Ðead Øn Årrival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ðead Øn Årrival

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cant think of a proper name

Go down 
+7
MANX
openfj0re
Smurf
The7thLegion
teknoss
McLaggin
Toki
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Cant think of a proper name - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cant think of a proper name   Cant think of a proper name - Page 2 Empty2009-02-10, 16:08

Wow guys, way to derail proberbly the only on topic thread in this forum. I mean you turned a legit discussion into a hate fest.

And viprus a few points. You just said everyone else on the forum except electrogay is brainless. Way to go champ. And in response to your question: actually fuck it, i asnwered that question in the other thread you admins decided to close. Go read it instead of putting up hurtful accusing questions and have some compassion you monster.
Back to top Go down
Electron

Electron

PostSubject: Re: Cant think of a proper name   Cant think of a proper name - Page 2 Empty2009-02-10, 16:34

DaveGod wrote:
You just said everyone else on the forum except electrogay is brainless.
viprus wrote:
im glad there is at least another person out there with a brain in their skull.

Please enlighten us... Where in his statement does he proclaim that all the people in the forum are brainless???

Also Dave, we don't need to derail your threads, you do that for us...

Oh, and you are welcome Viprus.
Back to top Go down
openfj0re

PostSubject: Re: Cant think of a proper name   Cant think of a proper name - Page 2 Empty2009-02-10, 16:41

lol this turned from anti-mclaggin into anti-tokydave. i wonder who'll be next?
Back to top Go down
Toki

PostSubject: Re: Cant think of a proper name   Cant think of a proper name - Page 2 Empty2009-02-10, 17:01

Viprus i made a post in the DOA section asking if people wanted me out of the clan. The only person that actually responded was Teknoss and he said he didn't want me out. I've also talked to 7th about it he also didn't want me out so that is why i am still i DOA.

Open this thread was never anti-Mclaggin. In fact i actually complimented him a bit in my original post. This was anti-everyone who was trying to talk for Mclaggin saying it could be hurting his feelings. Like Dave said earlier if Mclaggin actually did find this offensive we would take it down, we may be dicks but we aren't massive dicks we do have a little respect for peoples feelings.

Electron you don't make my life miserable in the slightest because as far as I'm concerned your opinion is so meaningless to me that its like you don't exist. The only reason i respond to you is because it gives me more to talk about and makes my message more spammy.

Viprus wrote:
i vote electron is a gay random
There is your quote although he doesn't say you are brainless saying that you are a gay random kinda implies that you don't really matter on this forum or the server. It also goes against what he said about you being a "reg".

Although Dave has spammed in this thread it did not derail it from the main topic in the slightest. Whereas your comments have completely changed the subject from what it was originally meant to be.

So I'm basically gonna sum this whole thread up in a sentence or two. Mclaggin is the only person with an opinion about the group and anything we do to him. Your opinions don't matter to me because you aren't directly involved. If Mclaggin wants it to be deleted we will do so but we will never stop insulting him normally.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cant think of a proper name   Cant think of a proper name - Page 2 Empty2009-02-10, 17:32

While everyone is quoting things.

Viprus wrote:
i vote electron is a gay random

Viprus wrote:
Thanks electron, im glad there is at least another person out there with a brain in their skull

Viprus wrote:
No-one no matter who they r should be alienated like this and put down in front of everyone.

Woah whats that about? You change sides as often as pam anderson remarrys.

Electron wrote:
DaveGod wrote:
You just said everyone else on the forum except electrogay is brainless.
viprus wrote:
im glad there is at least another person out there with a brain in their skull.

Please enlighten us... Where in his statement does he proclaim that all the people in the forum are brainless???

It is implied. Well maybe not everybody in the forum. But at least everybody who doesnt agree with him whether they have spoken or not about it.

Its like your all Mr GoddyTouShoes trying to create your perfect forum yet your all full of contradiction. Your a perfect picture of a bucket full of holes.
Back to top Go down
Viprus

Viprus

PostSubject: Re: Cant think of a proper name   Cant think of a proper name - Page 2 Empty2009-02-10, 21:18

pst, that was when electron was a random. now hes a reg, plz note the time differnece between posts. but u and toki are the gay rands now, as u never play in the server.

