Ðead Øn Årrival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ðead Øn Årrival

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Suspected hackers and discussions about players

Go down 
+24
merlin
rumpig
-|HS|- Shagzke
fodder
im the new guy
Tha Snowmann
Desolus
smilinsniper
Viprus
huddo121
MANX
WAKE UP Geoff!!
failsticks
Smurf
teknoss
bundy bear
CaMo
Woffle'
McLaggin
ADMIN
HurriKane
Reaper
The7thLegion
28 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
The7thLegion

The7thLegion

Suspected hackers and discussions about players Empty
PostSubject: Suspected hackers and discussions about players   Suspected hackers and discussions about players Empty2009-02-17, 11:34

Anyone who thinks someone is hacking or believes there should be a discussion about someone that may be breaking the rules please do so here.

We will need their in game name, steam ID and what they are suspected for, you may supply evidence such as screen shots, videos and demos.

Type status in to console to get players steam IDs.

Anything that is in the ban reports that is not a report will be deleted regardless of what it is.
Back to top Go down
http://dead-on-arrival.roflforum.net/
Reaper

Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Suspected hackers and discussions about players   Suspected hackers and discussions about players Empty2009-02-17, 15:37

Would have been nice if you let me know you were going to do this so I could get the dudes id.
Name was fourclams and was walling and aimbot. doing some other thing where everything was upside down when speccing him. I have a demo if you want it. Hurri Crush Leeroy Overload myself and a couple other i cant remember were there. Hurri perma banned him.
Back to top Go down
The7thLegion

The7thLegion

PostSubject: Re: Suspected hackers and discussions about players   Suspected hackers and discussions about players Empty2009-02-17, 18:34

If Hurri perm banned him why is it bad that you didnt get his id?

And Hurri plz write it up.
Back to top Go down
http://dead-on-arrival.roflforum.net/
Reaper

Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Suspected hackers and discussions about players   Suspected hackers and discussions about players Empty2009-02-17, 18:55

for reference?
Back to top Go down
HurriKane
|ÐØÅ| Captain
HurriKane

PostSubject: Re: Suspected hackers and discussions about players   Suspected hackers and discussions about players Empty2009-02-18, 04:42

I didnt arrive in time to get his id, both Reaper and Camo had already got it , I was asked to ban him , watched him for enough time to make sure he was cheating (about 10 secs, ) I didnt want him to escape without a ban. Reaper and Camo got the details.
Back to top Go down
Reaper

Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Suspected hackers and discussions about players   Suspected hackers and discussions about players Empty2009-02-19, 11:25

Ap.#Mr.Omnious STEAM_0:1:19315203 04:27 60 0 active
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=87RIVTE1
Bundy said he looked suss so I specced and demoed him. Suspected walling.
Back to top Go down
ADMIN

PostSubject: Re: Suspected hackers and discussions about players   Suspected hackers and discussions about players Empty2009-02-19, 13:46

Geoff and I both just watched this demo under mat_wireframe 1 (we can see every player)
And saw that he was lining up people throw the walls.

He has now been banned permanently.
Back to top Go down
McLaggin

PostSubject: Re: Suspected hackers and discussions about players   Suspected hackers and discussions about players Empty2009-02-22, 09:36

recently ifluke sifta got banned by mouse for walling, somehow he is still p;laying, and last night he shot me through a wall. not the corner. thruogh the whole wall in mini mario _2. I checked the line of death thingo. Viprus then specced him, and he started playing a bit worse. funny that.
Back to top Go down
Reaper

Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Suspected hackers and discussions about players   Suspected hackers and discussions about players Empty2009-02-22, 09:48

he's been playing since the day after mouse banned him. I put spoon onto him once but he didnt think he was walling.
Back to top Go down
Woffle'
ÐØÅ VIP

PostSubject: Re: Suspected hackers and discussions about players   Suspected hackers and discussions about players Empty2009-02-22, 13:03

Cant say what was happening before, all I can say is that while i was speccing him there wasnt enough to say that he was. There were a couple of flukey shots, but to be honest nothing that cant be done without a good set of speakers/headphones.

Didnt have enough at that stage to do anything. Most likely turned them off when i came in.
Back to top Go down
CaMo

PostSubject: Re: Suspected hackers and discussions about players   Suspected hackers and discussions about players Empty2009-03-10, 13:34

Hey, I know this is irrelevant, # 60 "¤Ultraman¤" STEAM_0:0:15026723 34:01 61 0 active

Viprus, McLaggin and Myself where all playing in Age Of Chiv and he continually TK'ed us. Upon realising this he mentioned that he is a reg in the server and was wondering if it is possible to ban him for a week to teach him a lesson.

