Ðead Øn Årrival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ðead Øn Årrival

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HYKARIKI'S LEET NEW GAME

Go down 
+2
Hykariki
MANX
6 posters
AuthorMessage
MANX

MANX

HYKARIKI'S LEET NEW GAME Empty
PostSubject: HYKARIKI'S LEET NEW GAME   HYKARIKI'S LEET NEW GAME Empty2008-12-24, 13:51

Hykariki, Is making this leet new pokemon game that stars ME, Mutant, and him.
It has a wicked story line, modified by me to create a super wicked story line about love, betrayal and pokemon!!!

So peek your chu

Char your Zard

Mew your Mew

And play with your Balls

Coming this Summer possibly this Autumn and if not either of those this Winter.

lol! albino
Back to top Go down
Hykariki

Hykariki

PostSubject: Re: HYKARIKI'S LEET NEW GAME   HYKARIKI'S LEET NEW GAME Empty2008-12-24, 14:47

Lol well Its Close The Game Has Pokemon Graphics This Game Is Based Around My Old Comics As A Kid Named Combat Birth Of A Hero Its About A War That Took Place Were Hykariki And His Right Hand Man And Best Friend ManX-Xanon (+_+MANX) The Two Friends Had A War Against God And ManX-Xanon And Hykariki Teamed Up And Killed Him Then Wake Up Two Years Later With No Memory Of How it Ended So Their Setting Them Selves Onto A Quest After Deciding To Turn Over A New Leaf And Destroy The Darklord On The Way In A Town That Was Destroyed Had Been Rebuilt To Be A Memorial Which Is Where Hykariki And ManX-Xanon Meet Maxahiro Hykariki's Brother (MutantEnemy) And The Quest To Kill The Darklord Begins
Back to top Go down
http://hykariki-mod.deviantart.com
Hykariki

Hykariki

PostSubject: Re: HYKARIKI'S LEET NEW GAME   HYKARIKI'S LEET NEW GAME Empty2008-12-24, 14:50

Sound Epic

Is Epic
Back to top Go down
McLaggin

PostSubject: Re: HYKARIKI'S LEET NEW GAME   HYKARIKI'S LEET NEW GAME Empty2008-12-24, 14:50

Make that the title please?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HYKARIKI'S LEET NEW GAME   HYKARIKI'S LEET NEW GAME Empty2008-12-24, 15:06

THat made about as much sense as a black person with a job
Back to top Go down
MANX

MANX

PostSubject: Re: HYKARIKI'S LEET NEW GAME   HYKARIKI'S LEET NEW GAME Empty2008-12-24, 15:14

No it makes as much sence as a black guy with a Small penis, Good credit, a Ferrari and Who has been shot 6 times, the world is screwed Davegod live with it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HYKARIKI'S LEET NEW GAME   HYKARIKI'S LEET NEW GAME Empty2008-12-24, 16:02

I will NOT! and dont you mean a black person who HASNT been shot? That would make more sense in the upside down world you describe.
Back to top Go down
Toki

PostSubject: Re: HYKARIKI'S LEET NEW GAME   HYKARIKI'S LEET NEW GAME Empty2008-12-24, 16:46

i think its a black person with a job a small penis and hasnt been shot and is rich from being successful in his line of work which isnt selling drugs or laying the smakc down on so hoes yo
Back to top Go down
Hykariki

Hykariki

PostSubject: Re: HYKARIKI'S LEET NEW GAME   HYKARIKI'S LEET NEW GAME Empty2008-12-24, 19:21

Tokis Gotta Point There Guys
Back to top Go down
Hykariki

Hykariki

PostSubject: Re: HYKARIKI'S LEET NEW GAME   HYKARIKI'S LEET NEW GAME Empty2008-12-24, 23:27

Ladies And Gentlemen Strap Yourselves In i Have Strated Making A New Game Along With Combat Comes An Epic Adventure Filled With Swords Has There Ever Been A Pokemon You Really Hated Or Do Hate Hit Me Up To Put It Into The Game Version Of My Comic Pokemon Black As ManX Said

peek your chu

Char your Zard

Mew your Two

And play with your Balls
Back to top Go down
MANX

MANX

PostSubject: Re: HYKARIKI'S LEET NEW GAME   HYKARIKI'S LEET NEW GAME Empty2008-12-25, 01:35

FYI i was discribing 50 cent. Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HYKARIKI'S LEET NEW GAME   HYKARIKI'S LEET NEW GAME Empty2008-12-25, 05:45