I'm over arguing with you unloved children, i really hope an ultimatum gets slung ur way sometime soon.
Everyone knows how i feel about the issue.
Back to top Go down
Woffle'
ÐØÅ VIP

PostSubject: Re: Cant think of a proper name   Cant think of a proper name - Page 2 Empty2009-02-10, 23:21

Toki wrote:
Woffle have you actually read what this thread is about or did you read a different thread that was about spam, saw a post by me and just decided I'm gonna comment on spam in here to make me look cool to the admins. And you spam nearly as much as we do so stop being a hypocrite

With regards to your comment that I spam nearly as much as you. Have a look at the post count. This will show that i have only posted 202 times not the 452 that you have. Nearly would imply that it was at least 75% of what you have done, where it is not even 50% of your post count, so i refute your arguement as invalid.

Toki wrote:
Mmk, as im sure you all know me and dave started a sick group in which some people agree and some dont. Now the group is about McLaggin the faggin (OOOOOO). Now all the people bitching that "It might be hurting him on the inside and he just doesnt wanna say" fuck off seriously. If McLaggin doesnt like what we are doing i think he has enough balls to stand up for himself rather then have a bunch of people who think they need to get involved somehow. If ya dont like it dont join, but dont start fighting for McLaggin like he is a 2 year old kid. i mean he is at least 10.

It is actally on topic, you were making the point that if McLaggin doesnt care no-one else effectively should.

When it comes down to it, I was stating that there are other considerations regardless of whether McLaggin is for or against the afforementioned comments skewed his way.

Perhaps you could find some semblance of cognitive thinking, to be able to tie more than one instance together. After all it is a thread.

Ps, if i wanted to look cool in front of the admins i would more than likely dress up in a bunny suit costume, lather my balls in peanut butter and go for a skydive. And no, i dont know why i would lather my balls in peanut butter, it just sounded like a good idea.
Back to top Go down
McLaggin

PostSubject: Re: Cant think of a proper name   Cant think of a proper name - Page 2 Empty2009-02-11, 10:24

IF I SAY IM PISSED OFF AND YOU TAKE DOWN THE GROUP WILL EVERYONE SHUT THE FUCK UP?!?
Back to top Go down
Toki

PostSubject: Re: Cant think of a proper name   Cant think of a proper name - Page 2 Empty2009-02-11, 10:31

no because we know you dont mean it ^^. Viprus regardless on whether i have a life and dont have time to play on the server or i do drop everything so i can i have been around longer then you have and am still a "reg". If i went on the server now people would be "hey toki" not who the fuck is that random guy. And i wanted this thread closed over a page ago but nooo you and electron had to have your say in the matter that doesnt concern you

Sorry woffle i get you and manx confused, dunno why just happens. <3?
Back to top Go down
Guth

PostSubject: Re: Cant think of a proper name   Cant think of a proper name - Page 2 Empty2009-02-11, 13:28

Cant think of a proper name - Page 2 Dramal10
Back to top Go down
Woffle'
ÐØÅ VIP

PostSubject: Re: Cant think of a proper name   Cant think of a proper name - Page 2 Empty2009-02-11, 22:47

hey random, who the f'k is manx? Very Happy Razz <3
Back to top Go down
MANX

MANX

PostSubject: Re: Cant think of a proper name   Cant think of a proper name - Page 2 Empty2009-02-12, 03:35

Im the guy in the picture. And i am not a Drama Llama, stupid stereo types. alien
Back to top Go down
McLaggin

PostSubject: Re: Cant think of a proper name   Cant think of a proper name - Page 2 Empty2009-02-12, 10:02

GUTH IS NOT A RANDOM
he used to be in doa and dk. went really inactive. like philme inactive.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cant think of a proper name   Cant think of a proper name - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Cant think of a proper name
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ðead Øn Årrival :: Off Topic :: Off Topic Rants and Rambles.-
Jump to: