Ðead Øn Årrival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ðead Øn Årrival

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Yeah, enough is enough.

Go down 
+3
ADMIN
WAKE UP Geoff!!
The7thLegion
7 posters
AuthorMessage
The7thLegion

The7thLegion

Yeah, enough is enough. Empty
PostSubject: Yeah, enough is enough.   Yeah, enough is enough. Empty2009-02-08, 03:18

I agree with what Hurrikane has said.

Seriously its gone way to overboard.

DOA is a clan, we should act like one. And we are supposed to be a "cool" clan. Granted it is fun to talk shit and rant about nothing but it needs to come down a notch.

The McLaggin hate steam thing seriously needs to go. It's just not cool aye. And leave him alone aye. I mean if someone bags on you every day off your life you get over it, even tho its just a laugh.

As for the spam, knock it off aye. Keep it in the off topic section and keep it to a minimum. I check the forums multiple times a day and I will start to delete or edit peoples posts so they are on topic.

And enough with the anti-rand shit. I mean FFS, show a little decency and welcome people to our forums. It is supposed to be a community. Not a fkn I hate you. Fuck off shit.

Enough is enough.
Back to top Go down
http://dead-on-arrival.roflforum.net/
WAKE UP Geoff!!
|ÐØÅ| Director
WAKE UP Geoff!!

PostSubject: Re: Yeah, enough is enough.   Yeah, enough is enough. Empty2009-02-09, 05:46

Hey Guys,
I have given our Ldr's the go ahead to act in the most severe way to counter act this trend that is overtaking the clan and forums. The Cpt's have been given moderation rights on the forum and have been urged to use them.

BE WARNED, if I am called upon to act regarding these problems, my actions will be swift and severe, I have dealt out warnings before to the offending members and if their behavior doesn't change immediately they will find out that the clan is way bigger than any one member.

Maybe they should ask themselves WHY they want to be in DOA an WHY they aren't following the rules of membership that everyone agreed to when joining the clan, because I certainly am.

Cheers Sleep
Back to top Go down
http://dead-on-arrival.roflforum.net
The7thLegion

The7thLegion

PostSubject: Re: Yeah, enough is enough.   Yeah, enough is enough. Empty2009-02-09, 07:45

There seem to be people who are continuing to spam serious threads.

My solution is this:
Every time someone spams a topic I will EDIT there post to say that this is there 1st warning, if they do it a second time I will give them a 2nd warning. 3rd time and you are banned from the forums for 3 days.

I will keep a tally somewhere that will have the names of people who have received warnings. This will be there to remind and embarrass them.
Back to top Go down
http://dead-on-arrival.roflforum.net/
ADMIN

PostSubject: Re: Yeah, enough is enough.   Yeah, enough is enough. Empty2009-02-09, 08:09

I can set up a warnings management system easy enough, that will keep track of people who have been sent warning and why.
Back to top Go down
fodder
|ÐØÅ| Director
fodder

PostSubject: ?????????????????   Yeah, enough is enough. Empty2009-02-20, 09:27

why is stuff like this the first thing ppl see on the forums? Its a complaint and opinion not an important announcement! Also, if these or other things happen that we dont like, then do something straight away. There was a way overboard reaction to all this shit cos it was left too long eh. As well as just way overboard anyway ffs. Just like a dysfuntional household where you allow something to happen, let it go on and on, then totally explode over it suddenly. WTF?
Back to top Go down
sic_as

PostSubject: Re: Yeah, enough is enough.   Yeah, enough is enough. Empty2009-02-24, 20:12

for sum reason i cant create new topic , any way i wear my tag on my heart, and i dont appreciate ppl recruiting on any server on mic ,i never have. fine put recruiting at end of name

last week it was boa i asked teknoss (i do like u heaps tek) not to recruite on doa server and tonite it another clan

mabey motd can be amended to add this wots u r thoughts guys?
Back to top Go down
Viprus

Viprus

PostSubject: Re: Yeah, enough is enough.   Yeah, enough is enough. Empty2009-02-25, 04:44

EDIT: erased, moved to private lol.
Back to top Go down
teknoss

teknoss

PostSubject: Re: Yeah, enough is enough.   Yeah, enough is enough. Empty2009-02-25, 09:00

hey no probs sic_as, but i didnt recruit off the DOA server. iv only asked regs from the DOA server.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yeah, enough is enough.   Yeah, enough is enough. Empty

Back to top Go down

Yeah, enough is enough.
Page 1 of 1