Cheers Camo

P.S. Viprus can back me up!!!!!
Back to top Go down
McLaggin

PostSubject: Re: Suspected hackers and discussions about players   Suspected hackers and discussions about players Empty2009-03-10, 15:06

i can too. longer than a week imo. he was being a complete dick.
Back to top Go down
bundy bear

bundy bear

PostSubject: Re: Suspected hackers and discussions about players   Suspected hackers and discussions about players Empty2009-03-11, 10:21

There was the most obvious speed hacker on server he wasn't even trying to hide it lowjob and clown can confirm. Wouldn't stop when asked and then when told admin was coming left his ip is
# 113 "Bob" STEAM_0:1:13840072 14:24 94 0 active
Can someone pls ban him asap
Back to top Go down
McLaggin

PostSubject: Re: Suspected hackers and discussions about players   Suspected hackers and discussions about players Empty2009-03-11, 11:02

hes been on doa with speed hacks before
Back to top Go down
bundy bear

bundy bear

PostSubject: Re: Suspected hackers and discussions about players   Suspected hackers and discussions about players Empty2009-03-13, 14:48

I've been on the server recently and have am getting annoyed at a group users constantly abusing headshot who is an alright guy and constantly mic spamming i think these players need to be taught a lesson as they come on the server simply to abuse headshot
This guy is especially bad with his constant abuse

# 562 "Annotations Of An Autopsy" STEAM_0:1:18833917 07:21 40 0 active
Back to top Go down
HurriKane
|ÐØÅ| Captain
HurriKane

PostSubject: Re: Suspected hackers and discussions about players   Suspected hackers and discussions about players Empty2009-03-14, 04:33

Admin mute is the quickest and easiest way
Back to top Go down
teknoss

teknoss

PostSubject: Re: Suspected hackers and discussions about players   Suspected hackers and discussions about players Empty2009-03-14, 13:12

bundy bear wrote:
I've been on the server recently and have am getting annoyed at a group users constantly abusing headshot who is an alright guy

yea man, i agree 100%
ease up on him ay guys.
*points at mclaggin*
Back to top Go down
McLaggin

PostSubject: Re: Suspected hackers and discussions about players   Suspected hackers and discussions about players Empty2009-03-14, 14:17

I only rage him when he sits at spawn and waits for ppl to run past, blocking us, then comes in and picks up the kills when everyone is on 10 hp. He blocks me at spawn coz hes too scared to rush, thats when i rage him.
Back to top Go down
Smurf

Smurf

PostSubject: Re: Suspected hackers and discussions about players   Suspected hackers and discussions about players Empty2009-03-21, 18:22

Hey, can someone ban llama for me/ ill post the id when im out of game. was constantly camping, using the c word and being abusive to players, i slayed him and warned him and he started abusing me, got a status screenie and he leftr before i could ban, cherers.
Back to top Go down
Woffle'
ÐØÅ VIP

PostSubject: Re: Suspected hackers and discussions about players   Suspected hackers and discussions about players Empty2009-03-22, 01:57

Just put it in the ban reports and im sure when one of the guys that can permo reads it, will be done.
Back to top Go down
Smurf

Smurf

PostSubject: Re: Suspected hackers and discussions about players   Suspected hackers and discussions about players Empty2009-03-22, 14:25

turns out i forgot to add it, and it wasnt a ban report since well, i didnt ban him

STEAM_0:1:7594728
Back to top Go down
failsticks

failsticks

PostSubject: Re: Suspected hackers and discussions about players   Suspected hackers and discussions about players Empty2009-03-23, 14:57

yeh i kicked him(llama) once before for ignoring me and continuing with his foul language...
Back to top Go down
WAKE UP Geoff!!
|ÐØÅ| Director
WAKE UP Geoff!!

PostSubject: Re: Suspected hackers and discussions about players   Suspected hackers and discussions about players Empty2009-03-23, 15:35

Hey Guys,
Sorry I haven't been about, had to do the shifting thing and wait for the internet to be connected. I'm still busy getting settled but I will get back to being more involved soon.

If you get a screen shot of the status readout and it's as cut and dry as this guy then post me the steam id and I'll ban their arse's via console.

Cheers Sleep
Back to top Go down
http://dead-on-arrival.roflforum.net
Woffle'
ÐØÅ VIP

PostSubject: Re: Suspected hackers and discussions about players   Suspected hackers and discussions about players Empty2009-03-23, 15:44

w00t for geoff, hope your nets up soon, miss killingya Razz
Back to top Go down
HurriKane
|ÐØÅ| Captain
HurriKane

PostSubject: Re: Suspected hackers and discussions about players   Suspected hackers and discussions about players Empty2009-03-24, 11:55

I can perm ban as well , think Skippy can also
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suspected hackers and discussions about players   Suspected hackers and discussions about players Empty

Back to top Go down

Suspected hackers and discussions about players
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next