Ðead Øn Årrival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ðead Øn Årrival

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DOA member possibly hacking

Go down 
+2
fodder
The7thLegion
6 posters
AuthorMessage
The7thLegion

The7thLegion

DOA member possibly hacking Empty
PostSubject: DOA member possibly hacking   DOA member possibly hacking Empty2008-12-01, 06:47

I an about 70% - 80% sure that fingerbang has been hacking on our server.

I think he is walling.
Also I think he has a script for the scout. As soon as you fire, it quick switches weapons to save some time. If it is him manually it is very consistent and with perfect timing, EVERY TIME. doubt it,not sure if we allow it but I think its just as bad as the mouse wheel scroll for duelies.

I have taken some vids of him during some maps.

finger1 = Deagle --- Most of the match
finger2 = Xbox --- Only a few mins
finger4 = The7thWarehouse --- Whole match
finger5 = wolfenstrin3d --- Whole match

I have watched most of them with that wire frame setting and I still believes he walls.

I do not wish to take action and be wrong. Therefore I have uploaded the maps to filefont.

http://files.filefront.com/Fingerbang+footageace/;12515895;/fileinfo.html

It is about 17.5 Mb

Please can some people watch it and agree or disagree, with valid arguments.

Also Fingerbang and been known for hacking in the past but vowed not to do it again. I hope he has kept his word. This is a very serious matter and needs to be dealt with urgently.
Back to top Go down
http://dead-on-arrival.roflforum.net/
fodder
|ÐØÅ| Director
fodder

PostSubject: fingerhack   DOA member possibly hacking Empty2008-12-01, 13:06

Only specced the deagle map, used wire frame as well and nup, he's not walling. He's not following the players with wireframe on. Don't forget also how good some dudes are with using sound.

Also, he's a pretty dam hot player. I've had so many ppl say he's walling that I've specced him heaps of times as well, and never seen anything sus. Cool
Back to top Go down
Deceiver

Deceiver

PostSubject: Re: DOA member possibly hacking   DOA member possibly hacking Empty2008-12-01, 16:28

I've never liked fingerbang and was pretty pissed off that he got into doa. i agree he is a good player but i am always suss with him because of his past.

i just watched the demos, i dont know what hacking looks like but i dont think what he was doing was hacking. mostly shots that you can predict people will be when you hear footsteps.

i still dont like him though.
Back to top Go down
Pu|sE
|ÐØÅ| Captain

PostSubject: Re: DOA member possibly hacking   DOA member possibly hacking Empty2008-12-02, 11:57

Damn it deceiver. You basically took the words outta my mouth. Most of those shots could be predicted with sounds. So, sadly I'll say he isn't hacking, even if I wish he was so we could get rid of him. heh.
Back to top Go down
Deceiver

Deceiver

PostSubject: Re: DOA member possibly hacking   DOA member possibly hacking Empty2008-12-03, 04:39

it must have been while you were kissing me ;P
Back to top Go down
fodder
|ÐØÅ| Director
fodder

PostSubject: aaaaaaahhhhhh   DOA member possibly hacking Empty2008-12-05, 03:50

Not sure how he could be so disliked, never uses mic, and doesn't type much?

Don't like being pwned by a kid maybe ? Laughing

Yes he hacked in the past, as did a few other young dudes I know on the server, in the clan and not. I also think if guys came clean we'd have a lot of guys had a go at hax for fun or experimentation in the past.

Some guys make so much detailed comment about hacking they have hacked themselves or sat next to one watching, lol lol.

Don't forget guys, when a really young guy did something six months or a year ago, that seems "forever" to them. It's like "hey, I was just a kid back then" or "that was ages ago, Ive grown up since then". Finger would think his hacking was "way back in the past" Very Happy

The younger you are the more pronounced this is, conversly the older you are the more recent it seems. Like, to me the 90's were really recent eh, cos my memories go back to the 60's lol.

(yeh, yeh, no funny comments you smartasses) Cool
Back to top Go down
Psychoskippy

Psychoskippy

PostSubject: My thoughts on the Mighty Fingerbang   DOA member possibly hacking Empty2009-02-04, 18:29

Guys stop the witchhunting and forget the past and move forward to ummm... whats that place somewhere ahead of us.....

Oh thats right the Future Smile

If previously Finger was caught hacking i am not aware of or seen anything to disprove his skill which sadly he has alot of

I not only only play cs with finger but numerous FPS's and the kid is naturally a good player unlike myself with years of pratice and study and tutorials and hints and tips and pure luck:) I bags the last for my efforts but all in all Finger is a very good player he also is not invulnerable to being owned he has his moments more often that is all

So if u dislike him i can't figure y he has never been abusive never rants or raves to the likes of myself and others just a pure gamer looking for pure games hence DOA and it's players and servers

Could u imagine how much finger would cop in other servers with his skill level hell even i get called a hacker in others i just think that our clan and GG server suit his style of play and should just be used as better target for us to improve our skills at the game

Just hope that he nevers teams up with MC and reyne and the likes that would be FFEN Scary and we would never win but I personally enjoy playing against people of his caliber just makes wins so much sweeter against them

So in Conclusion if you do not like finger as a group we put it to a vote and let the mass decide but i am sure there are plenty of supporters out here on his side in DOA that like and never complain that he is hacking just try harder to put him down with there own bullets.

I vote to Keep him cause fuck knows i would not like to play against him Smile

Skip out
Back to top Go down
HurriKane
|ÐØÅ| Captain
HurriKane

PostSubject: Re: DOA member possibly hacking   DOA member possibly hacking Empty2009-02-05, 05:06

Was playing with him (Finger) a couple of days ago , been a while since I have heard "ludicris Kill " where he got something like 23 / 1 or even 23 /0 ,
I couldnt prove he was hacking but then again I didnt spec, would have been too obvious
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DOA member possibly hacking   DOA member possibly hacking Empty

Back to top Go down

DOA member possibly hacking
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ðead Øn Årrival :: Dust Bins :: Dust Bin-
Jump to: