Ðead Øn Årrival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ðead Øn Årrival

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Guess whos back..... NOT!!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Woffle'
ÐØÅ VIP

Guess whos back..... NOT!! Empty
PostSubject: Guess whos back..... NOT!!   Guess whos back..... NOT!! Empty2008-11-14, 15:58

Heya everyone, so, you might of thought where the fuck is that circular yellow food based item. And that implement that reminds of coital situations......

Well alot of shit has happened in the last week or so, so here it goes....

but first of all FODDER - LEARN TO USE EMAIL!!! its not the devil Razz

secondly yes the sprays are being done but will be a while

thirdly, would love to come to tassie, damnn where'd manx go???

Okay so in the last week or two i have moved to the new place, which i am loving very much.

However there is no internets and most likely wont be fore another month or two due to the bloody internet company and telecom but wont go into that too much. Needless to say I wont be on the css or tf2 (if its still tf2) server for a while.

The other bit of not so good news is that my contract with my current job was canned due to "economic" reasons. I.e. they cant afford to pay me anymore.

So over the next week or so I will be looking for a new data analysis contract for a few months. At which time hopefully the ad server will be up and getting me some income Smile

Hopefully I get a new contract soon and will be able to use my holiday pay and savings to catch up with all you sexy motherduckers in tassie in Jan.

Otherwise I will be living under a bridge with a really long extension calbe so i can still watch some good pr0n on those lonely nights Razz

Peace out and hope to see you in a server near you soon. I love you What a Face Evil or Very Mad Sad Smile Very Happy Laughing Smile

Ps NZ'ers ROCK!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guess whos back..... NOT!!   Guess whos back..... NOT!! Empty2008-11-14, 16:32

I was hoping u were dead
Back to top Go down
Woffle'
ÐØÅ VIP

PostSubject: Re: Guess whos back..... NOT!!   Guess whos back..... NOT!! Empty2008-11-14, 16:34

I was hoping you would be drunk, might get some sense out of you then Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guess whos back..... NOT!!   Guess whos back..... NOT!! Empty2008-11-14, 17:39

Thats saturdays Razz but maybe not for a few weeks Smile
Back to top Go down
Woffle'
ÐØÅ VIP

PostSubject: Re: Guess whos back..... NOT!!   Guess whos back..... NOT!! Empty2008-11-15, 10:06

Harden up davegod, be a true drunken master and drunk every night like me Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guess whos back..... NOT!!   Guess whos back..... NOT!! Empty2008-11-15, 11:55

When you have as many women as me you will realise that you dont need to drink, at all, i just do it to be sociable
Back to top Go down
fodder
|ÐØÅ| Director
fodder

PostSubject: satans tools   Guess whos back..... NOT!! Empty2008-11-16, 04:22

Wrong Woffle, Emails, and indeed all modern technology is the devils work. (except CS, which God invented)

Sif pretend you drink to be sociable Davegod. Youv'e been hitting the bottle hard ever since Toki dumped you. Cool
Back to top Go down
MANX

MANX

PostSubject: Re: Guess whos back..... NOT!!   Guess whos back..... NOT!! Empty2008-11-16, 04:41

IM STILL HERE!! Lurking in the back ground. Im like a desk top wall paper, Im there under all those icons you, don't notice me but i am there.

EXEPT this on this Forum..... Im that annoying matrix wallpaper that comes on at the wrong times all the time BUT you cant be bothered getting rid of me cos Im cool and all your freinds are like "hey cool, a matrix screen saver". Smile

lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guess whos back..... NOT!!   Guess whos back..... NOT!! Empty2008-11-16, 09:29

Fodder, why do you have to hit a man when hes down?
Back to top Go down
fodder
|ÐØÅ| Director
fodder

PostSubject: lol davegod   Guess whos back..... NOT!! Empty2008-11-16, 12:23

Um, cos it's easy, and it hurts more Cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guess whos back..... NOT!!   Guess whos back..... NOT!! Empty2008-11-16, 14:06

Its ok though, cos iam tuff. Me and toki are working though our issues. He just wants a rest from all the anal bleeds as last time he had to goto hospital and have 5 bags dripped through
Back to top Go down
Toki

PostSubject: Re: Guess whos back..... NOT!!   Guess whos back..... NOT!! Empty2008-11-16, 14:24

its not that i want a rest the doctors told me i have to rest if it ever happens again they say i might not make it through
Back to top Go down
MANX

MANX

PostSubject: Re: Guess whos back..... NOT!!   Guess whos back..... NOT!! Empty2008-11-16, 14:36

Get a room you two . No
Back to top Go down
Toki

PostSubject: Re: Guess whos back..... NOT!!   Guess whos back..... NOT!! Empty2008-11-16, 15:19

we have several and none of them seem to satisfy as much as doing it in public
Back to top Go down
MANX

MANX

PostSubject: Re: Guess whos back..... NOT!!   Guess whos back..... NOT!! Empty2008-11-17, 07:40

Well get a dark ally.....AND GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!!!! Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guess whos back..... NOT!!   Guess whos back..... NOT!! Empty2008-11-17, 09:45

Guess whos back..... NOT!! DestroNoU
Back to top Go down
MANX

MANX

PostSubject: Re: Guess whos back..... NOT!!   Guess whos back..... NOT!! Empty2008-11-17, 14:07