/profile.php?ref=profi
Sponsored content

Military Police3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Military Police3   Military Police3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Military Police3