I thought u may have, but 50 cent was shot 9 times you jew, and he has a chrome lambo and a million other cars. So get your facts straight first

Last edited by DaveGod on 2008-12-25, 17:14; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Toki

PostSubject: Re: HYKARIKI'S LEET NEW GAME   HYKARIKI'S LEET NEW GAME Empty2008-12-25, 16:21

i was describing davegod
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HYKARIKI'S LEET NEW GAME   HYKARIKI'S LEET NEW GAME Empty2008-12-25, 17:16

It is an accurate describtion of me toki.
Back to top Go down
ADMIN

PostSubject: Re: HYKARIKI'S LEET NEW GAME   HYKARIKI'S LEET NEW GAME Empty2008-12-25, 17:25

MANX wrote:
FYI i was discribing 50 cent. Razz
PLEASE!!! fiddy has been shot 7 times.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HYKARIKI'S LEET NEW GAME   HYKARIKI'S LEET NEW GAME Empty2008-12-25, 19:20

He was shot 9 times...trust me, i was there.
Back to top Go down
Hykariki

Hykariki

PostSubject: Re: HYKARIKI'S LEET NEW GAME   HYKARIKI'S LEET NEW GAME Empty2008-12-25, 21:45

llol all of you get it right he was shot 3 times and he has a mecedes incrusted with jewels tis lambo is only silver not chrome ask me i know 50 cent he took that story off tu-pac how many times did tu-pac get shot 9 times
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HYKARIKI'S LEET NEW GAME   HYKARIKI'S LEET NEW GAME Empty2008-12-25, 22:05

Hykariki, go die painfully. Read wiki on 50 cent and watch his movie and if u still dont believe its 9 look him up and ask him.
Back to top Go down
ADMIN

PostSubject: Re: HYKARIKI'S LEET NEW GAME   HYKARIKI'S LEET NEW GAME Empty2008-12-26, 11:23

Hykariki wrote:
llol all of you get it right he was shot 3 times and he has a mecedes incrusted with jewels tis lambo is only silver not chrome ask me i know 50 cent he took that story off tu-pac how many times did tu-pac get shot 9 times
HYKARIKI'S LEET NEW GAME Fail
Back to top Go down
MANX

MANX

PostSubject: Re: HYKARIKI'S LEET NEW GAME   HYKARIKI'S LEET NEW GAME Empty2008-12-26, 11:42

Dave got u mean Make-it-up-opedia? Im going to change it right now to 3 times Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HYKARIKI'S LEET NEW GAME   HYKARIKI'S LEET NEW GAME Empty2008-12-26, 12:42

Watch his movie then which was made by him about him. And just about any other resource other then this forum!
Back to top Go down
MANX

MANX

PostSubject: Re: HYKARIKI'S LEET NEW GAME   HYKARIKI'S LEET NEW GAME Empty2008-12-26, 13:51

DaveGod wrote:
Watch his movie then which was made by him about him. And just about any other resource other then this forum!

Wouldn't you lie on your movie as well? 3, 7 ,9 cant see the holes any more because of the surgery he has had... you do know he's Micheal Jackson's White Brother don't you? santa
Back to top Go down
Hykariki

Hykariki

PostSubject: Re: HYKARIKI'S LEET NEW GAME   HYKARIKI'S LEET NEW GAME Empty2008-12-28, 08:36

his a fraud i mean i like his music but he was only shot 3 times and he got the name fifty cent off a guy that was short and used to rob anybody and one time he only go '50 CENTS' Ive seen the po-po-police record it says 3 times not 5 not 8 not 7 it was in fact 3!
Back to top Go down
Hykariki

Hykariki

PostSubject: Re: HYKARIKI'S LEET NEW GAME   HYKARIKI'S LEET NEW GAME Empty2008-12-28, 08:38

Mutant Enemy wrote:
Hykariki wrote:
HYKARIKI'S LEET NEW GAME Fail

dont you say a word i know im right here
Back to top Go down
Smurf

Smurf

PostSubject: Re: HYKARIKI'S LEET NEW GAME   HYKARIKI'S LEET NEW GAME Empty2009-01-05, 06:31

FYI Who cares?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HYKARIKI'S LEET NEW GAME   HYKARIKI'S LEET NEW GAME Empty

Back to top Go down

HYKARIKI'S LEET NEW GAME
Page 1 of 1